Discontinued Zion vaporizer

vaplen

@Fission I know you were just replying to a question but lets keep this about the zion. Don't ruin the preorders for everyone else please. This is the last week of orders for the fc giveaway. A lot of us are still patiently awaiting updates and are okay with little bumps in the road. You have already expressed yourself. I hope you enjoy your other vape.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Fission I know you were just replying to a question but lets keep this about the zion. Don't ruin the preorders for everyone else please. This is the last week of orders for the fc giveaway. A lot of us are still patiently awaiting updates and are okay with little bumps in the road. You have already expressed yourself. I hope you enjoy your other vape.

Yes not only the last week of the FC giveaway, but the last week of Zion pre orders completely. Can't believe more people aren't taking advantage so everybody can get more free stuff, but se la vi I suppose. The store will close again as things move to retailers while Zions reach full production I believe. However Milaanas should have some more time before following the same fate...

Fission

I'm sorry, I was asked a specific question and thought that the courteous thing to do would be to answer it as accurately as I could. I don't really see how that could possibly ruin the preorders for anyone else. If the post is too off topic I'm fine with it being moved, but it didn't seem to me like it would be any sort of issue.

killick

But I like it!
So another first for No13. A small bit of herb, a few chunks of dispensary budder, and a bit more herb. I'm vaping on high, it's very peppery (I can't remember wtf it was called, but it's not like I can really tell these things apart. Anyhoo...) Just gave it a stir, had a hit, looked out the window, and 'wtf was I just doing? Oh, right... It's still working great. A small dabs worth in this stem, but certainly effective.

So this post took like 15 minutes to write. It's easy to see why the Beta Boyz were having so much fun. This is a great vape. It can even fit in your front pants pocket, but you might get some funny looks :brow:

Shit Snacks

So another first for No13. A small bit of herb, a few chunks of dispensary budder, and a bit more herb. I'm vaping on high, it's very peppery (I can't remember wtf it was called, but it's not like I can really tell these things apart. Anyhoo...) Just gave it a stir, had a hit, looked out the window, and 'wtf was I just doing? Oh, right... It's still working great. A small dabs worth in this stem, but certainly effective.

So this post took like 15 minutes to write. It's easy to see why the Beta Boyz were having so much fun. This is a great vape. It can even fit in your front pants pocket, but you might get some funny looks :brow:

Haha I remember my first weekend with Ziggy July 4th at the beach, puffing by the window and then just staring off into space (or Zig's swirling grains) for what felt like hours lol

speedyg

Zion 17 had a small problem the other day. The female glass piece came unglued but the heater was still working. After a momentary panic attack, I emailed RBT and he immediately told me how to fix it with some medical grade 2 part epoxy.

Scored some glue and it was an easy fix. This is an impressive vape, simple yet very effective in delivering the goods!

little maggie

Oh, I know the problem but only because I heard through the grapevine. Would've been nice to hear directly. Oh well, maybe I'm just too sensitive. Just seems funny that I haven't received an update is all. In past experiences, I have been contacted directly about the issues with malfunctioning vapes.
I heard from him because I emailed him because impatience finally hit. He's busy working on the single one. Originally he was going to send a replacement when he got my return tracking # so I'd have it before the weekend but he was too busy. So Aiden is coming back home.

virtualpurple

I hope we see these units turned around fast.

Does anyone know if the production numbers people are stating are directly related to the order number of the device? My email I received over a month ago has me under the impression that I'm one of the first 10 orders, but I see that people have model numbers in the 20's already, so I'm just trying to make sure I have things right in my head.

Shit Snacks

I hope we see these units turned around fast.

Does anyone know if the production numbers people are stating are directly related to the order number of the device? My email I received over a month ago has me under the impression that I'm one of the first 10 orders, but I see that people have model numbers in the 20's already, so I'm just trying to make sure I have things right in my head.

Some production units are with beta tester customers as opposed to regular customers, I believe there has only been like 8 regulars that shipped. So you should be top of the next batch depending when you ordered, though your serial number might be like 25 or something

AJS

Calm Consistency
Zion 17 had a small problem the other day. The female glass piece came unglued but the heater was still working. After a momentary panic attack, I emailed RBT and he immediately told me how to fix it with some medical grade 2 part epoxy.
Ut oh, some sketchy shit! Jk...but at least you got it taken care of very quickly, I surely would have panicked. (just read that you did too, oh), good thing he got back to you quickly!
These little bumps in the road slide me a bit closer to the edge of my seat, but sure makes the wait all that more exciting ;)

jim-bob

At some point, you changed your terms and conditions to leave me holding the bag for paypal fees.

For what it's worth, at some point the web site was quietly updated to "Please note that Rastabuddhatao will take care of all PayPal fees". I don't think I'll ever come to terms with RBT's weird "don't talk to me don't even look at me" approach, but this change was good enough for me to feel comfortable requesting my refunds.

Good luck, y'all..

Shit Snacks

For what it's worth, at some point the web site was quietly updated to "Please note that Rastabuddhatao will take care of all PayPal fees". I don't think I'll ever come to terms with RBT's weird "don't talk to me don't even look at me" approach, but this change was good enough for me to feel comfortable requesting my refunds.

Good luck, y'all..

As I understood it, the policy had been changed a while ago but the website wasn't updated until people began discussing it. Glad to hear you are finding satisfaction dude

bukster

what's up with that skull?! like it VnV!!

And what about that female glass glued to the heater?? I'm confused... is that in the airpath? TIA

saludos.

Shit Snacks

what's up with that skull?! like it VnV!!

And what about that female glass glued to the heater?? I'm confused... is that in the airpath? TIA

saludos.

The glue holds the outer edges of the bowl to the wood, above the heater. It is inserted into the recession where it fits snug, and some medical grade heat safe epoxy keeps it there. The airpath flows through the heater then the bottom opening of the glass bowl (through the steel heater screen) into the glass stem inside it which holds the load, so the airpath is fully isolated in the 18mm GonG connection, with nothing in it but wood, steel, mica, and glass

spoutti

Hey everyone and @RastaBuddhaTao . I feel you guys have the best available vape atm and I envy you. Im sure I will get it the latest as soon as the canadian retailer distribute it. I was wishing I could skip the shipping process and get it now from the montreal partener though. Or even better, rbt in person gifting my future baby.

Anw, I cant wait to finally have my 1st vapor on demand vape. Will it be the zion or the GH, who knows!?

virtualpurple

Hey everyone and @RastaBuddhaTao . I feel you guys have the best available vape atm and I envy you. Im sure I will get it the latest as soon as the canadian retailer distribute it. I was wishing I could skip the shipping process and get it now from the montreal partener though. Or even better, rbt in person gifting my future baby.

Anw, I cant wait to finally have my 1st vapor on demand vape. Will it be the zion or the GH, who knows!?

You can always look into a secondary (forward) shipping company, I don't know what the total weight and dimensions of the Zion amount out to but a package that is 8x8x8" and weighs 6lbs can be shipped from the US to montreal for under 50 bucks.

I hope that my canadian brethren (as well as our other members from other countries) soon have an option direct from RBT, but I think I would probably part with some extra cash to get my hands on hit a bit sooner if I were in that same shipping dilemma.

Shit Snacks

I have been mostly using dry lately too, but the pnwt is like made for Zion, so great together for big smooth hits (not that they aren't also easy to do dry...) with small footprint. Still need to share a photo of Zion with the tube

Also I really just wanted to say we're so close to page 200 finally!

killick

But I like it!
I *finally* found out why my screens were so full of goop - the bowl was way too big. I'm running slightly smaller bowls now and everything is even and consistent. ABV is a nice even dark brown (someday I'll take pix...). Not being tied to a session is pretty darn great!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Not being tied to a session is pretty darn great!
That is HUGE for me, and one of the things that draws me to the Zion. You can take ONE really huge rip. And put it down and come back later. No muss no fuss.

It's not the only vape that can do that, but it does it very very well. The others I have used that can do it are all butane powered. Doing it with battery power is pretty impressive. :)

Top Bottom