A decent tank for wax+ej mix?

Snooppossum

Hey guys whats a good sub ohm tank for homemade e juice made from melting wax /shatter into ej mix ? Will any decent tank do as long as its sub ohm? Thanks!!

Snooppossum,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Look at the Trinity tank from W9, you can even use it without ej-mix but 1-3 drops of terpènes to make it runnier. It's a great tank and a XL version is coming!

... and there is a lot of threads under the "concentrates" section for this topic.

420democrat

Any of them will work if your set on using a ejuice mix I like my baby beast tanks and Vapresso veco but like ppn suggested trinity tank+ concentrate and terps > ejuice mix
Although I keep both handy now a days

Snooppossum

Look at the Trinity tank from W9, you can even use it without ej-mix but 1-3 drops of terpènes to make it runnier. It's a great tank and a XL version is coming!

... and there is a lot of threads under the "concentrates" section for this topic.
Hmm i like the design on the trinity tank but how does it compare to the cloud production of the larger tanks? It doesnt look like you could get big hits from that thing at all and i have a huge tolerance so the little hits i get from disposable ones of comparable sizes dont satisfy me at all

Snooppossum

Any of them will work if your set on using a ejuice mix I like my baby beast tanks and Vapresso veco but like ppn suggested trinity tank+ concentrate and terps > ejuice mix
Although I keep both handy now a days
I bought my dad a Smok v8 baby beast for christmas and its really nice with the nic juice he puts in it.im not sure how itll work with a thick canna juice but it seems like that may be my best bet for a tank.......as far as the trinity tank, im not sold yet.i really want a tank setup so i dont have to refill alot but the trinity looks too small to give a big hit and with its design being what it is it almost seems easier to just go with a ceramic coiled concentrate pen instead of a tank, which defeats the whole purpose...

Snooppossum,

420democrat

If you absolutely want a ecig I really like the vaperesso veco for thick ass dissalate mixes
I use my baby beast for the ejuice but I'm sure the veco will do it just fine ! I prefer the juice tanks for out and about in public less obvious imo

420democrat

Hmm i like the design on the trinity tank but how does it compare to the cloud production of the larger tanks? It doesnt look like you could get big hits from that thing at all and i have a huge tolerance so the little hits i get from disposable ones of comparable sizes dont satisfy me at all
The trinity hits good and you're usually putting concentrates diluted with very little terpene
Like I used to dab 1.5-2 grams of shatter/hash a week
Between ejuice and dissalate I consume less now
2ml tank of dissalate lasts me 3-4 weeks of constant use with a ejuice tank in between that lasts about the same time span and when I say all day I mean wake up to bed time I'm puffing a few puffs every 45 min to an hour

Top Bottom