A valid method to lower tolerance?

stinkytofus

You lower the tolerance by increasing the time between vaping and lowering the amount

If i stop for a week and vape again it will hit me like a truck + airplane at the same time, but if you do it daily more than two times a day, it will feel less strong, once a day at night .20g gives me a good hi

Alexis

You lower the tolerance by increasing the time between vaping and lowering the amount

If i stop for a week and vape again it will hit me like a truck + airplane at the same time, but if you do it daily more than two times a day, it will feel less strong, once a day at night .20g gives me a good hi
Indeed, it is IME so much easier and faster than we might think to adjust tolerance by simply cutting back for a short while, and/or going longer between sessions.

And all it takes is one day I've not using until later in the evening it's really noticed much more of a blast effect that night.

Like the good regimented Folk of this world who work all day and come home to smoke/vape towards the end of the evening every single night they get absolutely lit from the tiniest amount and it's always a total transition from where they are before they smoke to the place it takes them every single night with only a small amount.

Man, if only I had that discipline myself. Working on it but a case of cracked ribs bang in the middle of my sternum (like, OUCH!), fuelling an Lsd macro dosing binge and both resulting in a huge lack of sleep, hasn't helped me with this currently but desperate situations call for ludicrous measures at times.

Last edited:

Morty

Yo Morty and warmest vibes and wishes your way brother. So I only just saw this post of yours and I have to comment to say that I'm really glad that you stumbled on this little hack and noticed such a positive benefit right away because out of most people I have known on this forum from what we all observed on your you're spectacular hardcore vaping videos, I did see it as an arguable case of gross overuse, where returns are highly diminished.

So it's good therefore that you can switch things up so quickly like that with immediate effect. Hooe it has been working for you and looking forward to any future updates.
:lol: U ain't see nuttin' yet city boy!!! "Dog will hunt"! :evil:

But really, it's all about balance.

I am mainly using now for medical purposes and the smaller doses work as well as a few grams did, but once or twice a month I'll recreationally do up a gram in a night and be as high or higher then when I was vaping grams of herb daily. :tup:

fuelling an Lsd macro dosing binge
What do u think concentrate sammies in the Supreme felt like. :freak: :o :zombie:

Morty,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

But really, it's all about balance.

Haha, little does everybody realise here exactly what you actually mean by that Morty.

You mean, when you have loaded your bowl, it is so crammed full of ganja that the entire rig is unstable and needs to be balanced with additional weights, pulleys and strings.

A bit like tying down Gulliver! :lol:

In fact, that woudn't make a bad name for a vape rig would it. :D

Have a top weekend bro hope all is good. Gonna get high here tonight. Except I was still so cained from the previous 24 hours, I had to wait to straighten out a bit first before my edible dose just now which will likely be topped up with some tasty vapor shortly. I did also embark on an Lsd binge this week with generally positive outcomes. :)

Top Bottom