Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Mrmrmrmr

Another positive about the saber. Unless there is something wrong in the internals you can pretty much solve the problem yourself without sending it in. On another note my transfer wand and my solo straight tube broke a few days ago , even though I just used the wand strictly for picking up bud I still miss it.
I hate when glass breaks..

Mrmrmrmr,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
I'll post it up here so others who haven't seen it and may be experiencing similar problems can try and fix it.

As per 7th Floor:
---------------------------------
Thanks for contacting 7th Floor. I will provide you instructions on how to keep the heater element in place, but keep in mind, you could pull or cross wires which would render the unit broken and you would have to send it to us for repairs. It sounds like you need to keep the heater element in place and this could fix all your problems. Pull the heating element up gently and hold the cap and shim down, to prevent the cap and shim from being pulled out. On the side of the heating element, close to the bottom as it is coming out of the cap, you will see the letters "STD-". Pull the heating element out til you see the dash and then slightly twist. Slightly twist. This should hold the heating element in place.
-----------------------------------

Here's a pic of how it should look after adjustment:

b801.jpg

Mine goes out to the 100, I guess thats good?

ElevatedMindset,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Mine goes out to the 100, I guess thats good?

Mine too and then just a bit more. I have to take extra caution not to combust. Anything past 12 o'clock on the knob and I'm asking for trouble unless its being ripped really hard. 12 and up is really good for some hashes and concentrates though.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Mine too and then just a bit more. I have to take extra caution not to combust. Anything past 12 o'clock on the knob and I'm asking for trouble unless its being ripped really hard. 12 and up is really good for some hashes and concentrates though.

Yeah I can see another dash after my 100 too. I usually have it at 12 24/7 when I use it. I go up to 1 or 2 occasionally at the end of the load but 12 is the sweet spot. Yeah dead when I use hash I have to turn it up a tad more but even at 12 I get pretty decent vapor. I have not been lucky enough to vape any concentrates, my state isn't medical nor has a lot of variety where I'm at.

ElevatedMindset,

TNK

I joined the pullout crowd. Mine goes to STD - 100

works much better

TNK,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hopefully I can make some soon! Do you use a cotton ball or what? Or just vapor bong it?
I LOVE using cotton....

but for the LSV.. I like putting my sublimates....and hashes
right in the wand: LSV/Concentrate post with video http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/7th-floor-life-saber-lsv.2641/page-128#post-421266 <----(this link is one of my favorite videos!)

Cotton video:
(please remember if it says "cotton" then it IS cotton.. that is the law. Cotton will not burn at vape temperatures and has been purified for medical use and use with infants.. even a t-shirt will ot burn until it hits "pizza oven temperatures~)

OhBizzle

Hey guys!

I'm looking to pick up my first Desktop vape since I sold my volcano a few months back, i'm looking for something priced around $200 and I think this will be the best bang for my buck.

Other than what comes with the LSV should I be grabbing anything else?

Also what will I need to get it to work with my oil rig, its a 14mm direct inject

Deadshort480

You need a 14mm female to 14/18mm female adapter. With this you can use either the LSV Bowl or a 18mm male to 14/18mm male adapter. I prefer the bowl over the male/male adapter unless using a hydro tube, when it's kind of necessary.

sempervirens

Other than what comes with the LSV should I be grabbing anything else?

Also what will I need to get it to work with my oil rig, its a 14mm direct inject

I would recommend buying the shorty transfer wand (I've used my wand maybe 5-10 times at most as I almost always use the WPA, and I still wish I had bought the shorty for those times).
And to work with your rig, you'll need a female-to-female adaptor, either 14-18 or 14-14 (depending on what size you buy your WPA in - I would say do 14, but that's just preference because I don't like the looks of a 14-18 adapter)

sempervirens,

OhBizzle

OhBizzle,

sempervirens

No the shorty transfer wand decreases the length of the whole unit when you're vaping without the WPA and makes the vapor travel a shorter distance to your mouth

sempervirens,

Deadshort480

No, it's just shorter than the one it comes with. I believe you are thinking of the fatty adapter.

Deadshort480,

way2

If you are looking for a deal (US only) and dont mind a used unit (i got mine here) there is a good one here

way2,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
So the shorty transfer wand just increases your pack size correct?

I had the long wand and it broke so I purchased the shorty, the shorty is easier to rip in my opinion. I feel like I get bigger hits too. The vapor is more harsh though.

ElevatedMindset,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Quick question, does the LSV outputs the same power voltage as the SSV?

SSV does 25W which is super low and cheap to use :)

m0sh,

grokit

well-worn member
Interesting, I didn't know the wattage. I'm pretty sure that the heating elements are identical between the two as well as the dbv, they are all supposedly derived from the same hakko soldering iron element.

grokit,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Interesting, I didn't know the wattage. I'm pretty sure that the heating elements are identical between the two as well as the dbv, they are all supposedly derived from the same hakko soldering iron element.

It's written on your original cable... :)

m0sh,

grokit

well-worn member
I guess I never cared, it's interesting because I just learned the wattage of another plug-in vape for comparison. I'm pretty sure that tag got ripped & tossed immediately!

grokit,
Top Bottom