XMAX V3 Nano, simple&small.

Jojofernz

If you're in the US shipping should be a bit cheaper through 420EDC

Thank you so so much seriously! I was having trouble finding places that had it or wasn’t sure which were where that does save me!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
HI FC, it's a great day for us and for the worldwide vaping Community, we are proud to announce you the launch of our Official Retail store, please take some time to visit it at xmaxvaporizer.com!

ps: I will take time to reply to all the posts i still not replied by tomorrow morning, it's late in my country at the moment... Best regards!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Just got one in as well as a riggo, gonna charge and burn off, can’t wait to give them a try

….

Got a few bowls in and I’m impressed! First one was ok but was suggested by TCC to pack the bowl tight, and to wait 20-30 after preheat, I was off to the races with it! Hit one bowl two sessions and satisfying clouds throughout both sessions, flavor was better than I thought this thing could produce and faded mostly in the second session, decent brown avb after.

Used the Dynavap fat mouthpiece and secured great as a WPA, I used a big piece but I imagine something smaller or jhooks would be perfect for this, hit great. Couple videos of demonstration

Used fat mouthpiece on native glass mp as well and worked great, found the glass mouthpiece got pretty hot after a couple back to back sessions so the fat mp worked great for coverage on it

Hi, I'm so glad you are liking the Xmax V3 Nano, thank you for the positive feedback! What do you means by the fat mouthpiece, please?
Are the other colours available in the UK yet? i can't seem to find them only black atm.
I believe others colours will be available soon... it encounters more success than expected!
You got me to search and XMAX does carry them!

$15 shipping though lol $20 to replace the mouthpiece on a $50 vape. Oh well
To be honnest I was afraid the shipping cost to be a lot more since shipped from China but I agree it's not cheap when related with a low-price accessorie, for sure it's better to combine your accessories needs in order to lower the shipment cost per item.
Anyone know if someone makes a dimpled glass piece that would fit the nano?
Dynavap ones are too large and another designed to fit in a wood stem is too thin... although I'll transmit your request!
Hey how are you packing these capsules?

Just got some recently as I am enjoying the nano but hopes the capsules can make it easier to use on the go, however I am not able to get really any vapor using the capsules.

Without I get lots of good vapor in this thing
Hi, I tested only a Mini-Dee dosing caps but I believe the Dynavap dosing caps fit the Nano, don't pack them too tight, it's counter-productive, for sure the vapor release is slightly delayed since you have some metal mass to heat-up, but when it's well heat saturated I have pretty similar vapour production (but I didn't used it a lot since I have only one of these caps... and 3 Nano vaporizers!), although your experience stands with the others guys experiences when comparing direct load vs dosing caps... direct load will be always more efficient imho...
has anyone found a dimpled glass stem that fits the nano?
I'll suggest the Team to release one in our Accessories section!

Jojofernz

Yep, 420EDC is spot-on, Oont caps are the same size the V3Pro caps, it was requested to get dosing caps&funnel for direct load, the Team consider this requests at the moment, Stay tuned!
Would be awesome if y’all made dosikg caps, and the funnel sounds useful too!

The Dynavap dosing caps I got from aliexpress I couldn’t get to work well unless I had the cap off haha.

But I just wanna say, everytime I use the nano I am so pleasantly surprised I really do love this thing so the more accessories to help ease the experience would be dope.

Seriously my favorite vape right now for a quick session and I’m not wanting to fiddle with heating my tempest. Incredible performance for the price, really good flavor and clouds.

Vape_Or_Die420

I picked up a V3 Nano at Champs in Vegas a couple days ago. I am very impressed at this price point. Good vapor production and insanely easy to use. 2,000 times better than the Mambo at the same price. No new vape smell after one burn off too.

I am curious as to what the heater is made of. The manual says the bowl is made of “metal with silver plating”.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I picked up a V3 Nano at Champs in Vegas a couple days ago. I am very impressed at this price point. Good vapor production and insanely easy to use. 2,000 times better than the Mambo at the same price. No new vape smell after one burn off too.

I am curious as to what the heater is made of. The manual says the bowl is made of “metal with silver plating”.
Yes, I'll ask to the Team about Chamber and heater's components/materials, I understood the Silver plating is designed to improve conduction to happen, heat source is coming from Kanthal's wires placed below the chamber (but closer of the load than for the Xmax V3Pro) heat is transferred to the silver plated chamber by radiation I believe (no embedded wires in chamber's wall).
Like you I'm pretty stoked by the perf! Especially considering the humble power source available!

I'll let you know when I have a reply for you... Thank you for the awesome test report, we are so glad you like the Xmax V3 Nano!

Dustin McKief

You didn't ask, but here are my thoughts after a few sessions.
  • Messy loading/unloading with the dreaded anus design (o-ring area that traps klingons) I may or may not have some OCD tendencies ;^) I wonder if any existing funnels would fit...
  • I give it a very slight tamp for conductivity.
  • First few native puffs are very tasty, I can pick up on the hybrid heating signatures.
  • Last few puffs are quite hot, where you can feel how short the path is as the heating ramps up. Luckily, it fits my Cupsy perfectly so I stick it in there and finish out the session.
  • For out of the house low-profile missions, I'll still use my rosin pen.

Vape_Or_Die420

• Messy loading/unloading with the dreaded anus design (o-ring area that traps klingons) I may or may not have some OCD tendencies ;^) I wonder if any existing funnels would fit...
  • First few native puffs are very tasty, I can pick up on the hybrid heating signatures.
  • Last few puffs are quite hot, where you can feel how short the path is as the heating ramps up. Luckily, it fits my Cupsy perfectly so I stick it in there and finish out the session.
I do agree that because it is so tiny it is a bit difficult to load without making a of a mess, unless you have a proper scoop. My Simrell scoop works good but it costs more than the vape 😂 so kind of hard to recommend. I think if there was a taper into the bowl like the V3PRO it would fix this issue.

Dustin McKief

I do agree that because it is so tiny it is a bit difficult to load without making a of a mess, unless you have a proper scoop. My Simrell scoop works good but it costs more than the vape 😂 so kind of hard to recommend. I think if there was a taper into the bowl like the V3PRO it would fix this issue.
Even with a scoop or funnel, your nanoanus will get dirty when you dump your load ;)

For me, that’s the only downside to a capable, easy to use portable. A capsule is the only way to avoid most of the mess.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I usually load mine while holding it over the grinder, lightly grabbing a pinch with fingers and putting it in there, usually a second pinch, too. Then I tap the sides of the device to "shake" the material down a bit, rarely tamping except the last bit is done when the stem goes in.
I also have a Roffu scoop that works fine, I just don't usually have it handy.
I empty while still hot, the material just falls out with a tap or two on the side of the device.

After the first half of the time cycle the vapor does get too hot for my liking, so I turn it off, then back on to reset the cycle back down low. I don't wait for the full warmup time before hitting again.

Jojofernz

I use one of these for loading works perfect

And for debowling I use a metal dab tool, and I have a brush to give it a quick sweep out

Dustin McKief

Again, I’m happy for the price. I think I’ll be able to keep my OCD in check and enjoy it because the anus isn’t in the vapor path.

I like the tip to come back to finish the load at the lower initial temp, @vapviking

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Thank you for the observations, we'll try to adress your loading issue, issue was already transmitted and I think our R&D team is working on it!

VapingVette916

Dynavap dosing caps work great . Here's some pics for size comparisons with the oont/v3 pro dosing caps and Starry caps.

As for filling these little suckers. easiest way is to just put them upside down in your stash and press down with your finger, the grinded herb will stay inside and fill to the top perfectly. 3rd pic is an example, if that makes any sense. No mess and takes literally a second.
I use the Pax multi-tool to get the burnt shit out when done, fits perfectly.

NOLOGO

Anyone else have the lining of the bowl start to chip/peel? I have no idea how it happened. I only use a cotton swab with a touch of iso to wipe it out like once a week. (Maybe it was like that from the start and I'm just noticing?)

@XMAXVAPORIZER have you seen this happen to a nano yet? I'm flying to Canada for work in a couple hours and am bringing it with me, but now I'm worried about what I might be inhaling :huh:

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Anyone else have the lining of the bowl start to chip/peel? I have no idea how it happened. I only use a cotton swab with a touch of iso to wipe it out like once a week. (Maybe it was like that from the start and I'm just noticing?)

@XMAXVAPORIZER have you seen this happen to a nano yet? I'm flying to Canada for work in a couple hours and am bringing it with me, but now I'm worried about what I might be inhaling :huh:
I can't say... but I understand your concerns, I contact the Team IMMEDIATLY!

XMAXVAPORIZER,
Reactions: NOLOGO

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I can't say... but I understand your concerns, I contact the Team IMMEDIATLY!
Hum, like we said in France: "hassles fly in squadron"... I sent an email... and another since I didn't got reply... until I listen Radio News... Shenzen seems flooded by water. You are probably aware Topgreen Manufacturer factory to be located in Shenzen... I think we are probably affected by the stormy event (nothing to do with the Trump's lawsuit though ;)... Each to his own squadron!)

xmaxvaporizer.com have a banner annoucing all shipments are on hold, looks below:
Please note: Due to adjustments in our shipping channels, all product orders are temporarily suspended. We'll be back online shortly.

I'll keep you updated about that situation, thank you in advance for your patience.

Top Bottom