About an Illadelph spoon

lwien

Nycdeisel said:
I have seen those Illy chillums in person and to me they look too big to use between the fingers.

Yeah, that was my concern when I saw the pics. Hitting a chillum through a cupped hand like this >> http://www.pottube.com/view/672/how to hit the chillum the right way/really makes a difference due to the fact that you can take a bigger hit because it's no where near as harsh as hitting it directly. I also think it's easier for your lungs to process it because the air to smoke ratio is higher when hitting it in this way. Whatever it is, I got higher in one hit using a chillum this way than I ever did using a spoon, pipe..........or using a vape.

Frickr said:
...i will switch to smoking when i find my tollerance to vapor getting too high and im having to do bigger or more bowls to get where i need to be, i burn a bowl and the differant spectrum of alkaloids really gets me ripped. and i will smoke for a day or 2 and then switch back to vapor to find my tollerance all but gone and ill be fine again for a few weeks till my tollerance starts creeping again.

Wow. Never thought about the tolerance angle before. I had no idea that smoking for a day or two would lower your vapor tolerance level. Interesting.

btw, does the Illy bats circumference look bigger that the chillum in the video that he's using?

lwien,

Frickr

just tried the fist method with the chilladelph and it works. first time ive ever tried it with any pipe so i think my technique isnt quite up to par yet. but as far as size goes, it fits just the same as the other chillums we have.

update: if held around the ball part a little more i can creat a really nice seal in my fingers and this method works just as well if not better on the chilladelph over our other chillum.

Frickr,
Top Bottom