A French name for a French section

Egzoset

Banned
Hello,

I simply wish to point out that sometimes a word-for-word translation will fail to carry the full meaning which was intended originally. In Quebec the tobacco smokers are forced by law to go outside whenever the time comes for them to light up in public... With this in mind i believe "Dehors la Combustion!" would be more appropriate but that's just me.

:peace:

Egzoset,

Qbit

cannabanana
Maybe, or maybe we could just have a German forum called Fck der Cmbustion, a Italian forum Fuck il Combustion, a Vietnamese forum Phuc Combustion etc. It's not correct, but it's more fun. :D

Qbit,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I thought Italians only make love? Not sure if 'ti amo combustione' would send out the right message :lol:

OhTheAgony,

Egzoset

Banned
Hummm...

The "Fuck" word already IS Italian, for all i know... Well, judging from a number of those i've met in my life anyway!

:2c:

Egzoset,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I had to look up 'crockery'. It's been a while since I learned a new English word, thank you :)

I almost got killed about 20 times and was almost robbed two times the last time I was in Italy (for just 3 days btw), but I don't want to feed in to the stereotypes too much :rolleyes:

OhTheAgony,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
The part that most miffs me here is you are asking for a French name for the French forum - In English ;)

Oh wow... This brownie is hitting sooner than anticipated :D

AGBeer,
Top Bottom