710 coils

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I received two 30mm opaque-bottom bangers from www.710coils.com a week ago, and have been using them almost every day for the last week.

I must say that I'm impressed. Don't get me wrong, I don't have much experience beyond cheap $20 bangers from the local headshop to compare them to. So, it is what it is. I've never owned one of those insanely priced ($150 - $200) name-brand ones, and I know that I'd never be willing to spend that much money on a banger. That just seems utterly ridiculous to me.

That being said, these opaque-bottom bangers have a thicker bottom than almost anything I've ever seen, and have thicker sides than almost any thick-bottom, gavel-style banger than I've seen as well. This thing handles heat so well that I had my heat-up-time & cool-down-time for a perfect dab down by the third dab, and it's been perfect temp dabs ever since. All I can say is that these bangers seem to dumb-down getting the heat right, to the extent that they would make the whole torch-heating process even easier for an amateur vaporist.

I'm in love with these bangers, which are ultra-easy to q-tip to sparkling clean after every dab.

All that being said, I also want to show some more love to @710Coils themself, as they seem to be the type of interactive and community-friendly type of person that we'd want to be doing business with. I say this because after ordering my first 90degree 30mm opaque-bottom banger, I messaged @710Coils the next day with a pic of my newly shattered 45degree banger (that I'd picked up from my local headshop the day before, and then dropped it and broke it the first time I used it that day), to ask if they would be stocking 45dgegree bangers anytime soon (they weren't available on the website at the time), and they said that they would be soon, but not yet. But they said that they had a 30mm opaque-bottom 45degree banger that had a minor flaw around the top edge of the bucket that they could send me at no charge. I was happy to be getting something free, and then 710coils messaged me back to say that they had a defect-free 30mm opaque-bottom 45degree banger on it's way to me, totally on the house.

I've been using that 45degree 30mm opaque bottom banger with a little banger-hanger that I picked up from an instagram glass-blower recently, and I am very happy.

I do think that, as it is advertised, the opaque-bottom with it's pattern of pock-marks does help the material vaporize quicker, and it does retain heat fantastically. Also, I appreciate little things about the quality of the details of the glass-work on these bangers that I usually only see in the over-priced bangers available elsewhere.

As long as they have the style I want, https://710coils.com will be my source for new bangers now and going into the future.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Ramahs Makes me very happy to know the bangers are working out and that you are liking the Opaque. Its a really nice surface for getting the flavor to come out. Not all snake oil like some have thought :tup:

My whole goal with this company was to sell stuff that is comparable to the high end bangers and coils at a fraction of the price. The best part is, I now have some sweet bangers and coils to use myself :rockon:

I really truly appreciate the support you all have shown and I promise to continue to build upon whats available and always listen to your feedback. (Did he fix the Octopus??)

Few things I am currently working on:

Ball caps with matching stands (Its how it should be)
Inserts Clear and Opaque
Opaque terp pearls
tweezers for the terp pearls (Will eventually offer a bundle of pearls and tweezers)

and a few other things I cant talk about, but should be sick :science:

Your loyal Coil and Quartz monger

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
I have posted the available stock for the 25 and 30mm axial coils and the Flowerpot coils. Pictures will be up in a few. I just wanted to get these up for everyone to be able to order =)

Anyone below please ping me so I can get you setup with your axial coils
@sarkunit 25mm Axial Blue
@StormyPinkness 30mm Axial Gunmetal 110V
@MileHighHuman interest in 25 and 30mm Axial
@ChurroForSure-O Wants a 25mm Axial coil Blue 110V
@Shooby Wants 25 and 30mm Axial coils Gunmetal for both coils
@Wildeyedzan Wants a flowerpot coil
@SamuraiSam had interest in the 30mm Axial coils
@invertedisdead Had interest in a 25mm Axial coil
@nosmoking wants a 30mm Axial coil in Red
@Pyr0 25mm axial 25mm opaque banger, beads and clip kit
@Puddy 25mm Axial coil in blue 110V
@Grifo Axial coil Need to know what size and color
@Easywider 30mm Axial in red wants a banger also

Grifo

I have posted the available stock for the 25 and 30mm axial coils and the Flowerpot coils. Pictures will be up in a few. I just wanted to get these up for everyone to be able to order =)

Anyone below please ping me so I can get you setup with your axial coils
@sarkunit 25mm Axial Blue
@StormyPinkness 30mm Axial Gunmetal 110V
@MileHighHuman interest in 25 and 30mm Axial
@ChurroForSure-O Wants a 25mm Axial coil Blue 110V
@Shooby Wants 25 and 30mm Axial coils Gunmetal for both coils
@Wildeyedzan Wants a flowerpot coil
@SamuraiSam had interest in the 30mm Axial coils
@invertedisdead Had interest in a 25mm Axial coil
@nosmoking wants a 30mm Axial coil in Red
@Pyr0 25mm axial 25mm opaque banger, beads and clip kit
@Puddy 25mm Axial coil in blue 110V
@Grifo Axial coil Need to know what size and color
@Easywider 30mm Axial in red wants a banger also
just put my order in #1050 thank you!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I just missed out on getting terp pearls, they got taken out of my cart when I went to checkout.

30mm opaque and 30mm axial are ordered, very excited to try them.

Edit: Never mind, the coil and quartz monger @710Coils was awesome enough to help me out with that. Can't wait to try those out, I've been seeing them for a while now and never had the chance.

710Coils

Manufacturer
I decided to pull the 26mm axial coils due to the looser than preferred fit to the 25mm bangers. I have ordered more that will fit as expected and they will be here in like 2 weeks. I am sorry for the getting anyone's hopes up, but I just could not bring myself to sell them. If they were sent to me as loose as they were. I would be a bit sour.

I want to hold a high standard to the quality of my wares I sell and so this led me to pull them till I have the proper fitting replacements

The 30mm axial coils fit great and those are up for sale.

Apologies for any confusion and I will let you all know when the new ones are close to shipping

Your coil and quartz monger

Shane

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I placed my order for a 30mm axial and opaque banger
Thank you @710Coils for all the help and advice :)

Now I just need a bubble cap to suit..

Looks like neglassart doesn't ship to the UK as there are no options available when checking out :(

I found a couple of bubble caps on patientnumberzero like this one:
https://patientnumberzero.com/product/hefe-glass-fumed-bubble-cap-xxl/

But they're quite pricey, ranging from £80 to £150

@VapeFiend.com had a Gordoscientific Riptide Bubble Cap for £75 which looked interesting but they're out of stock.

Anybody have any suggestions for another UK source for bubble caps please?

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Why not just another glass blower who sends to the UK?

Or wait for the carb caps from Shane. He talked about to have some own ones in stock the next weeks. If their quality is near as high as that of the bangers you don't have to search anymore - despite aesthetical aspects.

Or search for Coojo carb caps on Instagram. Maybe he ships to the UK.

Wow, all VRod coils already sold? Congrats if so!

Shane, did you try their fitting to the VRod?

Will you also get 5mm beads for use with the D-Nail Halos for example (larger ones don't work)?

Does the 30mm axial fit to the Liger Air (with AH heat shield)?

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
Vrod coils are still in stock The 26mm axial coils were the ones I pulled as they were way too big and there isn't enough adjustment to make them good

I will ask about 5mm bead, but I currently have 6mm and 8mm and they have been selling like hotcakes =)
More are on the way and will be restocked within a few days.

I am not sure about the liger air working with my axial coils and would need someone to check or send me dimensions for the air where the coil mates with the body

Carb caps and matching stands are in the works and will hopefully be added in the next few weeks

Your loyal quartz and coil monger

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Pyr0 I have a GTR ball cap and an OG riptide cap I can toss into your package if you want it. Just need you to Paypal funds for it if you are interested.

Shoot me a message and we can sort this out =)

Shane

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Guess the 5mm beads will be sold like hell too ;)

But no 30mm axial 220v ones atm?

BTW can't find any way to edit the shopping cart. But would be nice.

Will still wait for a few weeks with my order until you'll have all the new stuff in stock.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Hogni The 220 30mm Axial coils sold faster than expected. I am working on getting them back in stock as quickly as possible =)
There should be a remove button under the items in the shopping cart and you can also change the value in the number field. The only thing I could see that would keep it from adding more is if the item was out of stock or if there were only 1 and you were trying to change it to 2.

Let me know what the scenario was you had seen this in so I can make sure there isn't an actual issue

@Grifo I swear I tossed some terp pearls in your order. But if I didn't. Hit me up and I will make sure to take care of you

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

Top Bottom