Zeal and Ω

Egan

I received my omega a few days ago and have really been enjoying it. My wireless solution is a bit ghetto at the moment but it sure does get the job done. I do most of my vaping on my porch so not having drag the pid outside is a huge plus. Ed’s handle works but gets pretty warm, I’ll definitely be upgrading once something better is available.

One thing I noticed while loosening my 20mm coil, make sure that the omega isn’t too tight. The top cap of the omega started to unthread while twisting the omega out.

Last edited:

Bababouy

@Egan if it works it works! We all learn every time someone posts their setup. Also at least you have made some safety effort on your setup and it’s much prettier than my plank of wood and two clamps😂

I have the same glass pot🍻

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I just got a notification of processing for my zeal pre order. The website says estimated 9-19 for that so hoping Its going to be sooner than that with the news :)
Kits are going out starting Monday ❤️ we are ahead of schedule we estimated by a decent amount with SS products after putting items we needed at top priority.

Bababouy

Mine filled with sic and with an Ed’s tnt handle is clocking in at 83.3 grams. Wireless it would be less because it wouldn’t have the ring and handle

Bababouy,

mileshiigh

Mine filled with sic and with an Ed’s tnt handle is clocking in at 83.3 grams. Wireless it would be less because it wouldn’t have the ring and handle
seems pretty secure on your water pieces? Not too heavy to one side?

mileshiigh,

Bababouy

No concerns at all going hands free on a 22mm glass diffuser, SH bowl or a 14/18mm adapter used as a bowl for the 14mm injector. It will even rest on my Dfreez and Ed’s wood injector bowls since I allow some of the diffuser to come out as a lip below the ring. My handle is super light, but even when the new one from Dfreez arrives I do not forsee any issues leaving the head on with the bowls that I own.

That being said if you have bowls that are finicky you may want to hold on when you rip :lol:. I also would be hesitant going hands free with the 18mm injector tip in an SH bowl it’s got a minimal purchase.

coolbreeze

Zial just landed! Thanks @iDRINKBLEACH and @VGOODIEZ!
IMG-5105.jpg

Edit: seems like 420's pretty high for this head. I wonder how low you can go...

Last edited:
Thanks! On a related note, anyone have any tips on how to get a stuck zeal cap loose?

I did a high temp burn off with my zeal housing because it got a little bit of plastic melted onto it. It came off fine, but now my Zeal cap is stuck.

permadave,

Bababouy

Thanks! On a related note, anyone have any tips on how to get a stuck zeal cap loose?

I did a high temp burn off with my zeal housing because it got a little bit of plastic melted onto it. It came off fine, but now my Zeal cap is stuck.
Try gripping both sides with a silicone mat or something rubber and wiggling it back and forth. I’ve also tossed heads in the freezer for a while to try and loosen them up

Try gripping both sides with a silicone mat or something rubber and wiggling it back and forth. I’ve also tossed heads in the freezer for a while to try and loosen them up
Thanks—will try the freezer trick! Have tried wiggling either side as suggested and it's really stuck on there good. Would be much easier if the coil wasn't in the way to potentially damage.

Got it! Freezer trick + 2 silicone mats to hold both ends got it unstuck in case anyone else runs into this. I had to wiggle it back and forth quite a bit to get it to work. Thx so much for you help!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Got it! Freezer trick + 2 silicone mats to hold both ends got it unstuck in case anyone else runs into this. I had to wiggle it back and forth quite a bit to get it to work. Thx so much for you help!
I haven't run into this issue, but I have seen someone who cross threaded their cap. Be sure to take a look at the threads before you close it again. You might want to clean any burrs or damage that resulted from when it was stuck.

Top Bottom