• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ZionM

canadianvapelife

The only piece from TRWW is the mouthpiece. The stem is a stock RBT stem. I used 3mm beads that you can get anywhere that they sell lab grade equipment (often times advertised as boiling beads, just make sure they are borosilicate). To not have them fall through the mouthpiece I have a screen.
Where do you buy your beads from? Everywhere I have looked they are crazy expensive

canadianvapelife,

SquirrelMaster

Where do you buy your beads from? Everywhere I have looked they are crazy expensive
Are you in the US? Amazon.com has listings come and go for borosilicate beads so you may need to check up periodically. I chose non-china made beads (US or EU manufacturered) because I don't trust many of these China based sellers that don't have certification backing up their claimed borosilicate specs. With that said, even if they're soda lime beads they should be fine.

3mm are the most expensive and work better for heating purposes imo so if you're cooling vapor you could jump up in size. I have 4mm Kimble Kimax Boro beads and I use them in nearly every stem I own without issue. 5mm or 6mm would be easier to clean and won't glue together like smaller beads if they get really filthy. I don't let my stems go that far so they never get quite so dirty but the 6mm (I received some with my Nomad 2) are definitely easier to clean. A small strainer or tea leaf holder is a life saver if you need to dump the stem otherwise my glass stem with glass beads held by screens gets a good ISO soak, water rinse and then blow dry clean.

canadianvapelife

Are you in the US? Amazon.com has listings come and go for borosilicate beads so you may need to check up periodically. I chose non-china made beads (US or EU manufacturered) because I don't trust many of these China based sellers that don't have certification backing up their claimed borosilicate specs. With that said, even if they're soda lime beads they should be fine.

3mm are the most expensive and work better for heating purposes imo so if you're cooling vapor you could jump up in size. I have 4mm Kimble Kimax Boro beads and I use them in nearly every stem I own without issue. 5mm or 6mm would be easier to clean and won't glue together like smaller beads if they get really filthy. I don't let my stems go that far so they never get quite so dirty but the 6mm (I received some with my Nomad 2) are definitely easier to clean. A small strainer or tea leaf holder is a life saver if you need to dump the stem otherwise my glass stem with glass beads held by screens gets a good ISO soak, water rinse and then blow dry clean.
I am in Canada. Thanks for all the information 🙂

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Happy Saturday from the East Coast US to all my Vape friends.

Yesterday I received my Glass&Ball stem from @deg99_ at MillikenWoodWorks...and this thing rocks. A bit expensive for a stem, but the craftsmanship justifies it. It is glass stem filled with beads and wrapped in Bocote (lighter than my ZionM but Idc).

My ZionM never leaves my desk and so I wanted something more ornamental, so fitting in the stash port was not a concern. I am just so pleasantly surprised at the amount of cooling it does.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PSA shorter size is available:
Screenshot-20211014-112547.png

Stonedbadger

PSA shorter size is available:
Screenshot-20211014-112547.png

I love the look of these stems, shipping to Australia at the moment is crazy, if anyone is up for splitting shipping that would be nice

NimChimpsky

Well, thankfully, Unk is back in commission. And commissioned I did... this purpleheart/orange osage ZionM. My current ZionM is my all time favorite so I had to grab a 2nd to match my Mutant/Nunchuck while there was still a chance. And what a fucking beauty this is.. just stunning.

I think he only has less than a handful of these left. I can't recommend strongly enough to grab one while they are still around.

Screenshot_20211214-144942_Instagram.jpg

NimChimpsky

While not as fancy as an Unkl Mark custom, I finally picked up a ZionM. That heater is no joke. I tried to treat it like my Mi3 and it showed me my error. Not too hard to pick up the technique, but this is a bit more powerful. :lol:

Anyway, I thought I would also use this chance to show off my new @Vlad the Inhaler stems!
ZionM.jpg
Congrats! Lovely grain on that maple. Yea that heater is a fucking beast, gotta ride the button lightly but it rewards you in spades.

Speaking of the ZM... Unk is now making Splinter ZMs with the same heater. He only has a few, I got a spot on the list (thanks for the heads up, Raz). Anyone interested should hit Unk up asap.

danjens

Congrats! Lovely grain on that maple. Yea that heater is a fucking beast, gotta ride the button lightly but it rewards you in spades.

Speaking of the ZM... Unk is now making Splinter ZMs with the same heater. He only has a few, I got a spot on the list (thanks for the heads up, Raz). Anyone interested should hit Unk up asap.
How much is he charging for the ZM?

Top Bottom