Zephyr Ion Contest /Promotion/something free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Hope I am in the right spot to be posting this!!

Lets try this (Thanks Iwien for the inspiration)

First part:
Come up with a contest idea.
The winning contest idea entry will win an ION.
Second part:
The winning contest entry will then become a new contest.
The winner of that contest will also win an ION

Everyone who enters will win something. Don't get too excited,.. most of you will win a sticker. *

The first part of the contest will run for one week and end at midnight Jan 24th
The second part of the contest will depend greatly on the first part of the contest so additional details to be announced.

*typical rules apply: Must be over 18, enter as ofter as you like, one prize per contestant regardless of number of entries

**Hint** the judges are partial to humor and alluding to a "biomass" without naming that "biomass"
-NOTE- some of these rules may be amended or added to as that last bout with the vaporizer wears off ;:cool:

Bruce@Zephyr,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
What is your best Converting someone else too vaporizing story. Not how you yourself were converted, but what extent you went through too convert someone else, and how they took it.

I know I have some amusing stories about converting those around me.

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

Contest ideas.

1) Funniest sentence with the word Zephyr in it.
2) If you had no idea that the Zephyr Ion was a vaporizer, and had no idea what vaporizers were, what would you THINK it is when you first saw it. Funniest answer wins.
3) Best Zephyr tag line that "could" be used as an alternative sub-head that is currently being used in Zephyr advertising.

lwien,

flanman

lwien said:
3) Best Zephyr tag line that "could" be used as an alternative sub-head that is currently being used in Zephyr advertising.
must say i'm liking that idea.

what about creating a logo for the zephyr?

flanman,

JeffK1893

1) Most creative use of a vaporizer. Can be shown in picture and/or video.
2) Create a zephyr ion and/or vaporizer accessory. Winner is based on creativity, and/or usefulness.
3) Create a brochure or advertisement for the Zephyr Ion
4) The nicest or largest vapor hit. Can be submitted by pics/vids
5) Best Vapo Setup
6) Best "Stealth Vaping" Picture- Use of vapo in stealth (Such as in public, risky places)- submit by pic/vid
7) FuckCombustion Compare/Contrast- Create a pic/vid comparing and contrasting the negatives of combusting with the benefits of vaporizing.

JeffK1893,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Taken From the Full Post at: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=50873#p50873
My :2c: on the contest is that you should do whatever you want to do (and whatever potential customers will enjoy most). You just need to have a disclaimer about not wanting any illegal activity etc.

My ideas are "How vaporizing has changed your (or someone you know's) life", "What you like about the Ion (and why you wish you had one)" :brow: or "Pimp that Ion (how could you creatively use your Ion to benefit your vaping experience)"... :shrug:
I like the second idea the best. ;)

Progress,

MileHigh

Best vapor "smoke" trick sequence, maybe/not limited to using one hit only, as submitted by video.

If this gets picked I'll win both contests. :o

OR

Best viral-video commercial idea for the zephyr.

MileHigh,

MileHigh

Sorry for double post, but I guess I'll actually take a crack at winning this thing because I did some research and I want one.

Contest Idea

Make a viral-video commercial for the Zephyr Ion and put it on YouTube, then post a link on the contest thread. Bruce could select a certain number of finalists, and create a poll thread where the winner is chosen by vote, or Bruce could just choose. Obviously the commercial must not include explicit illegal actions. No time-limit, but you'd just shoot yourself in the foot making it too long or short anyway.

The problem might be that people in a contest trying to win a zephyr ion don't have one for their commercial, but creativity is king. If this idea is chosen, the company should make as many pics of the zephyr available as they can, for computer graphics purposes. Take that Steven Spielberg!

Think of the possibilities, a commercial about a vape by vaporists! They would be better/funnier (if that's the direction you take it) than super bowl commercials.

It would be entertaining for FC members at the very least :)

MileHigh,

lwien

There may be some though that don't have the necessary gear to make a video. I know I don't. I wish I did though.

lwien,

MileHigh

You could make a video on your computer though. If you're creative enough, and have skills with the right programs, you wouldn't need a camera or anything but your PC and that green herbal muse.

MileHigh,

Indian_Princess

contest called Mega Posts and the first person to reach 420 posts wins. ...trying to increase the post count, and gain members....... :oo...... help with brand awareness and advertising.

Entrecard is a popular social advertising website for bloggers who earn Entrecard Credits to pay for advertising space on other blogs. Consider joining Entrecard (if you're not already a member) and offer the credits you earn as a blog contest prize. Other Entrecard members will be very interested in this type of contest.

Indian_Princess,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
another idea
Tell most humorous story about getting caught vaping and how you got out of it...

or Best use of photoshop placing Zephyr into every day situations... Like if it took a holiday by itself.

DevoTheStrange,

Indian_Princess

Do a treasure hunt-you have to retrieve your items from the internet. You can make it really hard to find stuff. or easy! Also works with bingo, find a picture of a lung wretched by smoking, and then a good lung, or great buddy pictures. Best Zephyr logo sighting photo.....have list will travel. A little work on your part for the secret list of items but oh what fun we consumers will have!

Indian_Princess,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Most creative bag construction (think balloon animals!) or most creative bag design, don't have to own the unit or use any biomass but is still relevant to the product and potentially useful as marketing material for you.

Durden,

conan

I would do this: the contest should be to Photoshop the funniest, historic-type advertisement for the Zephyr, making it seem like the Zephyr has been around forever. I'm talking about something similar to ads like these:
1930's style:
SiftChine-Good-03-01-1940-195.jpg

1960's style:
movie-si-05-11-1959-011.jpg

The person who does the best and funniest job photoshoping the Zephyr into an advertisement like this wins one.

I think my idea would have the potential to be a really hilarious and attention-grabbing contest.

conan,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
I have already seen a couple contests ideas that I think would be winners. I can't imagine what all I will see by Sunday when this thing ends.

I can't rig it this way,.... but I would sure like for the winners of this contest to be a Whip Enthusiast and a Bag Enthusiast as I would love to get opinions on the Zephyr Ion from both camps.

Bruce@Zephyr,

lwien

Bruce@Zephyr said:
I have already seen a couple contests ideas that I think would be winners. I can't imagine what all I will see by Sunday when this thing ends.

I can't rig it this way,.... but I would sure like for the winners of this contest to be a Whip Enthusiast and a Bag Enthusiast as I would love to get opinions on the Zephyr Ion from both camps.
Yeah, but I would think it would also be good to get opinions from the direct draw set also, no?

lwien,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
lwien said:
Bruce@Zephyr said:

Yeah, but I would think it would also be good to get opinions from the direct draw set also, no?
I thought a whip enthusiast was/is a direct draw enthusiast... am I missing something?

EDIT!!
ohhh such as the Iolite is not a whip style but is a direct draw,.. sorry for clumping them together,.. does this mean I should provide 3 units?

Bruce@Zephyr,

lwien

Purple Days and Myrtlezap, two very popular vapes here would also be considered direct draw vapes.

Regarding providing 3 units, please keep in mind that many of us own multiple vapes, that is, some of us own directs, bags and whips, so in that sense, 3 units may not be necessary.

But then again, from an FC members point of view, the more the better, eh? ;)

lwien,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
hehehe well I think we will stick to the two free Zephyr Ions on this first contest. :brow:

Bruce@Zephyr,

Beezleb

How about a vaping poem or an essay about vaping. I imagine some very stoned but interesting and good insights into vaping could be found.

I will even add the idea of zypher commercial. I will see if Da Buddha can come up with an example.

Use much imagination here:
Say you see a person running and coughing through the smoke of the joint and its like the smoke from the joint is being wind tunneled into the person running into it. Say something like, tired of living in smoke?

Then quick change of scenery/tempo to the exciting introduction of the Zypher and make it look very cool, efficient and healthy. Maybe even see if you can one of the old Zypher skate boarders from back in the day to support the product!

I guess the contested ended but perhaps some thoughts maybe if theres a next time

Happy Vaping!

Beezleb,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Beezleb said:
How about a vaping poem or an essay about vaping. I imagine some very stoned but interesting and good insights into vaping could be found.

I will even add the idea of zypher commercial. I will see if Da Buddha can come up with an example.

Use much imagination here:
Say you see a person running and coughing through the smoke of the joint and its like the smoke from the joint is being wind tunneled into the person running into it. Say something like, tired of living in smoke?

Then quick change of scenery/tempo to the exciting introduction of the Zypher and make it look very cool, efficient and healthy. Maybe even see if you can one of the old Zypher skate boarders from back in the day to support the product!

I guess the contested ended but perhaps some thoughts maybe if theres a next time

Happy Vaping!
This contest is not over,... the first part isn't even over yet,.. it runs till sunday midnight and we will start the second part monday. Good luck!
B

Bruce@Zephyr,

Beezleb

oh great, I misunderstood. My mind is bit vapy right now hehe.

I will come up with some more concepts.

Beezleb,

Beezleb

Thought I hit modify on the above post, sorry.

I will then re add the idea of a:
Poem about Zypher
Essay about vaping
Stories about vaping
Zypher commercial/ad.
"A zypher song and/or jingle"
Famous photo/painting with the zypher digitally added to it.
Best graphic for zypher.
Best tshirt/hat/shoes/Jackets and clothing design representing the Zypher
Best stickers/bumper stickers for the Zypher
Best Zypher tattoo concept
Best Zypher parade/balloon concept
Zypher Mascot

Beezleb,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom