Discontinued Zion vaporizer

Stonedbadger

Who's still using there Zions? Ive managed to track one down and love the look and feel of it!

Any tips and tricks to get the most out of it?

Seems like a decent preheat then slow draws with such open airflow

Any danger of riding the power to long?

Last edited:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Still my favorite vape, but I use it only at home with the power adapter that I built. So it's a tethered desktop Zion somehow.

Partially blocking the air intake can help if regulating your draw speed doesn't work well.

I'll never thank Ryan enough for these marvels. I miss these early days...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Cross posting from Splinter/Mi threads:

Screenshot-20201017-124535.png

And I just got one of these^ in Lake Green thanks to @seki who got regular green and the more clear blue above. Probably the nicest cooling stem I've ever seen honestly, thanks again to @Vlad the Inhaler aka 508phineas on Instagram (hit him up over there to place orders!) The colored stems are 19/22, the clear ones are 19/19, and both ~100mm long to store in the Zion!

MikeRotchHertz

Cross posting from Splinter/Mi threads:

Screenshot-20201017-124535.png

And I just got one of these^ in Lake Green thanks to @seki who got regular green and the more clear blue above. Probably the nicest cooling stem I've ever seen honestly, thanks again to @Vlad the Inhaler aka 508phineas on Instagram (hit him up over there to place orders!) The colored stems are 19/22, the clear ones are 19/19, and both ~100mm long to store in the Zion!
Hmm I really would like a dimples blue stem to match my blue glass joint Zion

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
hey yall. so the only milaana with a zion heater in it (modded by unklmark) is currently on its way to me. i was hoping to get some insight to how the heater is setup. any tips for making it rip?

I would stick to the Milaana thread still, Z heaters just a bit larger and more complex, but it works the same, it is set up the same as a Milaana, so that would be the place to look for unregulated pure convection on demand tips... My main recommendation would be to try to use it and nothing else for a while when you get it, I don't know what you are experience is with other vapes...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

hey yall. so the only milaana with a zion heater in it (modded by unklmark) is currently on its way to me. i was hoping to get some insight to how the heater is setup. any tips for making it rip?
don't preheat when the battery is fresh, and learn when to stop holding the button.. for avoiding combusting.. I think as a TP80 user you will catch it quickly less than few sessions

Last edited:
GoldenBud,
Top Bottom