A Vaporizer meant for water?

mnd99

Hello FC,

Need advice on a new vaporizer that is

1) super easy to pair with water as opposed to having no water adapters or having to buy more third party adapters.

2) performs amazing with water.

3) No combustion possible. in search for the smoothest clouds.

Vaporizers on the shelf: E-nano, Elevape, Vapman, Flashvape, Vapolution 2.0

Possible candidates but there can only be one who makes it: VHW 3.0, LSV, EVO, HI and others I haven't heard of.

Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Thank you

mnd99,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Adding the Arizer EQ to the mix. Comes with Two elbows, one can be used to interface with an 18mm water tool. Very difficult to combust. Hella smooth. Easy to modify later if you desire session parameters changed.

With the 7th floor vapes (like LSV), I believe they don't come with any adapters for water tools (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Jethro

The LSV starter package does come with the water pipe adapter, as long as you buy the package. I think it's 18mm.

Jethro,

Jethro

Oh no reason, I like the hydrobomb myself the best, but they all work. Just trying to make it simple for you, the hydrobomb seems to be the most popular/common.

But as for easy, all in one, one stop shopping for a vape through water, the Cloud Evo packages are hard to beat.

Jethro,
Reactions: kellya86

StormG94

Forever a student
Out of all the vaporizers that you listed, I only have experience with the EVO, but I can attest that it performs admirably through water, as that is its intention. Flavor is always on point, extraction seems very thorough, and the cloud production and density is phenomenal. The 18mm male connection on top has mated perfectly with all the water pipes I have tried. I personally feel that the EVO + Hydratube combo is the perfect setup around for vapor through water, as it combines function and ease of use in a minimal fuss package. I can't recommend any of the newer hydratubes as I have two of the older models, but they are all pretty similar, just different percs for different preferences.

Of course there is a possibility for combustion, but that's if you really crank the temp up and push the amount of hits you take with a single load. Keeping the ELBs clean plays a large role in the quality of a session, as well.

Of course, as always, this is just my :2c:

mnd99

Whats wrong with the enano .. just got a log myself and this thing is amazing with a bong. Ready to go when you are .. super efficient and huge clouds?

There is nothing wrong with E-nano. It's only a problem if E-nano and the new one meets.

What he said.
You won't be disappointed.
What he said.
You won't be disappointed.

Maybe I'm not surprised that everyone loves EVO. All glass air path even. Local made. Maybe this kind of question is better suited for the EVO thread but any chance anyone here knows what kind of heater the EVO uses? I tried to go through their site but I'm kinda dumb and gets overwhelmed easily.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Evo or Supreme 3. Although the S3 is a torch vape, it has a temp display and would be impossible to combust on accident. It comes ready to hook to 14mm 18mm male and female.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
If you look at the better experience using wate filtration look at the VHW3.0 you listed, it's not new but use the purest heat for ridiculous large and smooth clouds.....and the taste my friend!

But do you want a vape only to use w/water or with different options?

For a dry option the VHW3.0 is not well designed, although the Herbalaire is the most effective, reliable and solid vape and it offers a high level of taste along with some big clouds.

Log vapes are amazing cause they are always ready to go if you let it plugged but bowl size is minimal.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
25fe3br.png

Evo........

Jethro

There is nothing wrong with E-nano. It's only a problem if E-nano and the new one meets.

Maybe I'm not surprised that everyone loves EVO. All glass air path even. Local made. Maybe this kind of question is better suited for the EVO thread but any chance anyone here knows what kind of heater the EVO uses? I tried to go through their site but I'm kinda dumb and gets overwhelmed easily.

There is nothing wrong with the E-nano or a number of other choices, but the OP listed (as his number 1) no vapes that use 3rd party adapters. The Cloud Evo is really the only vape that I know that comes in a package with a purpose built by the factory water tool.

The Evo has a metal heater coil wrapped around a glass tube called the "bamboo."

LSV with DDave's baskets and slide. Huge vapor bong hits with ease and plenty of flavor.

It's still my #1 vape after two years. I've only used it dry a handful of times...I don't care for it that way. But pair it with a bong and magic happens.

I'm Ron Burgundy?,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

mnd99

If you look at the better experience using wate filtration look at the VHW3.0 you listed, it's not new but use the purest heat for ridiculous large and smooth clouds.....and the taste my friend!

But do you want a vape only to use w/water or with different options?

For a dry option the VHW3.0 is not well designed, although the Herbalaire is the most effective, reliable and solid vape and it offers a high level of taste along with some big clouds.

Log vapes are amazing cause they are always ready to go if you let it plugged but bowl size is minimal.

Oh yes. The VHW 3.0 was on my radar. It's going to be used ONLY with water. I was lucky enough to try the VHW 3.0 once and the one thing I indeed remember from that experience was the taste and the smooth clouds. I was just wondering how some of the other choices stacked up. You have had experience with EVO too, right? In your experience, which one do you seem to gravitate more towards?

LSV with DDave's baskets and slide. Huge vapor bong hits with ease and plenty of flavor.

It's still my #1 vape after two years. I've only used it dry a handful of times...I don't care for it that way. But pair it with a bong and magic happens.

LSV has been on my list ever since I got into vaporizing. Always seemed like a big hitter. I already have my own glass and it seems like they are doing a LSV package with water adapters for $250. Right now it's definitely between the EVO ( crowd favorite ) vs LSV ( old faithful ) vs VHW 3.0 ( purist )

mnd99

Then What '3rd party' adaptors would you need to use your e-nano with the glass you own?

Epic vape actually sells GonGs for the 'nano.

The E-nano has been a daily friend for over 2 years now. I was thinking it was time for a new friend? My E-nano GonG's all have been broken and lost to time. Are you saying I should just get new GonG's and stick with my friend?

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The E-nano has been a daily friend for over 2 years now. I was thinking it was time for a new friend? My E-nano GonG's all have been broken and lost to time. Are you saying I should just get new GonG's and stick with my friend?

Yeah, I'd buy new GonGs for the E-Nano and look into a new friend too. Glass breaks, that's just a fact so for $25 or so spent on a new gong just seems to make sense to me but then so does wanting to experience a new vape.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
While also a major proponent of the Evo, the Vapolution 3.0 has a hydro option as well, and is actually even more truly "all glass" than the Evo since it doesn't use screen.

The Vap3 comes with a piece that is a 14mm male, the Evo top is an 18mm male. They can work with whatever glass you want, but the hydratubes each company makes is generally the "easiest" since they are custom built for them.

yogoshio,
Reactions: mnd99
Top Bottom