• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Yocan UNI Pro Box Mod Fits ALL Oil Cartridges

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Hi FCers,
What Vape mod are you using during the Labor holiday?
Today, we are going to introduce you to a new option, Yocan UNI Pro.
UNI Pro comes with OLED screen, can fit ALL your favorite oil cartridges.
Yocan-UNI-Pro-600x600-03.jpg

Features
1. New Patented Design
2. Fit Your Favorite 510 Cartridges
3. Customize Voltage Option(2.0V to 4.2V)
4. Universal Box Mod & Oil Level Window
5. Compact And Portable
6. 650mAh Battery Capacity & USB Charging
7. 510-Threaded Magnetic Connection
8. Adjustable Chamber Height And Width
9. 15 seconds cut-off
10. Preheat Mode: Click the power button 2 times
11. OLED Display
12. Built With Hanging Hole
Yocan-UNI-Pro-Box-Mod-Battery-banner-14.jpg

Learn more Yocan UNI Pro >>

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Ugh, of course I just bought a non-pro Uni a few days ago. This one looks even better.

Monk Debate,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Hi FCers,
What Vape mod are you using during the Labor holiday?
Today, we are going to introduce you to a new option, Yocan UNI Pro.
UNI Pro comes with OLED screen, can fit ALL your favorite oil cartridges.
Yocan-UNI-Pro-600x600-03.jpg

Features
1. New Patented Design
2. Fit Your Favorite 510 Cartridges
3. Customize Voltage Option(2.0V to 4.2V)
4. Universal Box Mod & Oil Level Window
5. Compact And Portable
6. 650mAh Battery Capacity & USB Charging
7. 510-Threaded Magnetic Connection
8. Adjustable Chamber Height And Width
9. 15 seconds cut-off
10. Preheat Mode: Click the power button 2 times
11. OLED Display
12. Built With Hanging Hole
Yocan-UNI-Pro-Box-Mod-Battery-banner-14.jpg

Learn more Yocan UNI Pro >>
Cartridges? What about 510 mods like the iHeat, Splinter and StemPod for dry herbs? Does it support TC mode? Will it run @funkyjunky ’s software? DNA Chipset?

YaMon,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Are you joking? This is designed for carts only.
That could be said about all Box Mods. No, I’m not joking. Furthermore, these box mod manufacturers need to understand what their mods are being used for.

YaMon,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
That could be said about all Box Mods. No, I’m not joking.

No, it can’t be said for all box mods. The Uni mods have a chamber that the carts fit into with magnetic attachments. Do you demand that the Ccell Silo or PCKT One have DNA chips and TCR mode?

Monk Debate,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
No, it can’t be said for all box mods. The Uni mods have a chamber that the carts fit into with magnetic attachments. Do you demand that the Ccell Silo or PCKT One have DNA chips and TCR mode?
So this is not a standard 510 threaded box mod?

YaMon,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for the education

Yeah this is closer to a simple pen vape battery, not a big box mod like those herbal 510 vapes require. Though the UNIpro seems to be quite advanced for a simple pen vape battery!

I have one of these arriving soon and will report back with my impressions later on...

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Last edited:

Justpassedu

3-BB263-E6-876-A-4058-9202-F4-E10-BAC5-D8-A.jpg
I got my Yocan Uni Pro in the mail the other day , big thank you @Yocantech for sending this my way. I been using it for a bit now and really enjoying how it all operates compared to the previous model. The oled screen is a very nice addition , I love how I can now see the power left on the battery and being able to adjust the voltage on the fly to tailor my hits depending on how much medication I may need . The cartridge locks In place very securely with the adjustable slider and I feel it can now fit almost any size cartridge/tank out on the market . Also being able to slide the cartridge’s height up or down with the slider is a nice touch depending on the size cartridge I am using, it definitely adds a good stealth factor to the vape . The feel and texture of it is nice in the hand and almost a rubberized consistency. Battery has lasted me a full day so far and seems to have a bit more mah than most I see on the market , all my other pens are in the 350mah to 400mah range while this has 650mah. Great for a long day out. A nice viewing window to see how much oil I have left is a good touch , the button presses feel perfect and tight. The vapor output has been consistent and the preheat function helps allot to get the oil flowing . I also like that the oled screen says Take Care when I turn the unit off. Very friendly of you guys LoL.
077-A9245-B78-F-43-D6-974-A-DFC96-E60-D3-F8.jpg

B3-E7-D3-FD-7-E0-A-4-A67-9-AB3-08-E0-C4-E98-F53.jpg
DFF903-B8-0-A67-4-AD8-A532-EC6-C7-EE8697-C.jpg

BF5267-D4-488-F-417-C-9972-6399-BCF6-BD8-A.jpg

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
IMO this battery is a home run.

I've actually been using a compact box mod (Evic Basic) for the last 2 years for cartridges as I demand the smooth power delivery and low temp flavor preservation they provide.

So for me, this gives me all of that control, is a much lighter package. Also the recessed cartridge makes this one very discrete, I feel like this would pass as an ecig at most places.

I was digging the other new batteries I've been testing from YoCan, but for me, this is definitely my new go-to. I only use cartridges from cutting edge companies so flavor is very important to me, I've been hitting my Wit/Groote on the Preheat setting, but the low settings on this UNI Pro work fantastic, haven't even tried the preheat option on here yet. Reall unveils the true flavor of your cartridge at low voltages, as good as my bulkier ecig box mod. I can finally retire that thing! Love the battery meter, always nice to know when you need a recharge. Love how it reads the cartridges actual resistance for true voltage, most other pens don't compensate for the differences between carts, this battery works like a real box mod, and delivers that smooth vapor experience, even on the absolute lowest setting. I did not use the original UNI and wasn't sure if I'd like the adjustments on the back, and I think I do. You can snug up the cart so it doesn't wiggle like most magnetic batteries do slightly, and the height adjustment actually came in handy for this .5g Ccell - at the lowest setting it's a bit too low to hit comfortably, so I can genuinely appreciate the versatility of this battery. Love the friendly farewell message! This one is a hit for the cartridge connoisseur. Only minor nitpick, it would be nice if the Pro version came with a spare magnetic adapter. Can't comment on long term durability but overall initial impressions are a triple thumbs up from me.

KYLxnk25LkRFBSRV8j17oPOgRO6LrxfjEtIOHYPk_Zk.jpg

P.S. YoCan has really stepped up their packaging too, very clean Apple esque vibe going on with this one. It does include a Micro USB cable for charging as well as a brief instruction manual. This isn't the smallest wax pen battery in the world, but for its size its very sleek and lightweight. Super impressed with this one.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
As had been said, this is a pretty full-featured option for simple cartridges! It is nice to be able to adjust with for no wiggle and raise any carts that are short (it would be cool if you could make any tall cart lower too, but that of course is not possible!) The adjustable parts are very secure, a little stiff even, but not difficult to turn or push up respectively, it's good so there is no worry of them loosening once set to match your cart.

It's great to lower voltage down to 2v, lower than any other pen battery, so I leave it there since I almost never need to go high with these oil carts (and am a flavor chaser for herb). Since its digital, it would be nice to set it even lower than 2v, but the preheat function offers you a 10-15sec cruise at 1.5v I believe so that is very nice! Overall it is a great range, easy to use, and yeah resistance is read here too (not sure what that means for performance honestly though, but can't hurt!)

The only thing for me is I much prefer the sleek design and shape/size of the Wit and Groote to the UNIpro personally... I use cartridges out and about for convenience but also stealth, those models offer greater pocket ability, a bit more ergonomic for me as well. I will say that the UNIpro looks much more like a regular e-cigs so it could really blend in more, if someone is going to see you using it...

All in all this is another great product from Yocan, very lightweight and effective, super featured and nicely built (mine is the light blue and its cool, rubberized feel too). With so much variety at Yocan, you could get the exact battery you need for your cartridge preferences, in fact with the prices you could probably get a few!

(@Stu this one should be moved to the released section as well apparently)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I was sent a Uni Pro I'm very pleased to use, it fits all my carts and seems to provide better hits than my Handy even if used at the same settings.
Plastic body provides a cheap feeling but helps to keep the device not too much heavy. Just use it for about 5-10 hits perday and battery is still on the initial charge.

This is a very nice device for carts, I use it actually with a Hermes3 small cart loaded with straigth bho thinned with some drops of terps, got huge, dense and tasty hits at 3.4v. This carts are awesome!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I want to order the "wax cart" they made for the Uni, Hive,... this "cart" aren't the classic cartridges like Ccells but the old good quartz dual coil... I'm tired of Ccells, taste nice for a few hits and after I'm feeling spoiled to put so nice homemade shatter (+terps!) in carts which taste very bad for most of the content... peoples around tell "wow, this is smell very good" but taste is not related to smell (for infos I'm using it between 2.0v and 2.5v).

My issue is the shipping costs... +35$... this is equal to my basket (Uni wax cart x5 and Evolve Plus atty x1)... so I want to know if there is a place in Europe where to buy that accessories? TIA

PPN,

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I’ve had a Uni Pro for about a month and a half now. It’s the best battery I’ve used for a cartridge so far. The adjustable height and circumference make it easy to use any size or style cart. I’ve also found if you loosen up the collar it opens up the airflow just a bit.

The size is a bit large so it’s not the most stealthy battery. It would be nice if it came with an extra magnetic adaptor, other than that it’s a great value. The detailed display is a great feature, especially for checking the battery level. I appreciate the precise voltage control down to .1 increments but I pretty much leave mine locked at 2.5 like my Kodo and Wit. At this point I’m set on 510 batteries, I like how Yocan offers options with lower voltages for the flavor chasers. :drool:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I appreciate the precise voltage control down to .1 increments but I pretty much leave mine locked at 2.5 like my Kodo and Wit.

Nice thing about the uni pro is when you set it to 2.5 it's a true 2.5v based off the resistance of the actual cartridge you're using, which vary from brand to brand and even batch to batch. I think since it reads the cartirdges resistance (like a real box mod) its able to also deliver the power better; not sure exactly, but I always get the best vapor quality off the Uni Pro.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Nice thing about the uni pro is when you set it to 2.5 it's a true 2.5v based off the resistance of the actual cartridge you're using, which vary from brand to brand and even batch to batch. I think since it reads the cartirdges resistance (like a real box mod) its able to also deliver the power better; not sure exactly, but I always get the best vapor quality off the Uni Pro.
I agree, it gives the best vapor quality, both at the beginning and through the lifespan of the cartridge. The resistance even varies over the life of the cartridge based on my experience. It drops as the cartridge gets used up, it’s nice to be able to see that.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm only posting that thread for a Yocan product to share how much I like their products. Especially the Uni Pro which becomes my daily driver for cart/coil vaping. It's a sort of mini mod box for cart mainly with different features to adapt different cart brands and size, you can set up and down your cart and the wide carts, here my 2 units, the blue have a Yocan wax atty for the Uni Pro (quartz single coil) and the black have a Ccell 1/2gr cart in (loaded with some homemade bho).

P1080079.jpg

Most of this tiny battery for carts have a few settings at best, here you get full voltage adjustment (2.0v to 4.2v) by 0.1V increment. On the pic above you can see the slider which offer 3 heigth positions (as you can see the Ccell is set at max t and wax cart set at mini ). The Uni Pro can fit very large carts under 1.5cm wide and there is a ring to adapt different carts wides. Here a pic with a large XL Trinity tank by W9:

P1080082.jpg
XL TT out...
P1080084.jpg
... and in (front view!)

I have to mention the oled screen shows the battery status,voltage, resistance and hit duration. The cart is threaded in a magnetic adapter before to be inserted in the device, keep that contacts very clean for a good resistance reading and don't loose the magnetic adapter (Yocan sell them). There is a pre-heat feature which is nice for low temp hits (this is a @Shit Snacks trick!). Here a last pic with a Liberty V9 cart inserted:

P1080081.jpg

That's a very nice small and easily concealable device, personnaly I'm not a fan of carts cause I don't have access to high purity concentrates and generally have to trash my carts after a single load, not really environmentally friendly so I recently bought a 5 pack of wax atty for the Uni Pro/Hive which is only a single quartz coil... but I personnaly enjoy that quartz coils Yocan use, they are cheap, cleanable and effective. Here a link Yocan UNI Pro Vape Box Mod Battery for Sale - Yocan® Official Store

Before I begun to work for TopGreen I received the 2 units in the pictures and I failed to post about it before, so here my contribution to the NewFC forum and Yocan Vaporizer Company. Thanks for looking!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The UNI Pro is my go-to battery for oil carts. It’s a little larger than their others like the Groote and Wit, but well worth it for the true resistance based variable voltage and battery level indicator. Once in a blue moon I’ll grab the Groote if I really want the smallest form factor, otherwise UNI Pro sees 99% of my oil cart usage. I truly feel a great oil cartridge is the ideal vaporizer for microdosing, and a low voltage mod like this is key for getting the most life out of those cartridges.

Top Bottom