• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ABV Coffee

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
djonkoman, try this
Irish breakfast - truly tea that will put hair on your balls - too strong for me tho

loose leaf, but a tea ball or cloth teabags work, you don't need the fancy brewer.

http://www.adagio.com/black/irish_breakfast.html

You will not be able to get a good cup o tea with bags. as you found out, they are tea shake. you can do better. move on to some tea bud :)

hit me up for a five dollar off referral coupon

herbgirl,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
They've changed their referral program - send me your email and i have to send you the $5 GC that way

herbgirl,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Brigham,

I am going to try yor recipe this weekend. However, since I grind with a 2 pc I don't think it would benrfit from any further grinding. Now for a couple of my favorite tools.

This handy device is indispensible when making cappucino or latte. Fill half way with your favorite dairy product. The higher the fat content the better the results. Heat on stove top to 140 F. Remove from fire, place top with plunger on and move handle briskly up and down to produce perfect froth. Damn now I have to get come biscottis.

http://translate.google.com/transla...7gEwBw&prev=/search?q=frabosk&hl=en&prmd=ivns

This is the kettle I prefer. Not a fancy electric one but what is nice is the sliding panel on top making it easy to bring the water to the kettle vs the kettle to the water.

http://www.target.com/Michael-Grave..._brand-bin&searchRank=reviewrank&frombrowse=1

chucku,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Is it possible to do this with a regular drip coffee maker? I know it's not the preferred method. Just curious.

Madcap79,

Brother Brigham

King, Priest and Ruler over Israel on Earth
Humm, haven't tried to powderize the ABV and add it to drip coffee...I have my doubts though. As I understand it, even decarboxylated ABV needs fat receptors for the active chemicals to adhere too. There simply might not be enough essential fatty oils in drip coffee...I even think it needs an added fat for pressed coffee (thus the addition of cream to this recipe when I don't usually go for cream). That said, I think there are some who have made ABV pills and they seemed to work (if not needing more ABV and yielding a devilish rebuttal from your digestive track a few days later. Again, this is almost all things that I have only read about...I haven't tried the pills myself.

I think you'd be best off to make some ABV Milk/cream and then add that to the coffee.
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=3642

If you don't go for the cream, perhaps some swamp water or glycerin tincture and try and add that.
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1564
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=4697

Brother Brigham,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Thanks for the help. After reading all of the threat I see that I need fat. Thanks for the other options. :)

Madcap79,

lwien

So yeah, I just resurrected an old thread but I just gave this ABV coffee recipe a shot about an hour ago.

My ABV is a very dark coffee brown, so next time, I'll use a tablespoon rather than a teaspoon.

Nice mellow buzz. For those that haven't tried it, give it a shot.

lwien,

skippy

Excuse my ignorance, but I've never heard of a French press, could it be called a plunger in other countries, like Australia?

skippy,

Mr. Tibbets

Just tried the Coffey. That is what I have been looking for. Thanks to the OP and others that put this on.
I have been using Black strap molasses in my coffee every morning. Don't open the barf bags yet.
The molasses, has been very kind to my broken parts. ( all the pharmaceuticals, Dr. Chiropractors, Kings horses and the kings men could not put me together.) And now with ABV added to my coffee. I see an end to problems.

Thank you

Bouldorado

So yeah, I just resurrected an old thread but I just gave this ABV coffee recipe a shot about an hour ago.

My ABV is a very dark coffee brown, so next time, I'll use a tablespoon rather than a teaspoon.

Nice mellow buzz. For those that haven't tried it, give it a shot.

Did you make it in the aeropress or the standard FP? I want to try this, but I've found brew times over a minute in the aeropress create bitter coffee.

Bouldorado,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I would try simmering/heating the ABV in the cream, and then just adding that to your brewed/Aeropressed coffee or tea. It's the heating time with the fat that helps the most.

I regularly drink something called Bulletproof Coffee (okay, so it's just sorta like that, as I don't buy the hyper special coffee beans for it), and can see making the ABV Butter and using it for that.

Bouldorado

Definitely trying that tonight. I figure I'll start with .5g or less; last time I made abv edibles it was borderline too much.

Bouldorado,

Bouldorado

I tried this last night and it worked pretty well; stoned for a good 5+ hrs:D Soaked 1g of abv in hot half/half for 10 minutes then filtered by running the mixture through the aeropress. I added in a cup of aeropress-made coffee and ice for an ice latte. Abv flavor was present, but only as a slight aftertaste.

This is my favorite way of using abv now, so I'm definitely doing this again, though I'll probably only use .5g next time.

IamtheWiz

I’m the Wiz! And nobody beats me!
I know this is an old post but I was searching for some recipe ideas for my small amount of ABV and stumbled onto this thread. Thanks to the OP for posting. I think I shall give it a go soon.

I originally was going to respond to this thread and mention Bulletproof Coffee but I see Enchantre beet me to it!

I would try simmering/heating the ABV in the cream, and then just adding that to your brewed/Aeropressed coffee or tea. It's the heating time with the fat that helps the most.

I regularly drink something called Bulletproof Coffee (okay, so it's just sorta like that, as I don't buy the hyper special coffee beans for it), and can see making the ABV Butter and using it for that.

Ive been putting butter in my coffee since the first time I tried it. I know if sounds gross but don't knock it until you try it!

I normally brew my coffee in a French Press and usually make around 32 oz. Then dump the brewed coffee in a blender with about 2tbs of MCT oil and anywhere from 2 - 6 tbs of unsalted GRASS-FED Kerrygold butter, and maybe some Stevia if Im in the mood. Blend for 20 seconds and you have a creamy delicious result.

A lot of people think Saturated Fat in butter is bad for you. I believe the opposite, as long as the butter is GRASS-FED. Grass-fed butter has other properties that help the body understand how to burn fat, among other things that are not present in regular butter.
Another benefit from butter in your coffee is the fat almost fills you up and keeps you from wanting donuts or other snacks to keep you going.
Also, by adding the fat to your diet first thing in the morning, the coffee effects (HIGH) seems to last a lot longer as well.

Ive been drinking my coffee this was for about 6 months now and Ive actually lost weight.

So here's my question... how would you effectively heat the butter and ABV before adding it to the coffee? Could I just slow simmer the butter on the stove top and mix the abc in there? How long should it simmer to get the best results?

Thanks!

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
Been experimenting on and off these last couple of months with ABV in my espresso... The only working combo I've been able to find thus far is by scraping the ABV kief (?) powder from the walls of my coffee grinder (I have one dedicated solely to making canna butter) and placing some into the middle of an espresso puck. Hits hard and fast! I've tried this with unground ABV as well as budder being steamed along in with the milk and couldn't tell much of a difference with either, but this new method seems to work. Pretty cool!

By the way I brew my espresso at approximately 200 degrees/120 psi.

Last edited:
JJ420,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
So just dump some abv into my coffee? Might as well just eat it
That works too, but ensure to consume a Nutella or Peanut Butter sandwich too... works better when accompanied by the Fat....

Eating plain ABV is ok, but not as effective as when "cooked into Fat" first... IMHO

Vape On!

or in this case, Bake On! :rockon:

GingerDude89

I've tried this a couple of times with varying results, but I absolutely love it! So kudos to the OP.

The first time I replaced cream with regular "full fat" milk, it turned out ok maybe a little weak for my tolerance but still really good...

The second time I added 2 tablespoons of bud and cream (like the recipe suggests), nice mellow buzz for an hour... Several cups later, my girlfriend and I were stuck to the sofa for 6 hours hahaha

Will try again tomorrow maybe with 1 and a half tablespoons instead...

Again really god damn good and more kudos to the OP!

Brigham Brew is the way forward!

Top Bottom