A Vaporizer meant for water?

mnd99

While also a major proponent of the Evo, the Vapolution 3.0 has a hydro option as well, and is actually even more truly "all glass" than the Evo since it doesn't use screen.

The Vap3 comes with a piece that is a 14mm male, the Evo top is an 18mm male. They can work with whatever glass you want, but the hydratubes each company makes is generally the "easiest" since they are custom built for them.

Ah the "all glass" Vapolution. I don't know why I forgot there was a Vap 3.0
How come it doesn't seem to have the attention that I thought it would have? The Vapolution 3.0 thread doesn't seem to be that lively when compared to the EVO one.

So the Vap3 already comes with a piece that is 14mm male. My glass is 14mm.

mnd99,

Justpassedu

Ah the "all glass" Vapolution. I don't know why I forgot there was a Vap 3.0
How come it doesn't seem to have the attention that I thought it would have? The Vapolution 3.0 thread doesn't seem to be that lively when compared to the EVO one.

So the Vap3 already comes with a piece that is 14mm male. My glass is 14mm.
That's bc the Evo is killing it. If it was a hit there would be a huge following already imo. I have a Evo and looked at the Vap3 for a back up. From the videos i have seen it does not put out the clouds the Evo achieves so a back up Evo may be in the works soon for me.

Justpassedu,

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
It is also a very small player, and just hasn't been pushing themselves like other players.

yogoshio,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Oh yes. The VHW 3.0 was on my radar. It's going to be used ONLY with water. I was lucky enough to try the VHW 3.0 once and the one thing I indeed remember from that experience was the taste and the smooth clouds. I was just wondering how some of the other choices stacked up. You have had experience with EVO too, right? In your experience, which one do you seem to gravitate more towards?
I never tried the Evo but I own its big brother the Cloud+, it delivers some nice thick hits but the flavor sucks...in comparison with the VHW or even the HA.

About the Vap3, it looks nice! It seems to offer short and intense sessions!

I'm not a big fan of the Cloud/evo vapes, I think it's a fancy design for old bong smokers, especially with an Hydratube on the top. But it is really fragile too, be cautious.

Last edited:

YungLeaner

I never tried the Evo but I own its big brother the Cloud+, it delivers some nice thick hits but the flavor sucks...in comparison with the VHW or even the HA.

About the Vap3, it looks nice! It seems to offer short and intense sessions!

I'm not a big fan of the Cloud/evo vapes, I think it's a fancy design for old bong smokers, especially with an Hydratube on the top. But it is really fragile too, be cautious.
I strongly disagree here. I know the cloud + had some problems but the current Evo offers massive hits, and the airpath is glass and a stainless steel mesh basket...and it's a hell of a lot less breakable than the VHW. The Evo has a strong taste, but that's because the hits are unreal. The hydratubes do make it unstable and tippable, but there's easy ways to combat that--velcro strips ideally.

I would personally choose a boundless CFX for simple water pipe usage. Quick heatup, the milkiest hits i've seen, and quick reload/dump time and huge bowl. Very similar experience to ripping a bong, and it's nice to have a vape that you can leave sitting in the bong.

YungLeaner,
Reactions: kellya86
Top Bottom