a 700 dollar setup

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
So the mlfb has been workin out for me, but i decided to step it up a notch :)

Today i bought both the power adapter and the water pipe insert on their site.
Then i went to my favorite head shop and planed on spending around 200 on a nice piece. Ended up droppin 375 on a bc low rider :) i guess ive.moved way past the plastic 2 liter grav, you could say...

Cereal_MF,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Yeah buddy! If it's a hobby you enjoy, there is no problem dropping dough on the heady stuff. I just saw a YouTube on the bc low rider. Sick scientific piece man.

:2c:

Steele Concept,

weedemon

enthusiast
nice man milk that mflb nice and slow for thicker vapor! how big is the bong? For vapor i prefer the smaller piceces. I have a 100ml ehle(LOVE it!), and an 18inch tall one but i use it for the cloud...

neither are fancy glass like that you bought! would love to see some pics of the setup or a vid! :)

weedemon,

Cereal_MF

Ill hook u up with that when im on my desktop px, not my droid which i havent quite figured out yet. Lately ive been really into nice things :)

Cereal_MF,
Reactions: weedemon

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Nice upgrade! I love my MFLB with the PA, it turned a good expierence with the box to an amazing expierence. You'll enjoy.

I never have vapor bonged with my MFLB but throughly enjoy it with my ssv or T1. Congrats on the new piece. Glass is the priciest part of this hobby it seems. Strangely can be more than the vapes even. At first, i got quite a few items quickly and felt i was doing it way too big but then it levels off after i got the setup i wanted. So dont worry about the cash, its a great investment.

Vape on.

YoGranMazPimp,
Reactions: MrNorml

Cereal_MF

For tonight im just layin a trench n hittin it native :) nice n simple. Already played w my new piece earlier.

Cereal_MF,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
^^^i love native for the long and slow draw technique but i like to sip, and love doing this with one of my eds stems. They add more visual uniqueness to the box and each has its own effect on the vapor. Plus each one has a story to tell. So far i have a stem from each of the continents except antartica. ;) after i was content with my vape lineup, i became an accessory addict!

YoGranMazPimp,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
^^^ Everything i know i learned from here and tokin daily on youtube, who turned me on to here. And on here i thank vito for schooling me on the ssv, Of is the thermovape genius, weedemon drops knowledge on concentrates. Thanks to all of FC, as whether we've interacted or not, ive learned lots from each of your posts. I enjoy contributing here.

That is all.

Vape on.

YoGranMazPimp,
Reactions: weedemon

weedemon

enthusiast
you new bong looks sweet! is it a double chambered bong, or is that just one kick ass splash guard in the middle before the neck piece joins?

either way it looks very nice man :)

lol thx for the shout out YGMP i'm flattered. But Im just an inquisitive mind like the rest of this forum :) we are all here to learn! :)

I agree FC is a special place :)

weedemon,
Reactions: Peloton

Cereal_MF

Its a splash guard. I love that thing cuz the bowl is like a lil pincher bit it gets u so baked!

Cereal_MF,

Cereal_MF

If anyone has scientific glass like me, post em! If you have a MFLB r other vape hooked up to one, even better! Lets $ee wut yall got!

Cereal_MF,
Top Bottom