5-htp supplement and vaping

jc

Last night I tried 100 mg of 5-htp 1 hour before vaping with the extreme q. The mj was mid grade, it was about 8pm and I hadnt eaten anything since the day before except for a cup of coffee in the am. I am new to vaping but I have smoked mj everyday for the last 5 years. A session usually lasts for four to6 hours but up to 8 hours...daily. I can say that I didnt notice any difference in the intensity of the high or the duration. The only thing I will comment on, is that it MAY have kept me up a few extra hours but I am not entirely sure that it was the cause. I will try it again, but with little expectation that there will be any difference.

jc,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
at first i wanted to grab my keys to go to walmart, instead i grabed my solo and my trusty bong, had a 5 bowl sesh....then by the time i read thru the whole thread, i was like "nah...this is good enough...i love weeeeed :)"

yeah pills scare me, even vitamins.... like that could just be compressed anything made from anywhere....know what i mean?

awesome post btw, was an interesting topic that ive never heard of

5-htp+moai+mushies="dude, did you inject those with lssd"
It was 10 years ago, and would take 2 hours to type the story of the whole night.
No psycho's since.

havealight101,

mephisto

Having experienced serotonin sickness firsthand, I would stay away from the 5-htp. Yes,
it does help your body produce more serotonin. No, you do not want to experience the
reaction of serotonin sickness. Its like the worst acid trip you never had. If you want to
offset your mj experience, try some mango before indulging. I would not wish the feelings
of ss on anyone....Scary stuff!!!! If you want to check out another herb that potentiates
mj, try Kanna. I would recommend starting with standard strength Kanna, chewed or
smoked in combination w/ mj. Fair warning, this herb can cause serotonin sickness as well.
Indulge safely.....

mephisto,
Reactions: KeroZen
Having experienced serotonin sickness firsthand, I would stay away from the 5-htp. Yes,
it does help your body produce more serotonin. No, you do not want to experience the
reaction of serotonin sickness. Its like the worst acid trip you never had. If you want to
offset your mj experience, try some mango before indulging. I would not wish the feelings
of ss on anyone....Scary stuff!!!! If you want to check out another herb that potentiates
mj, try Kanna. I would recommend starting with standard strength Kanna, chewed or
smoked in combination w/ mj. Fair warning, this herb can cause serotonin sickness as well.
Indulge safely.....

Yeah, I might have been there, it was pretty rough, body felt like a circuit breaker surging and about to trip(no pun intended)... Amongst other things.

havealight101,
Top Bottom