Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
YOU GUYS WANNA SEE HOW VERSITLE THESE ARE, THE HEATER COVERS FOR THE LSV, SSV AND DBV, ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE, HERE IS A PIC OF MY SSV WITH LSV HEATER COVER & SHORTY WAND COMBO ( THE VAPOR IS A LITTLE HOT WITH THE SHORTY WAND, SO I NEED TO GET THE LONGER ONE), I THINK I AM
THE SECOND TO POST A PIC OF THIS, BUT IT WORKS WELL, ALTHOUGH I PREFER THE SSV STANDARD HC, AND VAPOR BROS MINI WHIP COMBO, FOR BONGING IT UP THE LSV HC WILL WORK WELL WITH THE BONG ATTACHMENT IMA ORDER NEXT. SO YOU CAN PUT THE SSV HC ON THE LSV AND HIT IT WHIP STYLE LIKE AN SSV. BUT I AGREE IT WOULD BE BEST IF IT HAD A STAND, THAT IS WHAT SWAYED ME ON THE SSV
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/43032482.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/72/57939189.jpg/

BTW DID I MENTION THESE VAPES ROCK ALL 7TH FLOOR PRODUCTS ARE TOP QUALITY

nickb,

lwien

Ok, so now I'm not only blind but deaf as well. :o

(morphing into a pinball wizard...)

lwien,

justcametomind

Hi everyone.
I need some advice on buying an LSV.
My purchase will be done for sure on this shop http://www.lacentralevapeur.com/5_7th-floor
Mostly because it's the only one in Europe to sell it!
Can you tell me which accessories to buy with it?
I want to mantain a low tolerance so I don't use much herb.
Is there any wand with a reduced bowl on the aforementioned shop or elsewhere?
I'm planning to use the LSV also for kief and oil I have at the moment?
Any accessories for concentrates or resins?
Or get an LSV and use a ceramic pad for concentrates, that way you can vape both at your choosing. There is somehting called a health stone i think, that is exactly what you need to use.
A friend of FC suggest these.
Thanks a lot for any explanation.
PS: I read once Vitolo saying the SSV can be used as an aroma diffuser, do the SSV aromatherapy plate work with LSV? Anything similar? For sure I'll need a stand for that do they sell any?

justcametomind,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
justcametomind...the SSV difuser will not work with the LSV. The LSV is designed to be used with a water pipe, so make sure you get a WPA (water pipe adapter). If you are not going to use it through water, I would suggest considering the SSV.

stickstones,

dudu0069

I need to call 7th floor. I ordered a unit and used it hard core for 8 months and loved it and all of a sudden the unit has a short on it. What I mean is if you wiggle the cable it works. I am using my buddies lsv and he is using my extreme q. I am sure they will stand behind it. THe LSV rocks hands down and glad I have my buddies as a backup but 7th floor better fix their saber lol.

dudu0069,

Norlin

Classic Rocker
After receiving my purple LSV and using it several times, I began to notice that, other than the case it comes with, I had no place to put it. While it is more than satisfactory for travel, it would require me to unplug it overnight and put everything away...Blah. Ten minutes of my time there. I could have had another bowl. (sometimes lazy stoner stereotypes are true...)
So being faced with this dilemma, and an excuse to bust out my now rarely used tools (moved into house without space for workshop, therefor more effort to build things), I built a solution.

The good people of FuckCombustion, I present to thou, my LSV holder.

I suppose it could also be called an saber throne, or perhaps organizer, the former of which is undoubtedly much more flattering. Started making it with maple, ran out halfway and had to use my polycarbonate stash. I plan on eventually making a much higher quality, stained, all-wooden revision.

Btw, before anyone asks the whip holder has a notch on it stopping it from falling out.
gedc0583e.jpg

IWakeNVape

PMW, All I Really Need
Hey guys, I'm about to order an LSV and was wondering about the power cords. I read a few posts here about people getting a 220v version, however the only American version available on the 7th floor website is the 110v. Any insight on this?

Also, I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to PM me a non-automated email address over at 7th floor. I'd really appreciate it!:D:rockon:

IWakeNVape,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Hey guys, I'm about to order an LSV and was wondering about the power cords. I read a few posts here about people getting a 220v version, however the only American version available on the 7th floor website is the 110v. Any insight on this?

Also, I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to PM me a non-automated email address over at 7th floor. I'd really appreciate it!:D:rockon:

220V is for European customers.

VaporEyes,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
220-240v is for Europe/Australia

110v is for America.

You guys over in the US don't seem to want to line up with the rest of the world on just about any standard :lol:
(power grid, imperial measurements, Fahrenheit temps :lol:)

Frederick McGuire,

IWakeNVape

PMW, All I Really Need
Coool, I clearly don't know shit about electronics haha. Also heard you guys have an FC coupon code? Still valid?:cool:

IWakeNVape,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
220-240v is for Europe/Australia

110v is for America.

You guys over in the US don't seem to want to line up with the rest of the world on just about any standard :lol:
(power grid, imperial measurements, Fahrenheit temps :lol:)

Its much more costly to change the entire USA structure...
Awesome box Norlin!
I still want my sword stand ! :)

Bouldorado

Every time I've contacted 7th floor, they respond from this address: customercare@7thfloor.biz.

Bouldorado,

Pesci

Well after a long wait (nearly three weeks in customs :mad:) the Lifesaber arrived. I'm very pleased with it.
It's especially pretty but not like the Silver surfer. The differences in use are stark as well, it has zero drag! The idiosyncrasies are entirely different. After using a Solo almost exclusively for the last 3 months I felt like a rookie, 0 to baked in no time at all and the amount required is negligible by comparison. It's just the lack of drag that gets me.

Top stuff 7th Floor. I'm securely back into the fold.
(I realise this is my first post so Hi:wave: , but I am really high. I will do a proper comparison. Promise.)

Pesci,
Reactions: Vitolo

max

Out to lunch
It's just the lack of drag that gets me.
It shouldn't. If you put the right connection on the SSV heater tube, and attached it directly to a glass piece, the results would be pretty much the same as the LSV. It uses the same heating element and electronics as the SSV and DBV. The only difference is how you draw. The SSV and DBV only hit different from each other due to the difference in output design at the heater tube. With the LSV you're doing away with the tube that mates to the tubing, and interfacing directly with another method of drawing heat into the bowl. It's the major difference between all vapes- how you draw the vapor once it's been produced.

Glad you're enjoying your new tool, and welcome to the forum. You HAVE read our rules page, right? ;)

max,

Norlin

Classic Rocker
By the way, I notice that since I've started using the LSV rather than my vapir no2, my water in my bong has started to turn yellow, something that's never happened before with a vape...Does this mean I'm using too high of temperature? Anyone else have this occur too?

Norlin,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
By the way, I notice that since I've started using the LSV rather than my vapir no2, my water in my bong has started to turn yellow, something that's never happened before with a vape...Does this mean I'm using too high of temperature? Anyone else have this occur too?

Are you stirring in between each hit? If so, you are causing the grounds to become even more fine, thus causing your water to yellow. I find that when using the LSV my water can get dirty real fast too.

VaporEyes,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
water definitely gets dirty quicker with the LSV. I can't say that my water was yellow from memory, but I do remember it getting no longer perfectly clear. I would stir and tamp the bowl between hits, so I know I as making small particles that got in the water.

stickstones,
Top Bottom