4/20 SALES 2017- What the fuck is out there?

Chocu1a

Picked up a Haze v3 from Vapemood for $99 no coupon, free shipping.
Plus Lighter USA has a huge sale and 20% off everything storewide on top of the sale prices. You can get an Arizer Air for >$125 shipped.

biohacker

"Product: Arizer Solo II
Coupon Code: agracan420solo2
Coupon Value: $40
Extras Included Value: $47.41
Total 4/20 Discount Value: $87.41
Coupon Effective: April 18, 2017
Coupon Expiry: April 20, 2017 (4/20) Midnight"

$249cdn for Solo 2. I'm in!

And (but?) for what it's worth, this is from LAST YEAR:

Arizer the company is having 25% off sale 4/20 to 4/22 I believe. Nearly all units and parts,etc.

Let's hope!!

aaaaand another!

20% Heat Treated Grasshopper Sale! Save $70.00 through 4/20.

Last edited:

Chocu1a

I'm not digging their facebook feedback/reviews though. It's certainly holding me back from pressing the trigger.
Fwiw, I have had favorable dealings with their customer service in the past. Never any issues and always get my items in 3 days. Are they as good as PIU? Of course not, but they are legit.

Prolusio

For $99 on a Haze V3 I'll give a new company a shot! That's too good of a deal to pass up. I suggest anyone who is interested hop on it now, I had 2 colours go out of stock while I was browsing accessories.

Vapemood seems to have excellent shipping and return policies, accepted every major payment method, has that Norton shopping protection, if that does anything.. claims to offer identity theft/purchase protection for free. Seems legit to me!

They also have awesome prices on the Airvape XS and Sidekick, both of those are going for $99 as well

Prolusio

Ah maybe I just saw a web hiccup then. It showed me Purple, Blue and Green as in stock when I tried to get one a few minutes ago, and I was able to add a Purple to my cart at first. But I cleared my cart to start over and when I went to re-add only green was there.

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
I'm not digging their facebook feedback/reviews though. It's certainly holding me back from pressing the trigger.

ah, i see, you meant the retailer? we'll see, a couple of posts on their facebook page isn't going to put me off, they seem legit and chocu1a vouched for him and his cereals are legit same w/ his homie booberry so take that to the bank brohan

out of stock now

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
DDAVE 420 SALE

DDave20 gets 20% off mod kits
DDave10 gets 10% off accessories.
Sale: 4/19 - 4/21
DDAVE 420 SALE

DDave20 gets 20% off mod kits
DDave10 gets 10% off accessories.
Sale: 4/19 - 4/21
Vape Family! The start of this 4/20 sale event has been epic! I packed a bunch of the standard kits ahead of time, so I could ensure to ship out asap, and they're spoken for already. I can see I'll be packing kits for some time to come! But that is not why I am posting. I AM TOUCHED! There have been over 10 orders with comments stating "Thanks for the Coupon Code. Didn't use it. My way of saying Thank You for a great product" or "Didn't use Coupon Code. Please consider investment into your future modding projects". All I can say is WOW! and Thanks! But that's not all I can do! Please watch this thread for random Coupon Codes for free kits or items. Open globally as my way of saying Thanks back at ya! Oh, there's a catch! Isn't there always? The coupon code will be good for a specific item, but I'm not going to reveal the item. In that way, I hope everyone gets a fair chance, and also maybe a really nice surprise!!!! Vape On All!

This is the thread in which the random coupon codes will appear....
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/66beqe/420_sale_its_on_wwwddavemodscom_ddave20_20_off/

zombied

Is anyone aware of any deals on a Cannador? Been eyeing one for over a year. Assumed a 4/20 sale last year and they didn't have one, which made me pass on principle. Come on, Cannador, tis the season!

zombied,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Just got an email from Planet of the Vapes. Says......

Our biggest sale of the year ends tomorrow. With that we've just added one more vape to the 20% off list -- X MAX Starry. This pocket size portable just dropped. Pick it up during our sale and get it for only $95! We've put together a First Look of the X MAX Starry for you here.

The Starry looks awesome!

Joe Dirt

Yesterday I ordered a Airvape XS and a Medtainer shipped to Canada for $145 Canadian from Vape Mood. What a crazy deal! Also a half hour after I ordered I recieved shipping confirmation. What! Sure enough I checked the tracking number today and it is on its way. Incredible processing time. Everything about the website seemed totally legit. I paid with paypal so I feel protected with my purchase should the product not be satisfactory. I even talked to someone on the phone. I had no problem getting a hold of someone via telephone. So far I am beyond impressed with Vape Mood however "the proof is in the vape". Finial verdict on this purchase once my Airvape XS arrives.

Taz

Tester
Went with the grinder for 13. Wanted the version 2 but over twice the price and I was late for half off. 14 versus 34 did not seem a deal for a cheap bastard. Had fewer teeth, loved that idea but fuck it for price difference.

Taz,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
420_webslide.jpg

I dont own any of their products,and have never dealt with them,but friend of mine has their APX dry herb,and i can say it is not bad for the price :).
They also have their re-brand divine tribe dry herb and of the flowermate i-hit which i hear was extremely over overpriced (350-400$?!?) for the performance,however they sell it currently for around 100$ with the discount applied :lol:

Top Bottom