Zeal and Ω

coolbreeze

As for something to stir/scrape the bowl
Round wooden toothpick is my go -to for scraping/poking anything. Works great, won't scratch stuff, fits a stash or anything with a tool hole, etc.

The cheap metal stands work surprisingly well. I always assumed they'd get hot, but recently got one with a vape and it's stable and stays cool.

Use a silicone baking mat to protect your table from heat or water, and to keep your valuable glass or hot gear from sliding or rolling around.

The Zeal is amazing at lower temperatures and very unrestricted, so a small rig or recycler makes for a really great-tasting experience. It's can go hotter easily enough, but this where the Zeal really shines, imho. You may want a bigger pipe for a bigger hit, though.

Boxboxbox

Ball vapes can work on anything from j-hooks to big bongs. Getting the setup and use is as important as the glass.

Having a heat-resistant container (box, pan, etc.) to contain the parts makes organizing and storing the kit quick and easy. For a handle, silicone self fusing tape is heat-resistant, provides some strain relief, and you get to make the handle any size you need.

Hints start small and low, especially with small glass pieces. Ballers can run well across a wide range of temperatures (340 f to combustion) and loads (from .035 g to .6 g, my experience) Ramping up loads and temperature is easy and cranking down a load once it is hit is impossible.
Heard start small! I’ll pick up some tape!

I find that small volume pieces can work, but you might be overwhelmed by the amount of vapor if you don't manage it. If you have the means, I'd recommend picking up an bigger piece. The CC glass is great, but you can also check out the cheap glass thread.

Anyway try the piece you have first, you might like it!

You don't have to have a handle for your coil. It's just convenient. You can hold it anywhere below the clamp safely. That being said a handle is nice. Dfreez and Ed's TNT both make terrific ones. IDB does too, but he is a bit busy now.

As for any else you need, you might want a poker or something to stir the bowl. You also might want a jar to dump your duff. I have a bunch of bowls so I suspect you might end up collecting those. Definitely pick up a 14mm injector bowl sometime because that absolutely rules.

When you go wireless you'll want some other accessories but we can talk about that then.

(I was too slow and @jkeyes98 said most of this already, but I typed it all out lol)
I will check out the goods!

Round wooden toothpick is my go -to for scraping/poking anything. Works great, won't scratch stuff, fits a stash or anything with a tool hole, etc.

The cheap metal stands work surprisingly well. I always assumed they'd get hot, but recently got one with a vape and it's stable and stays cool.

Use a silicone baking mat to protect your table from heat or water, and to keep your valuable glass or hot gear from sliding or rolling around.

The Zeal is amazing at lower temperatures and very unrestricted, so a small rig or recycler makes for a really great-tasting experience. It's can go hotter easily enough, but this where the Zeal really shines, imho. You may want a bigger pipe for a bigger hit, though.
That sounds perfect! I’m flavor chasing tbh so I can’t wait to try her out low

J.R. Bob Dobbs

I've been enjoying the Zirconia Zeal with the CC Prophet so much that I haven't even checked in here that much. It's a bit mellower than the SS Zeal so it works well with the dry glass. The SS Zeal was a little too hard to tame with the Prophet so I'll use that with a future CC water piece. Regarding flavor, the SS Zeal tastes super clean, but I think the Zirconia somehow allows the flavors to shine a little more.

This CC gear has really changed my home vaping game to where I barely reach for anything else. Ball vapes really are next level, and I appreciate CC for making them affordable!

Last edited:

StoneyBeached

I did something silly but also a bit fun, modded my zeal so it is wireless just like the Omega.
Hits slightly harder than the omega at a same temp.

Removed cap, Added Screen and installed C-Clip.

For the handle I used a Ti wire then twisted it around and slid it thru a rolled up silicone mat to isolate heat and make it fit nicely in a normal Coil handle.

Fun mod for anyone who wants to try wireless out without getting an omega.

Sorry for covering influx with handle :doh:
This is awesome, might just steal this idea until the Omega heads are back in stock.

Krokowa

I just ran down to the kitchen to eat a bunch of chocolate and grab a bag of crisps.
Wow this thing hits bro!
About 2 hours ago i took delivery of my (International) pre order I placed around the 14th of August.
After some fiddling around and some help from my father I managed to start the burn off process.
Ran it 30min on 700
Burnoff was slightly tedious since I didn’t have a stand yet but that was my oversight and I really couldn’t wait to give this thing a try myself.
After burn off I loaded a relatively small bowl, fluffy, good airflow, filled about halfway. (Included 14mm bowl SS Zeal Lite kit by CC)
I only had a small 14mm beaker since my FC-MOD is still stuck in customs.
But man, I grabbed the Zeal and put it on the glass bowl. It legitimately feels as if your Thor with his hammer, the Zeal has some weight to it and boy does it feel great!
The included PID looks like a fantastic little device and you feel like a 21st century wizard about to create some magic.
Really lovely PID.
Anyway I’m insanely stoned right now, like incredibly stoned.
It’s wonderful
That first hit was damn tasty too
and extremely cloudy, goddamn
And all I wanted to do was give this thing one little try, one hit, just to know what its like
now I’m trippin‘ hard
killer machine
wauw
got a 3 good hits out of this very small amount,
milked the piece as one might say
this is the vape I’ve been looking for
yet somehow my high feels oddly controllable
surfing on the waves of feelings and thoughts
being tickled by my senses
warmth caressing my body, however the weather has been very hot here lately so maybe that’s not the high
for me here in the EU the total did come down to about 200 euros all costs included (import costs, extra vat, expensive shipping)
this is a significant difference to what one might pay across the pond
yet i still think it offers great value

lurkers out there reading this thread and pondering about this fantastic piece,
pull the trigger
See you in Space!
Krokowa

Thank you @iDRINKBLEACH for this wonderful piece!

Axel_420

Between zirconia Zeal and Omega, more or less all things being equal, do you feel any difference (particularly in flavor, but also in power, type of vapor or whatever)?

Axel_420,

onesixty2

Between zirconia Zeal and Omega, more or less all things being equal, do you feel any difference (particularly in flavor, but also in power, type of vapor or whatever)?
Honestly since getting myself setup with a wireless omega rig, I don’t see any downside. It just delivers consistently good results. I have my other ball heads boxed up, even for flavor I’m finding very flavorful first hits so long as I don’t fully roast it. Taking a half hit on the first draw and it’s super flavorful on the Omega.

E: heh realize I am replying to you on here but also did in discord but good to have it posted for others wondering that may not see the answer in discord, all the same!

As someone who really does not shop for flavor, I’m blown away in how strong a taste I’m getting from my flower just by controlling the exposure time on first hit.
@iDRINKBLEACH I was wondering if there was an update to the pre-orders for 9/9?
@iDRINKBLEACH has been going through and processing orders all weekend / this week. Posted in the discord there will be a lot going into shipping this week, just takes time to get it all boxed up and in the mail. I’m expecting to see my pink fume influx sometime soon, too!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I agree with @onesixty2 . I like Zeals both a lot. There might be a flavor difference between the SS and Zirc but it is marginal. Not nearly the difference as with say a Halo or whatever. But I basically can't put down my Omega. Cordless is a huge quality of life upgrade. And I swap out the modules often. I don't really mess around with the 18mm injector that often, despite having many compatible bowls. That size is great, but I think the 14mm and 22mm are just fantastic.

So if I were choosing between the Zeal (any material) and the Omega, I would go Omega. I think Zirconia is a fun variant but I don't think it's going to change the ball vape game. Although I only own two Zirc heads.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What’s your setup for the coil? Do you have it affixed to something?
I want to upgrade that but right now it looks like this:
PXL-20230813-062112569-2.jpg

EarthworldTim

What’s your setup for the coil? Do you have it affixed to something?
Mine isn't pretty but it works.
I want to upgrade that but right now it looks like this:
PXL-20230813-062112569-2.jpg
Chonky!

I agree with @Grass Yes on all of those takes. I haven't noticed a flavor difference between zirc zeal and omega, maybe marginal. I also love the 14mm injector and probably because I also have a couchlog. The wireless thing is a bigger quality of life improvement than I initially thought it would be. I can't wait for my handle to get fixed because I'll have a 14mm injector bowl coming back with it. Zach at Dfreez rocks so if you go with an omega hit him up for a handle and a bowl, or three.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Just a heads up, Omega heads, kits and coils are all available on the CC site right now:

I picked up an axial coil for my Omega. And I almost picked up a Multiplier set:

btka

Just a heads up, Omega heads, kits and coils are all available on the CC site right now:

I picked up an axial coil for my Omega. And I almost picked up a Multiplier set:
Thanks…
I would like to buy the omega wireless coil but it says it is for 110v… so I would not be able to use it with 220v I guess? I am living in Europe…

BTW does someone know where I can buy such a coil (same style) for 220v and a cannabis hardware pid (flowerpot)? Or will cc offer this option in the future?

I only have my ch flowerpot coil.. I would have to stretch it… How would be the performance when I would use this coil (I think it only have 4 wraps) is there a big difference? What would be the difference for example would it took longer to heat my omega (also inbetween wireless uses), would I have To use higher temps for same performance?

Also can someone recommend me an European manufacturer for a handle for my omega…

btka,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
BTW does someone know where I can buy such a coil (same style) for 220v and a cannabis hardware pid (flowerpot)? Or will cc offer this option in the future?
Cloud Connoisseur has offered 220v cables and controllers as part of the Zeal kit in the past. I suspect they will in the future. I think iDB was also looking for a retailer in Europe but I might be remembering incorrectly.

I only have my ch flowerpot coil.. I would have to stretch it… How would be the performance when I would use this coil (I think it only have 4 wraps) is there a big difference?
I only have the 4 wrap coils for all my Zeal and Omega. I stretched them and they work fantasticly. According to folks who have both, there is no performance difference. It's just convenient to not have to stretch. And in the cordless Omega case, you would not have to open the coil a little wider if you grab the cable above.

But my hand stretched and opened 710cables cable is working great.

cptofnthng

Does the SS zeal work well with microdosing? The halo didnt really shine with small loads...

cptofnthng,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Does the SS zeal work well with microdosing? The halo didnt really shine with small loads...
I find my Halo works fine with what I would consider a microdose (about .05 grams). So my opinion might not be useful.

I find that the Zeal can work well with a small amount. The wide shallow diffuser bowl makes it easy to have a nice, satisfying one-and-done hit.

There's no way you could microdose more than a single hit. It is just too powerful for that.

Boxboxbox

When usps beats ups so you gotta make do.

Just did a 45min burn in @ 600 and wasn’t thinking and decided to take my first hit as is at. On my Frankenstein, beat any hit I have ever taken on my mighty plus. Have never combusted so this is my first big boy hit herb hit.

First impressions, flavor amazing. Scorched it of course. Still amazing. Cloud production and density as you’d expect. Amazing. Can’t wait for it to cool down and try a second bowl and ups to show up!

Top Bottom