A single Cloud Easy-Load Bowl/ELB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Yes, really. A single ELB, don't care if it's manky and discolored, as long as it's not frayed or otherwise functionally damaged. It's for, like, serious scientific research. Possibly for the benefit of all mankind.

(Or to try and supercharge my Q until I'm able to actually buy an International Cloud).

JLG

Hi Anonymouse,

I don't own a Cloud and can't help you but i understand your request.
I like the fonctionality of the cartridge.
I also think about the ELB but to try to fit in an Arizer Solo stem (which is smaller by the way).
I hadn't the opportunity to do that so far.

JLG,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Anon, do you need the whole assembly (Bowl + Cap) or just the cap? If your doing elbow packs then you should just need the cap.

CentiZen,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Yes, really. A single ELB, don't care if it's manky and discolored, as long as it's not frayed or otherwise functionally damaged. It's for, like, serious scientific research. Possibly for the benefit of all mankind.

(Or to try and supercharge my Q until I'm able to actually buy an International Cloud).
just curious.. are you gonna hook it up to an 18mm female to 18mm male adapter, w/ the ELB in the male piece? and use it upside down?? or are you gonna get mad scientist w/ it

Buildozer,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I could probably help you out ... I have a whack-load of spares since they don't fit (too big) in my repaired Cloud+ units (at least not the first and I'm assuming the same will be true for the 2nd when I receive it back)

I know what you're trying to do ... it should work well ... it will be a cleaner and larger elbow pack for the EQ :) (I never actually tried it but I use an EQ elbow with some silicone hose to suck the contents from my grinder into a Cloud ELB so the fit is good)

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Yep, gonna install the whole unit, with lid, in an elbow. Or a DI joint on an oil piece. Or in a male adapter to run the unit inverted straight on a water piece. If it fits, magic; elbow pack with triple the load size, and, hopefully, a lot more vapour density. :p (Gonna replace the cyclone bowl with a shorter female to female adpater, too, to bring the load closer to the heater).

I could do it in a couple+ months when I get my cloud, but I suspect after using a cloud this upgrade won't impress me anymore, and it seems a waste to buy a pack of four new bowls when I'm gonna get 10 (2 + 8, VXLOVESFC) with my cloud anyway...

Anonymouse,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Hey Anon,
I'm also looking for a single ELB. (for pairing with the LSV)
Any chance we could work out some kind of combo deal?

Like JCat sends you 2 (if possible), you send me one and we split the cost?

Frederick McGuire,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Probably, if I can get the site to work long enough to send or open any PMs. What's up with FC today? :/

The above reply took like ten attempts and kept timing out, and I can't open anything in my inbox, in any browser I try.

(<tries to post the above> Oh yay, and it's still doing it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom