Your favourite session vape (stoned feeling)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Heard the IQ2 needs at least 0.4g to perform well. Would you say it is able to work properly with microdosing (.02g per load)?

Nice thing about the IQ2 is it finally offers zirconia spacers so you can load much less in the bowl, it would work fine with a tiny amount, so that is an option if you want the conduction session style in that form factor (and mass produced industrial design etc)

How does the Firewood perform with microdosing (.02g)?

Very well, it is on demand, very powerful with full temp range, you could load a little bit in there, but I think it works best with more loaded and lower temps, one bowl would last you an extremely long time with on demand hits as needed... You could load less, pack down and turn the temps up, for fewer hits, I just don't think it would be as enjoyable for me personally I just don't think it would be as enjoyable for me personally

CANtalk

I found the IQ2 a great vape & I'd recommend it to the OP based on his wants & my experience with it 👍. And there are dosage pods for the IQ2 that reportedly work well with 0.050 grams (SS & ceramic have been released). Easily swappable generic batteries (my friend has a 4 cell wall charger & 4 batteries easily lasts >1 day of heavy use).

Fwiw, I've enjoyed lots of full convection & hybrid heater vapes. I go desktop I go full convection for most of my vaping, but portable I go ultraportable & the IQ2 looks to be my next (ultra )portable vape. A good conduction vape is not as near as much of a vapor downgrade in my experience.

Fwiw, I'm a big microdoser & there's a great microdoser FC thread. It will be difficult to get a vape that does 0.020 grams well. If you want that, I go to desktop land. I've been impressed by 0.013 grams in a bowl in my desktop, cheers.

GLWS & TGIF

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
I found the IQ2 a great vape & I'd recommend it to the OP based on his wants & my experience with it 👍. And there are dosage pods for the IQ2 that reportedly work well with up to 0.050 grams (SS & ceramic have been released). Easily swappable generic batteries (my friend has a 4 cell wall charger & 4 batteries easily lasts >1 day of heavy use).
Where do you find such small pods? The only ones I have seen are advertised at 0.2g (ceramic) and 0.3g (ss).

Octavia,
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

I'm talking
Where do you find such small pods? The only ones I have seen are advertised at 0.2g (ceramic) and 0.3g (ss).
I fixed some misleading grammar. IIRC, it was about measured amounts in microdosing use w/ the pods, vs capacity. All I can say is I microdose & I've been able to make the IQ2 work well enough. Typical 0.040 - 0.050 g bowl vaper fwiw.

CANtalk,
Reactions: Octavia

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
I'm talking

I fixed some misleading grammar. IIRC, it was about measured amounts in microdosing use w/ the pods, vs capacity. All I can say is I microdose & I've been able to make the IQ2 work well enough. Typical 0.040 - 0.050 g bowl vaper fwiw.

Ah gotcha! How do you fill the empty space in the pods, or do you just leave them loosely packed?

Top Bottom