Pen Yocan B-smart Vape Pen Style Twist Battery Mod

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Hi Guys,

Today, we are going to introduce the Yocan B-SMART

Yocan Tech B-smart Vape Pen Style Twist Battery Mod is a universal 510 thread vape battery that is simple yet super-effective in powering a 510 atomizer. It is one of the smallest and slickest portable batteries out now.

B-smart Design For 510 Threading Atomizers

The B-SMART 510 vape pen battery is compatible with most atomizers (Resistance>1Ω), like herbal, concentrate attachments, and oil atomizers. One battery meets all your vaping needs.

If you want to learn more, please go to our official site: YocanTech.com

biohacker

If you are oil pen style lover, the Yocan B-smart is a nice vape pen.

It fires way too hot, even on the pre-heat. I assume this is because this little battery doesn't read the impedance of the cart like the Uni Pro/Twist do? This one is definitely not a keeper for me. Then again, I really prefer batteries that are 650mah+

Last edited:

shredder

It fires way too hot, even on the pre-heat. I assume this is because this little battery doesn't read the impedance of the cart like the Uni Pro/Twist do? This one is definitely not a keeper for me. Then again, I really prefer batteries that are 650mah+

I picked one up and found it runs cooler than my uni pro on the same voltage settings. Works fine though, no other complaints. It's a nice size for those .5ml carts.

shredder,
Reactions: biohacker

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm pretty new to these batteries so I don't know enough about them to know it that's good or bad, lol. What would you like the preheat to be? And why?

As low as possible, most are like 1.8v, and I use preheat like a 10-sec low temp session without having to hold the button down...

biohacker

I think my cart was already warm so doing that preheat cycle might not have been accurate, otherwise this pen hits differently than the uni line because of the lack of magnetic adapter. It's like the slightly less airflow makes it hit like a truck or something. Otherwise it also says it's 1ohm so not sure on the internal tech vs the uni line that I believe is slightly different.

Also dig the battery indicator via led color on the button!

Shame there is no dedicated micro usb charge port on the side, bit of a pain to remove the cart to charge, but also a very inexpensive battery and possible the best for bang for buck if you want the pen form factor.

biohacker,
Reactions: shredder

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I picked one up and found it runs cooler than my uni pro on the same voltage settings. Works fine though, no other complaints. It's a nice size for those .5ml carts.

I have found Yocan to be wildly inconsistent... IMO they don't spend enough time developing anything innovative or groundbreaking, they just re-issue the same shit in a different form factor and keep throwing new products into the market.

FlyingLow,

biohacker

I have found Yocan to be wildly inconsistent... IMO they don't spend enough time developing anything innovative or groundbreaking, they just re-issue the same shit in a different form factor and keep throwing new products into the market.

What do you find to be "wildly inconsistent" about Yocan?

What 510 cart batteries do you prefer/are better? Which company is more innovative or groundbreaking for 510 batteries?

The Uni Pro has essentially become the gold standard for high end live resin/rosin/fse carts. Fortunately they re-issued the same shit in a different form factor by throwing the new Uni Twist into the market which is fucking AWESOME!!!

Yocan makes the best 510 cart batteries on the market hands down, and they truly care about innovation and making their products better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom