4/20 SALES 2017- What the fuck is out there?

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
I had a chance to use an actual Space Case the other day, and WOW - I'm sold!

Any 4/20 discount pointers to those puppies would be SO welcome!

ClearBlueLou,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I'm going to be having a sale this week and the following week but before I give the details on it I need to let everyone know that I will be going on holidays. I will be in sunny California with my wife for our reception with her family, (LDR). I will be gone from 4/11 through 4/19, so I'm hoping to make and ship anything requiring tapers or custom work in this week leading up to my departure. This is because they need to have a specific construction in order to maintain a perfectly circular shape during sanding. Keep your eye out for more pieces in my store front as this week goes by.

Any purchases made after I leave will ship out on 4/20.

I will be taking 12% off from now until 4/20, and offering free shipping on orders with more than one item.

The 12% Coupon Code is: 420WOOD2017
Free shipping on orders of 2 or greater will be refunded after you purchase due to a coupon limit on Etsy.

Please don't hesitate to ask me about making something specific or reproducing something I have already made and sold up until 4/8.

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
420EDC SiteWide Sale Thru 4/30/2017 Midnight EST. 10% Off sitewide, including our TiChillum: 3D Printed Titanium Hashpipe and vaporizer cooling unit that fits Grasshopper and Firewood4 elegantly along with RBT Milaana Vape and Mendo Mulchers Grinders. We have a bunch of new cases for the Firewood4 and to house your VAS collection and/or borosilicate.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I was hoping this thread would be overflowing with tempting deals.

So far I am a bit disappointed by most the offers I've seen... nothing crazy ridiculous tempting me to open the wallet.

I've seen a lot of 10%-15% off deals, but that does not really move me. I can typically find a 10%-15% discount code for most products year round from so many retailers...

cloudsosmoke

i think he's 'shilling' since he helped designed it and gets a cut if you buy off his link... but w/e

the deal wasnt from a link on his site
- its just from manufacturers website

but yea - im trusting he values his good reputation and that hes being accurate about how good the vape is

..heres hoping
lol

cloudsosmoke,

peterloveslubey

but yea - im trusting he values his good reputation and that hes being accurate about how good the vape is

..heres hoping
lol

I can't find the deal even after signing up for the newsletter but nice grab for $100. It would have been an impulse buy at that price point, at $180 + $20 for the case it puts it into a different category.

cloudsosmoke

hey im sorry it didnt work for you man
i was hoping some FC members could get it too

theyve sent me email confirming order so i guess they ran out just after

...at least 4/20 is coming in less than 2 weeks

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven

..heres hoping
lol

I'm trusting that he has a very heavy bias due to his involvement with the company... that's just the nature of how the brain operates. Of course you have a choice supportive bias of your own now, so grain of salt w/ you also ;0

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
I was hoping this thread would be overflowing with tempting deals.

So far I am a bit disappointed by most the offers I've seen... nothing crazy ridiculous tempting me to open the wallet.

I've seen a lot of 10%-15% off deals, but that does not really move me. I can typically find a 10%-15% discount code for most products year round from so many retailers...
I agree: yet it's STILL EARLY - 12 days 'til the 20th - and the bigger the discounts the more likely the sale will be a short one (the old retail balancing act). I also agree about the 10-15% 'discount' - and yes, it IS a discount...but it's a 'nice to see you again' discount, it's not a 'draw new customers' discount or a 'close the sale' discount.

Even so, I check ALL the sale sites - every now and then I'll find some brilliant small thing which I can't do without & can stock up on....

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Vapcap all the way. That is the only one I will be focused on. For the most part after using this product my VAS has ended. Unfortunately now I love getting accessories for them :ko:
:nod: They came out with a SS one called an M that was on sale. DynaVap It is back to $50.00. Never owned one myself. But lurking. :sherlock:

Top Bottom