Zeal and Ω

fucreg123

Just out of curiosity what part of a wired setup takes up too much room?
I blaze on my couch and the coffee table in front of my couch just isn't suitable for a desktop vape - also my missus would disapprove most certainly.
But I could easily fit the pid on the console under the TV and then just carry the injector over to the couch when I wanna hit my piece.

seedy53

I blaze on my couch and the coffee table in front of my couch just isn't suitable for a desktop vape - also my missus would disapprove most certainly.
But I could easily fit the pid on the console under the TV and then just carry the injector over to the couch when I wanna hit my piece.
i don't have room on any table in my house. table top space comes a high cost this why i cannot get the ball vap plus i'm a klutz and would get hurt, my hands just don't work well esp somedays.

snackmaster

So concentrates has been moving slower than I’d hoped. We are working at it still, but had extra time to devote towards our newest & final ball vape design and hopefully a lot of other peoples too. With this new modular ball vape design we will be able to adapt as new trends develop in the ball vape scene. With this new design we won’t charge you for a whole new head to get a whole new experience we will be able to offer new adapters instead. This new vape design is Omega or Ω.
There has been a little fine tuning since these pictures but only minute measurements. Ω has a bottom adapter that is removable so you can alternate between diffuser, 18mm injector, 14mm injector. It has a spot for a handle on an exterior ring that fits on each adapter, this is to go wireless with Ω. We didn’t want to limit people to only being able to use wireless so there is a ring that fits between top cap and main body so you can dedicate it to a coil.
For all those who are enjoying SS Zeal this should perform almost identical with most specs that effect performance still being almost the same. I will have more info over the next day or so on cost and timeline of this project. My goal is to have the entire assembly priced relative to zirc Zeal housing but may be just a tiny more once handle for wireless is sourced.
I wanted to show you guys so you knew it was the near horizon and I will fill in with details as I receive them.
Hope this hasn’t been asked already, but what size coil does the omega use?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
when when more ss zeal kits come in for usa shipments?
Probably about two weeks according to this post on Tuesday:
Got SS housings and zirc housings ❤️ pid are still about 2 weeks out. I currently have no glass bowls. I had a big breakage with shipping and bowls were part of that. I have some being worked on and express shipped.
Although I guess he did not say how far out the replacement bowls are.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
full zeal kits? when
Next week. Should be around Thursday if everything continues to ship well.
I will be making a listing for SS kits to upgrade to zirc. I pulled zr02 housings from site early to make sure I can accommodate those customers.
We will start working on another order of zr02 soon.
Omega is in production. I still need to figure out handle for wireless though 🤦‍♂️ it fits handles like Ed’s tnt shovelhead handle threading.

I’ve been thinking more and more about a discord group for information access to customers I only worry about tribalism and aggressive fans. As many know I don’t believe in perfect vapes. I have my dislikes but don’t attack people when they enjoy that method themselves. Let me know what you guys think.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I hate discord so much, it's just a chat room, finding news having to scroll up is so excruciating I really don't want to use it anymore for anything lol FC4LIFE :tup:
I feel the same way, but it is undoubtedly become a main source of new vaporents information I would wage that it is Reddits replacement as it goes through its changes and loses its following. Many people go to it looking for answers with the hope they get answered in real time by some one. A lot of people sadly still need FC abbreviation explained to them.
Also discord is good way of small talk and banter of products without bogging down a thread. I see pros and cons of having one and not. If one is started it may not last long. Discord currently reminds me of that game where you go around and eat the smaller circles until a bigger one eats you. They are constantly shifting and moving.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I’ve been thinking more and more about a discord group for information access to customers I only worry about tribalism and aggressive fans. As many know I don’t believe in perfect vapes. I have my dislikes but don’t attack people when they enjoy that method themselves. Let me know what you guys think.
I agree that Discord is definitely the way I see most people in the community discussing vapes. I think it's part of the overall popularity of the platform, with a boost from the death of Reddit. The Entexchange discord probably brought a lot of people over there too.

I kind of hate Discord, but it also just might be an old person kinda thing. Pretty easy to miss stuff. Also I wish the interface were more like Slack.

But I am over there and I'll join a CC server if there is one.😃

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah as long as activity here is maintained, I know there are some things that discord (like Lamart but their thread here is totally quiet now though has been before) can do well, but it certainly isn't a good replacement so I'd rather avoid it personally, just not interested in more places to split information etc. Since discord is specific channels I still don't really understand how people find them and join them, and then they participate in a bunch of different ones? Back and forth discussion only really works well for the two people participating in it at the time, I don't know just not for me I guess

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I like FC a lot but I do always feel like we are one heartbeat away from this service disappearing. I think vtac could wake up tomorrow and decide to stop hosting it and we will be done. But I believe in the resilience of our community with this.

Anyway maybe discord will get better too.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I finally got on Discord a few months ago. Only following a few topics...mainly Flight Sims and a couple of Canna threads.

You might as well go for it @iDRINKBLEACH Even if temporary, I'd still love the extra info that will show up there. :tup:

Shrike,

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
A. Reddit is becoming too corporatized.

B. A forum like this can be backed up and moved to a different hosting service or even platform (vbulletin).

C. Discord can be decently manipulated to appear like Reddit posts (entexchange is a good example).

D. I always found use in both Reddit and FC as they presented information in different ways. See something cool on Reddit, research deeper in FC. But for some reason a new thread in portable (coming soon) vaporizers with a new name is just too hard to separate the junk from the next big hit.

E. I’m pretty sure this is considered off topic for this thread because it’s not about a device. I imagine the discord folks wouldn’t care but the mods here might.

Canna Chameleon,
Reactions: Shrike

mistergyro

anyone know where I can buy a bowl that will fit the zeal that has a steel screen that I can take in/out to clean?

mistergyro,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
anyone know where I can buy a bowl that will fit the zeal that has a steel screen that I can take in/out to clean?
I assume you mean a glass bowl. The CH shovelhead works great but it is metal.

GBV used to have diffuser bowls that work great. You could contact him and see if he would put some in the next drop. This thread mentions a couple of others. I just put a regular mesh screen over the honeycomb one in my bowls.

And of course Cloud Connoisseur will have some soon:
Also got a few prototypes for bowls coming with them, unfortunately these will cost more because it requires more work to fit the screen then welding a screen into it. It should only be a couple dollars more.

EarthworldTim

iDB wasn't offering the glass bowls when I got the zirc zeal so I grabbed some glass diffuser bowls with the CH titanium screen from vgoodiez and it works fine. A little annoying with it being loose but not as bad as all the particulates that the glass honeycomb allows imo.

Bababouy

IDb teased some bowls like this recently so hopefully we will see them up soon. There are some on B2C vape that are new that appear as though they may work but I have not ordered.

slippery

man ive been loving my ss zeal. easily the best $125 i ever spent on anything weed related. if anyone's ever on the fence about a zeal don't be, just get it.
the stock bowl isn't the greatest but it gets the job done, everything else is perfect.

pretty sure this bowl works with the zeal if you want a glass bowl that uses metal screens and no glass screen.
its a biao.t piece so it might be cheaper to hit him up on ig for one. or if you want other glass colors not on the ritual page. if i order one i might ask biao to add a handle to it since i like to heat soak, may want to consider that.

i havent tried it, i just read on reddit or discord somewhere that it fits and the page says its the right size.
if anyone knows for sure let me know, i'm thinking about getting it.

Last edited:

onesixty2

re: discord, i'm usually available on it so that would be a good avenue for me, I like old web style of forums more than anything though.. but I just would love for the ent / maker scene to be more reachable via Discord in general. I don't use reddit, and hate using instagram, but this hobby has required both to get a lot of information or contact with some artisans. Discord isn't a great platform, but at least it doesn't feed me nonstop garbage feed recommendations.. but that's my old man yelling at clouds moment, the new internet is dumb.

Top Bottom