7th floor ice chamber - loose tubing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoking Joe

I have a ice chamber for the silver surfer and works fine. I did have a problem with the hose falling off of the down stem on the ice chamber. Seems like you need a extra pair of hands to used it. I took the downstem out and then slid the plastic tube into the ice chamber and eaiser to use without the downstem! The tubing doessn't come off!

smoking Joe,

EitherOr

I agree with Ven, those clips are lifesavers. If you can take a picture of your setup though, I always like to see new ways of trying things.

EitherOr,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I think smoking Joe is talking about the tubing slipping off the glass, not the GonG joint.

All the adapters are hand made, sounds like yours is too small for the tubing. Get in contact with 7th floor and they should fix you up.

p.s. edited title and moved thread

vtac,

smoking Joe

Vtac is correct the tubing is slipping off the down stem that goes into the ice chamber. So just take the down stem out, wet the tubing and it slides into the ice chamber and works great! It's a cheap and simple fix! I have the 3/8 tubing. Looks like the down stems were made for the 1/4 tube size.

smoking Joe,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom