• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Yocan Evolve Wax Pen

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Yes. Cap stays on during use except to fill.

I used the cap the first week of my evolve use, then I put a glass globe with a 6"
whip in place of the atty tip.
I observed in real time the vapor patterns rising out of the evolve + atty & determined that it hardly mattered at all cap on/cap off , actually restricted flow slightly and was a waste
of time & effort and made more of a mess.
With the Clear glass bowl covering the atty, you see & feel all kinds of things I never knew or understood, very cool looking & vapor also cooler.
I have used not only the Evolve, but the Yocan Cerum & Nyx also fit well.
The air flow is better on both, and the Cerum is all ceramic.

ashtonford

I just ordered a Yocan Evolve Plus XL. One order that I placed with a online mail order marijuana gave me some free samples of crumble and shatter. I never dabbed before mostly vape and do edibles. Have done hash and hash oil in the past. If I like the dab I may get a dab rig if not will just stick with flower.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I just ordered a Yocan Evolve Plus XL. One order that I placed with a online mail order marijuana gave me some free samples of crumble and shatter. I never dabbed before mostly vape and do edibles. Have done hash and hash oil in the past. If I like the dab I may get a dab rig if not will just stick with flower.

You won't be giving a real shot with that blazzer of a torch.
If you like big cloud & hot hits & running thru oil then your there.
Get an Evolve + Donut Atty and it will be better, it fits in there.
If you really want to give it a go, I quit flowers last year for more
intense longer lasting high.
Get a Mod ($35) & A Sai TAF Ti/Bucket Combo $35 or Mod +
DT v2 for weed or 2.5 or V3 for concentrates .
The QQ is great but you need to tweak &
have more training with mods.
Just my view on short cutting to the best bang for buck & brain.

tennisguru1,

ashtonford

You won't be giving a real shot with that blazzer of a torch.
If you like big cloud & hot hits & running thru oil then your there.
Get an Evolve + Donut Atty and it will be better, it fits in there.
If you really want to give it a go, I quit flowers last year for more
intense longer lasting high.
Get a Mod ($35) & A Sai TAF Ti/Bucket Combo $35 or Mod +
DT v2 for weed or 2.5 or V3 for concentrates .
The QQ is great but you need to tweak &
have more training with mods.
Just my view on short cutting to the best bang for buck & brain.

Here in Canada not sure how much longer extracts will be available. The so called legalization on October 16 does away with extract sales so all that will be available will be low quality flowers and extremely weak watereddown oils

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Here in Canada not sure how much longer extracts will be available. The so called legalization on October 16 does away with extract sales so all that will be available will be low quality flowers and extremely weak watereddown oils

So sorry for our good neighbors, so sad.
I think better times are ahead :<)

tennisguru1,

ashtonford

So sorry for our good neighbors, so sad.
I think better times are ahead :<)

years down the road things may lighten up but for the near future its just going to be poor quality flower grown by the corp legal providers will be all thats legally available. Iam not sure what the powers that be were thinking here, not having eddibles and oils, shatter etc will just make people to continue buying from the so called black market.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
years down the road things may lighten up but for the near future its just going to be poor quality flower grown by the corp legal providers will be all thats legally available. Iam not sure what the powers that be were thinking here, not having eddibles and oils, shatter etc will just make people to continue buying from the so called black market.

WoW What a third party market they have started for themselves, what a mess.

CalyxSmokr

how do I clean these ceramic coils? do I just soak in 91% iso and let air dry? I can see a lot of buildup on the walls inside the metal cup. Can I scrape that? But don't touch the bottom with the actual coil?

CalyxSmokr,

al bundy

Vaporist
I don’t scrape the side I use a q tip dipped in ISO
Not dripping wet
I’ve soaked them in iso also.rinse and let dry

CalyxSmokr

I don’t scrape the side I use a q tip dipped in ISO
Not dripping wet
I’ve soaked them in iso also.rinse and let dry
well, I mean scrape the side for the stuff to save. I get a pretty thick film of live resin on there. I want to scrape what will come off before soak but not damage the element.

CalyxSmokr,

Trogdor

Vapinating the peasants
Just printed this guy out:

IMG-20190131-225751273.jpg

IMG-20190131-225801421.jpg

IMG-20190131-225952550.jpg

Gotta resize it for Evolve coils from Cerums still, but its a pretty big jump from my last attempt at a coil case

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Giveaway: 2 Brand New Yocan Evolve Atomizers. Shipping to anywhere in the world is on me, so just send me a pm and they're yours for free.

fondoobious,
Top Bottom