Gear 1st Concentrate Piece

noobnoob

Well I've been looking for a setup and I really don't want to spend more than $150 for a piece. I found this piece for $150 and I'm leaning towards it:

http://dabcompany.com/collections/concentrates-710/products/silika-mini-oiler-ti-combo-1

My friend is giving me one of his Ti Nails so basically I just need a piece.

What do you guys think? Are there better pieces around this price? I've searched all over the internet maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

noobnoob,

SD_haze

Hmm, doesn't look to be 150, looks to be 180+shipping+tax?

Nothing wrong with silkia, but I wouldn't spend $200 on one. If you haven't checked out thedablab.com they have some nice affordable pieces for concentrates.

Found a affordable recycler rig there.
GWO-Tyklers-2.jpg

Make sure your friend's TI nail will work with whatever 14mm or 18mm piece you get (most nails are made specifically for a 14mm joint, or an 18mm)

noobnoob

Hmm, doesn't look to be 150, looks to be 180+shipping+tax?

Nothing wrong with silkia, but I wouldn't spend $200 on one. If you haven't checked out thedablab.com they have some nice affordable pieces for concentrates.

Found a affordable recycler rig there.

Make sure your friend's TI nail will work with whatever 14mm or 18mm piece you get (most nails are made specifically for a 14mm joint, or an 18mm)
I found a place I can purchase it for $150 shipped and I actually checked out dab lab and I actually like the recycler you recommended I just don't wanna pass more than $180-200 shipped

noobnoob,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
2ba96f1efde278227fe75daed2ad834d_zpsa02b7bd2.jpg

My first concentrate piece I picked up at a LHS for $40. Sure it's not the prettiest, or biggest/baddest, but it got/gets the job done. I have 2 other oil rigs, one custom made for me yet this lil guy still gets a Ton of activity. Brand is Got Glass. Probably foreign that's why it was cheap?? Has 5 diffusion holes in the fixed downstem, and glass nail.

Btw did any one notice in that GWO tykler recycler vid how dirrrrttttyyy that oil looked?!?

JSteez4205,

KeepItLit

I remember I bought my first concentrate piece for around 150 of ALT but of course that was during the sale they had. Good luck finding one if you haven't already.

KeepItLit,
Top Bottom