Discontinued Zion vaporizer

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Is it right that only the preordered Zions are going to be build, so that there is no chance to get one if I didn t order already?

Edit: I think i know the Answer, no Zion for the Late... :-)

I think you can still order from the site and sign up for the list ... I'm not sure though...

Yep, it's still open for the second phase of pre-orders at http://www.rastabuddhatao.net/apps/webstore/products/show/7015646:
ATTENTION: This is a pre-order with the target completion of the pre-orders in the second half of 2017.
Anyone can order and take advantage of the 15% discount using the code ZION2017 at check-out until 4/20. Please note delivery is estimated to be in the second half of 2017.

HD Springer

Five Zion's are in the hands of USPS and are on the way to new homes.

Just over 24 hours to get your pre-orders in. Tickets for the Zion train are limited with just a few seats left. All aboard!

https://instagram.com/p/BTFB7XWgNMX/

Happy 4/20 :)

AWSOME news Ryan. Great to hear. I can't wait to hear everyone's feedback on the Zion.

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist

Just over 24 hours to get your pre-orders in. Tickets for the Zion train are limited with just a few seats left. All aboard!

Great news! Congrats! Have those that have been sent received tracking for their shipments? I am curious if I am this shipment or not. If not, I am hoping that I should be in the next group.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Welp my money is in for a third, this time a fully finalized production model with amber glass, I've already got a sexy name picked out for my conclusion to this wonderful vapor journey...

@namasteIII and other guy who was asking, pretty sure this determines how many are ultimately made, if I recall correctly from posts here you may be able to order later, but it will be at full price and there will be limited supply then

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
On 4/21 the Zion sales will end until the back order is caught up. Once Zion is complete, the Bodhi will take priority until released for production. At that point additional Zion's might be produced if enough CNC Zion body blanks still remain and there is demand for them. More than likely Zion will live on as the Zi-log as it has more commercial appeal due to it's similar performance and lower price point. Zion won't be dead, just reincarnated :)

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Just reporting on my personal experience. Can't wait to turn that amazing control knob!
Seriously, I appreciate the reminder. I literally ran the units to the post office last night just as it was closing. I'll get the tracking out to you all this morning.

In the near future RBT order processing and shipping will be managed by a third party to improve speed and communication.

Please be patient as the Zion pre-order is sorted out. It will take some time and there will be some confusion but rest assured all will be taken care of... I love all you Zionites!

Happy 420 All!

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Looking forward to the thoughts of all of those who stuck around. I am pretty damn sure everyone will finally see what all of us testers saw. One of the best, if not the best heater tech on the market for pure convection.

For those who always use ground material try a little chunk of unground material. Treat yourself.

Cheers all. Happy 420.

Edit. I guess i forget many people have tried this heater tech in the Milanna. But for me the Zion gets all the work and Mi is currently on loan. Either way... We about to see some believers.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Looking forward to the thoughts of all of those who stuck around. I am pretty damn sure everyone will finally see what all of us testers saw. One of the best, if not the best heater tech on the market for pure convection.

For those who always use ground material try a little chunk of unground material. Treat yourself.

Cheers all. Happy 420.

Edit. I guess i forget many people have tried this heater tech in the Milanna. But for me the Zion gets all the work and Mi is currently on loan. Either way... We about to see some believers.

Thanks! Hope your 420 is going great!

Posts like this from you and others have kept me waiting on the platform for the Zion Train for almost 2 years. Glad I've held out waiting, and so anxious to get one in my hands.

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Thanks to everyone that decided to take advantage of the FC Discount on the Zion pre-order. If additional units are available after the pre-order is complete those on the waiting list will be notified. Folks can still but there name on the waiting list via the Zion Last Call form on the www.

A small percentage of magnets have come loose on the latest batch of units so additional surface preparation and a more aggressive cleaner is now being used. The rework required to change out a resistor became more involved than originally planned but didn't require scrapping any expensive components.

Weekend work will focus on drilling out caps and air inlets with next week targeted for final assembly.

Top Bottom