XMAX V3 Nano, simple&small.

XpeeN

Yes but since the small session duration we desired the device to be ready to deliver at the first second of the 3mn session and not to get the first hits to be just like an additionnal warm-up, so... Yep it's 30s cause the technology we use in the Xmax V3 Nano requires that time in order to be fully saturated by heat and trully effective to vaporize our favourite flowers!

I'm not sure I well understand your point of vue but, for me, it looks like you see the Xmax V3 Nano only like a "lesser"version of the Xmax V3Pro, with all my respect I will disagree, in fact the Nano is a condensate of the best V3Pro features (at least the best shared by most customer's part): It looks like more people use session rather than On-demand... so we opted for session only... As well we noticed a lot of complains about plastic mouthpiece, that's why we opted for a glass mouthpiece... And since it looks like the fav T° range to be rather hot we opted for a 200-220°C range, this is offer 2-3 tasty hits, even very tasty, to be honnest that aspect of the device get me surprised, very surprised by taste quality... When taste tends to fade a little, clouds size increase, no jokes, this is true thick and big clouds... In my humble opinion this is the device which is the closer, in every compartments, of a famous pen vaporizer (discontinued) with an insect name... without all the hassles this famous device carried...

Yep but Mambo doesn't seems to get hyped, I like mine but, basically, the true convection aspect doesn't seems to do the trick for a such tiny device destined to be used outdoors, in events or social situations. The loong hits the Mambo required doesn't stand with a such sort of device. That's why we opted for an hybrid heater in order to add some conduction, the added conduction is the reason of the 30s warm-up, like you probably know, conduction work by heating-up the whole chamber, more mass than wires only in convection devices, more time is required to get the chamber well saturated... 30s seems to be a nice compromise in order to get only satisfying clouds without any setting to deal with!

About the ceramic rod heater, it's something I read somewhere but I still not get any confirmation, I sent a request at the Engineers in order to get more infos on the Nano's heating technology and silver plated chamber. As well I collected a few user's request for additionnals accessories: plastic mouthpiece cause glass is so breakable, dosing caps!!! and wpa. For the WPA I'm thinking that's probably not the most important accessorie to release but let me know if I'm mistaken! Let me know if you have more suggestions for the Nano.
Thanks for the great response, I accept most things and respect your experience :) Actually I didn't noticed the hybrid part, when I first saw the v3 nano I imagined it as a "fixed" version of the mambo, like purer materials and such, that's why I asked about the heating time, anyway my bad. So yeah, for hybrid-session experience this 30secs is fine.
One thing I must mention is that with the v3p, i think most users uses the session mode as an auto-fire. Like, as I'm sure you know, take a hit when it reach temp, and before you done, turn off while keep drawing to reduce the bowl's temp. You can do that because the heat-up time is quick enough. With the v3 nano its pretty much impractical, which again, makes sense when you actually think of it as a hybrid-session vape.

Edit: Just read your response for Grass Yes, my data impression formed mostly on FC and (old?) vaporents, so it might be a bit different from "non-ents" users?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Isn't a 3mn session short enough to be considered as an "On-Demand Session vape"? :D

Haha I would say no because those contradict the way we use them, but I agree it doesn't seem like on demand would be necessary here, with the single temp that increases across 3 minutes, I think it is a unique way to approach a session vape efficiently, simply with minimal effort

vapviking

Old & In the Way
with the single temp that increases across 3 minutes, I think it is a unique way to approach a session vape efficiently
I thought I had seen something similar before so I just looked at some Pax Plus information.
Here is one if the optional modes of operation of Pax Plus,

"Efficiency
Starts your session at a lower temperature and gradually rises until it reaches the max temperature."

I happen to think this is a super concept, for certain situations.
Unfortunately, all of the situations involve not enough flower in the Nano chamber, I would have to do multiple loads, I think, every time?

But it may be worth the small price to try it out, yeah always something you can pass along.

justcametomind

The concept is interesting but I would have preferred if the vape went to max temp immediately after the 30 seconds heat up, and not gradually.
I like to do microdosing sessions with 30/50mg but exposing such a tiny load to gradual heat up imho means getting whispy vapor from start to finish instead of getting a couple good hits.

Shit Snacks

Unfortunately, all of the situations involve not enough flower in the Nano chamber, I would have to do multiple loads, I think, every time?
The concept is interesting but I would have preferred if the vape went to max temp immediately after the 30 seconds heat up, and not gradually.
I like to do microdosing sessions with 30/50mg but exposing such a tiny load to gradual heat up imho means getting whispy vapor from start to finish instead of getting a couple good hits.

These are good points, however it sounds like the lowest temp setting is still pretty high? So I'm not that worried about it... Yeah it is a micro dose, high temp step, quick hitter session? Full load without capsules could be tedious back to back not best use

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Thanks for the great response, I accept most things and respect your experience :) Actually I didn't noticed the hybrid part, when I first saw the v3 nano I imagined it as a "fixed" version of the mambo, like purer materials and such, that's why I asked about the heating time, anyway my bad. So yeah, for hybrid-session experience this 30secs is fine.
One thing I must mention is that with the v3p, i think most users uses the session mode as an auto-fire. Like, as I'm sure you know, take a hit when it reach temp, and before you done, turn off while keep drawing to reduce the bowl's temp. You can do that because the heat-up time is quick enough. With the v3 nano its pretty much impractical, which again, makes sense when you actually think of it as a hybrid-session vape.

Edit: Just read your response for Grass Yes, my data impression formed mostly on FC and (old?) vaporents, so it might be a bit different from "non-ents" users?
Yes it's pretty different the Mambo, we designed it in order every user can get a good experience without any learning curve, airflow is more restricted in order users can't draw too fast&strong and don't need very long inhalations... T° range was choosen in order to get the "best of both worlds" vapor taste&vapor clouds and a very high efficiency level. If you are looking to save the abv for edibles it's better to stop after 1 cycle but you can run the same load another time if you don't save abv and want to get the most out of your flowers.

Yes my datas are based on the FC&Reddit feedbacks I noticed, although I'm not the only Rep and our others Reps on IG, Facebook or others social medias are coming to the same conclusion.
I thought I had seen something similar before so I just looked at some Pax Plus information.
Here is one if the optional modes of operation of Pax Plus,

"Efficiency
Starts your session at a lower temperature and gradually rises until it reaches the max temperature."

But it may be worth the small price to try it out, yeah always something you can pass along.
The Xmax V3 Nano is designed to be a "no-brainer", as well for unexperienced beginners than for experienced vaporists looking for a compact device producing good (awesome!) taste&thick clouds all in a single 3mn session, that's why we set temp starting at 200°C and finishing at 220°C (it's not a new concept, it was seen in the Alfa by Goobof but the automatic heat-up concept got a larger range on a larger duration and it wasn't so effective than the V3 Nano concept)
A full load is 0.12-0.15gr, I just tested a 0.05gr load, loose of a nice Orange Candy I harvested a few weeks ago, it's not fully cured but taste is already very good in the Nano, clouds are here but slightly less dense than with a full load for sure. I think you can achieve similar clouds than the full load produces by just waiting an extra 30-60s after the device vibrates. Nicely, with such tiny loads, it's possible to empty it simply by turning the device upside down and short blow in the chamber to remove particles.
I will hold all my opinions about the product til I actually try it!
Can't wait to read you!
These are good points, however it sounds like the lowest temp setting is still pretty high? So I'm not that worried about it... Yeah it is a micro dose, high temp step, quick hitter session? Full load without capsules could be tedious back to back not best use
Yes I can see your concern, it's one we can adress by releasing, maybe, dosing caps. Although, is a funnel tool&loading tool could adress that concern?
Thank you for sharing your concerns, is our Media Team sent you the Xmax V3 Nano? Hope they did it though...

NOLOGO

any idea when this will be available in the states? crazy that no retailers seem to have it on their sites yet 🤷🏻‍♂️

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
any idea when this will be available in the states? crazy that no retailers seem to have it on their sites yet 🤷🏻‍♂️
This morning, Xmax CS suggested in an email that I ask vpm.com when they expect to list the Xmax Riggo on their site. I think that means they will be one of the first to carry it. Perhaps that applies to the v3 nano as well?

Grass Yes,
Reactions: NOLOGO

Shit Snacks

Although, is a funnel tool&loading tool could adress that concern?

Yeah if there was an onboard poke tool to empty a load, that would be nice, a nice scoop and tamp would also be good, not sure if a 3D printed plastic would be smart if the goal is reloading while still hot though...

Thank you for sharing your concerns, is our Media Team sent you the Xmax V3 Nano? Hope they did it though...

Nope I haven't heard anything from them, for any of the recent releases, hopefully maybe I will maybe later on?? Take some patience lol

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
It will be available sooner than later, it's already in transit...hope it will available next week if it's not stuck at custom though...
Yeah if there was an onboard poke tool to empty a load, that would be nice, a nice scoop and tamp would also be good, not sure if a 3D printed plastic would be smart if the goal is reloading while still hot though...

Nope I haven't heard anything from them, for any of the recent releases, hopefully maybe I will maybe later on?? Take some patience lol
Thank you for the tool's suggestion.

It looks like the Team decided to send out less reviews units this time, I was asked to look for "professionnals" reviewers but I don't know who was retained (it was pricey). Although I'll try to get one for you... I'll keep you updated!

MoltenTiger

So I just unboxed my unit.

Fairly neat kit. Similar to the V3 Pro, but the box is quite mini. It's a nice sized unit too, feels good in hand.
Size and convenience is why I jumped on this one, I want an ultra portable to take out adventuring. I recently built an eMTB so this is/was to be it's companion, it just needs to be a light cruisy unit. Previously I have been taking a dynavap but an all-in-one battery unit is better for what I want.

My main concern is the amount of off-gas I've just experienced.
The non-removeable battery is normally a deal breaker, but for an occasional toker I thought I'd try it out.

But the off-gas... very plastic-like flavour after three cycles now. Similar notes to melting high temp plastics (terminal blocks, connectors, etc.) with a soldering iron tip. It's really strong and is peaking with the heat cycles. Very nasty.

Some V3 Pro units had an issue like this that I read about but didn't experience with both of my Pro units. It was mentioned that the packaging foam could have been the culprit and that is possible here too, but I'm not sure. It's pretty bad and something I've never had to put up with before, normally avoiding these types of devices. The contrast from my Pro unboxing experiences is really striking and I'm extremely offput by it. I may have to return it.

I've run through several heat cycles now - maybe it's gotten better but it's not happening quickly. Vaping is all about being anti-rancid I thought. It should be priority #1, this is terrible.

As a repeat mistake Top Green owes it to themselves and the community to do better.

The o-ring system is also usually a deal breaker for me, but doesn't seem to be the source of the smell. Very hard to tell. There are siloxane rings on the metal cooling/screen plug (sigh), and some unknown colourised pliable material inside the vape. The MP was unsealed and sandwhiched in white packaging foam, as was the unit. It could be leaching chemicals onto both as before.

A pity, as despite that, it seemingly fits the bill for what I want.
Easy to use, nice to carry, little to no fuss, a real care free option...
Pretty similar chamber size to Grasshopper, a funnel would be useful as an optional extra for some users as it was there.
Capsules will be small but also useful if the performance is acceptable.

I'll probably just take my Grasshopper out again tbh. This device and many others just make me realise how good I have it already, and it's a damn shame how unobtanium quality ultra portable vaping is.
This unit does a lot right so I hope I've just got unlucky here, as some others did with the V3 Pro.

ETA: I've conducted more burn offs (definite improvement now) and read the manual - there's a QR on printed media in carton, inner box of accessories has a quick guide and QR for full manual, quick guide really should state the power light levels (green 100-51% white 50%-"low" red "low" - the whole unit is rather self explanatory, but weird not to outline this in packaging) and also important to note the 5V/1A charging required. A 5V/2A charger got the unit a little warm and no doubt is not as good long term, hence their statement. Charged quickly though.

The device is exactly as they intend, basically fool proof.

I've had a bit of a mixed unboxing experience because of the awful fumes. I'm thinking this is very likely just because of the packaging foam, so hopefully this is an anomaly as it was for others before...

Definitely don't fill this before you run burnoffs, many will. Just nesting the unit in cardboard for packaging would suffice! The carton could even be made smaller.

Keen to put it through its paces, and also see how my spare mouthpiece in different packaging compares... (seemed better, but the vape itself still retains strong flavour)

ETA2: one chamber filled session down. On white so not fully charged. I definitely want capsules, as the chamber is below the MP sealing zone, that gets messy immediately with loose material. Also removing it was messy.

Fairly light tokes that lasted the timer, bit of fading near the end but not really deplete.
Nice medium effect, pretty much what I was after. Bit of a hybrid with the heat, heater/chamber retain a fair bit of heat.
After running again I'm not getting any vapour and a mixed ABV/Foam flavour :doh:

ABV was looking super light, put it through the TM2 and darkened it but got very little out of it. Not actually too shabby. Need the flavour to clean up... need capsules.
There is grooved black silicone to seal around the glass MP, similar material to V3 Pro. A glass straw to line the chamber walls of the whole chamber would be interesting to try. This is how I used the V3 Pro using the Fury 2 WPA as the chamber, much cleaner and better* isolated vapour path doing that.

The Nano is a really nice size though. About on par with GH for size, a little fatter a bit shorter.
*under the AmScope there is a bit of weird spluttering on the chamber/heater assembly behind the air intake.

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

I've run out of edit time but I'm pretty sure the source of my problem is just the siloxane o-rings on the 'filter component'

Taking out this part, ie. the screen / cooling assembly I can pull much cleaner hot air

So, I guess that makes sense it's the only obvious novel material from the V3 Pro

The o-ring smell seemed to bleed into the main unit to the point I figured it was coming from both

These things are getting heated to near target temps, fairly efficiently from being directly coupled to the vapour heat sink, and it's not a small problem...

I would hold that shipment

I have two sets of replacements but I think this material is plainly wrong. What is it, is it silicone (VMQ)? If so this is the extreme upper thermal range of suitability, you need food grade type that is suitable for way beyond the known 200+°C the o-rings are operating at.

On the other hand I am almost certain that this wasn't occurring in the vapefiend video I saw, it's not subtle, although flower will mask it. I've run one bowl after a dozen burnoffs, which weren't really useful. Should be easy to fix, which is great because that will change everything

Overall this thing is super awesome - as soon as I get rid of its putrid stink...
Only other downside so far is a slight whistle on inhale, can be modulated covering intake openings.

I will test to make sure it's not the metal components and is definitely the o-rings

Even with just the glass tube and unit it still has a more expected robot fart vibe, not a holy fuck why can I smell this from a distance scare..

It's really a mixture of everything, unsealed device during transit, synthetic cheap packaging, bad o-ring selection, unfortunate design - how the device interfaces with the mouthpiece is bad. If not because of the obvious contaminant points, it's bad because of how messy it is. Capsules will be the saving grace, or a MP/WPA that slots into the chamber and acts as a removeable bowl

The form factor, and the function, is what's awesome. It's tiny and light. Feels very stealthy and mine is sunset orange.

I can't work this out.

Several more burnoffs later, cleaning everything down again, maybe more thoroughly.
I don't think it has just been one part causing this, just a bad mixture.

Maybe now it is usable. It really tastes bad though - my other units are still night and day better.. there is something/s nasty in this unit.

I've burned through the battery twice now and have tried one chamber, and I kind of regret having done so. So far it is very much the budget vape experience, but the chamber was small and actually worked mediocriately.
Kind of hard to trust it after being exposed to this much poison.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The taste is full fucked though. :shrug:
I was pleasantly surprised by how good the flavour actually is...makes me think you got a dud @MoltenTiger...start a warranty return. :2c:
TopGreen (who manufactures both XMAX and XVAPE products) was nice enough to send me an example to try for evaluation and feedback. I am quite enjoying the little unit and will say the auto temp ramp seems to work like a conduction vape getting up to temp...very tasty to start with little vapor and finish with fewer terps but nice clouds.
I pack it more loosely than a conduction vape but it needs a slight pack compared to its bigger brother, the V3Pro.
A nice even roast after a 3-minute session,
1699592804045-jpg.50038

You can see the tiny filter/cooler in the glass stem doing its job to help cool the vapor by diverting the vapor stream toward the stem wall.
A bit restrictive on the bong for my liking, it demonstrates the conduction bias,

NOLOGO

I was pleasantly surprised by how good the flavour actually is...makes me think you got a dud @MoltenTiger...start a warranty return. :2c:
TopGreen (who manufactures both XMAX and XVAPE products) was nice enough to send me an example to try for evaluation and feedback. I am quite enjoying the little unit and will say the auto temp ramp seems to work like a conduction vape getting up to temp...very tasty to start with little vapor and finish with fewer terps but nice clouds.
I pack it more loosely than a conduction vape but it needs a slight pack compared to its bigger brother, the V3Pro.
A nice even roast after a 3-minute session,
1699592804045-jpg.50038

You can see the tiny filter/cooler in the glass stem doing its job to help cool the vapor by diverting the vapor stream toward the stem wall.
A bit restrictive on the bong for my liking, it demonstrates the conduction bias,
for bong use I would probably remove that diverter/screen assembly unit and replace it with a simple, tiny basket screen.

and for native use I personally would replace the glass piece with a dimpled piece. But that's just me- I use my POTV v3pro at 366⁰ almost exclusively

Speaking of which, do any of y'all that now have a nano also own the POTV v3pro? (or any of the POTV pieces, actually). I'm hoping their dimpled glass piece is the same diameter 🤞🏻

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
...makes me think you got a dud @MoltenTiger...start a warranty return.
Agree @LesPlenty

Took ours out on a hike yesterday, prepacked it while at home and just threw it in a soft pouch and then into a backpack for the journey. It was a cooler day here and lots of wind where we stopped to partake. ≈40˚F and the Nano got the job done with just 3 clicks of the button, emptied it out post session. Thinking the cooler temp seemed to hinder the heater power a bit when pulling lots of cool fresh air into it. This type of testing will require cooler temps and snowshoes to proceed. Ideally sooner than later.

We've had a "Sample" unit for several weeks in all black, including the glass mouthpiece (MP). Glad that the production units have smokey quartz glass, not a fan of black. Having spares available on these is necessary. A silicone cap to keep a load packed in place would be advantageous for on-the-go deployment by just having to pull the cap and pop in the MP. Really don't know with the chamber size if Dosing Caps would make sense but they sure would make it easy to drop in/out but at what expense in terms of load volume reduction?..

Been primarily testing this used solo, in the shop. Yesterday was the first time out and split with another. A second load would have been more effective, but with the wind, it would have been impossible to reload or a major PITA. All in all, happy with this little device.

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

Excellent. I think you're right then. It still is bad when I try it now. Burnt plastic flavour.
So if you run an empty chamber, yours is fine?

I guess I’ll sort out warranty this week. The unit doesn't seem to be getting much if any better, and a mini V3 is actually a great thing to have... Keen to try a non dud, it'll be sweet on the ebike

Agree @LesPlenty
Glad to be the odd one out on this

prepacked it while at home and just threw it in a soft pouch and then into a backpack for the journey.
This will be the way. Keen as

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Yes, after a quick clean, I toked on an empty heated oven and could smell nothing out of order so I asked my never-been-vapor/smoker wife to pull on an empty bowl and she could not smell anything 'burnt' but thought the hot air felt weird and could maybe smell metal (akin to opening a pre-heated oven) & botanicals of some description...I know it was not Eucalyptus.:lol:

MoltenTiger

Yes, after a quick clean, I toked on an empty heated oven and could smell nothing out of order so I asked my never-been-vapor/smoker wife to pull on an empty bowl and she could not smell anything 'burnt' but thought the hot air felt weird and could maybe smell metal (akin to opening a pre-heated oven) & botanicals of some description...I know it was not Eucalyptus.:lol:
That is telling. I wouldn't subject anyone else to inhaling from mine after my first and ongoing pungent tries.

I would describe it as sickly sweet with notes similar to burning plastic on an open fire or melting plastic with a hot iron.
A description of botanicals is a little interesting, I was thinking apple or some kind of acidic flavour. That might be from the foam packaging as it also has this faint smell.
Hot air itself is a weird sensation to try tasting in general, but what I'm experiencing is very obviously tainted flavour. Could be oils from assembly, machining etc. Could be something physically lodged in the heater.
That's the price of early adoption. Hopefully my initial experience is not replicated for anyone else.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
So I just unboxed my unit.

Fairly neat kit. Similar to the V3 Pro, but the box is quite mini. It's a nice sized unit too, feels good in hand.
Size and convenience is why I jumped on this one, I want an ultra portable to take out adventuring. I recently built an eMTB so this is/was to be it's companion, it just needs to be a light cruisy unit. Previously I have been taking a dynavap but an all-in-one battery unit is better for what I want.

My main concern is the amount of off-gas I've just experienced.
The non-removeable battery is normally a deal breaker, but for an occasional toker I thought I'd try it out.

But the off-gas... very plastic-like flavour after three cycles now. Similar notes to melting high temp plastics (terminal blocks, connectors, etc.) with a soldering iron tip. It's really strong and is peaking with the heat cycles. Very nasty.

Some V3 Pro units had an issue like this that I read about but didn't experience with both of my Pro units. It was mentioned that the packaging foam could have been the culprit and that is possible here too, but I'm not sure. It's pretty bad and something I've never had to put up with before, normally avoiding these types of devices. The contrast from my Pro unboxing experiences is really striking and I'm extremely offput by it. I may have to return it.

I've run through several heat cycles now - maybe it's gotten better but it's not happening quickly. Vaping is all about being anti-rancid I thought. It should be priority #1, this is terrible.

As a repeat mistake Top Green owes it to themselves and the community to do better.

The o-ring system is also usually a deal breaker for me, but doesn't seem to be the source of the smell. Very hard to tell. There are siloxane rings on the metal cooling/screen plug (sigh), and some unknown colourised pliable material inside the vape. The MP was unsealed and sandwhiched in white packaging foam, as was the unit. It could be leaching chemicals onto both as before.

A pity, as despite that, it seemingly fits the bill for what I want.
Easy to use, nice to carry, little to no fuss, a real care free option...
Pretty similar chamber size to Grasshopper, a funnel would be useful as an optional extra for some users as it was there.
Capsules will be small but also useful if the performance is acceptable.

I'll probably just take my Grasshopper out again tbh. This device and many others just make me realise how good I have it already, and it's a damn shame how unobtanium quality ultra portable vaping is.
This unit does a lot right so I hope I've just got unlucky here, as some others did with the V3 Pro.

ETA: I've conducted more burn offs (definite improvement now) and read the manual - there's a QR on printed media in carton, inner box of accessories has a quick guide and QR for full manual, quick guide really should state the power light levels (green 100-51% white 50%-"low" red "low" - the whole unit is rather self explanatory, but weird not to outline this in packaging) and also important to note the 5V/1A charging required. A 5V/2A charger got the unit a little warm and no doubt is not as good long term, hence their statement. Charged quickly though.

The device is exactly as they intend, basically fool proof.

I've had a bit of a mixed unboxing experience because of the awful fumes. I'm thinking this is very likely just because of the packaging foam, so hopefully this is an anomaly as it was for others before...

Definitely don't fill this before you run burnoffs, many will. Just nesting the unit in cardboard for packaging would suffice! The carton could even be made smaller.

Keen to put it through its paces, and also see how my spare mouthpiece in different packaging compares... (seemed better, but the vape itself still retains strong flavour)

ETA2: one chamber filled session down. On white so not fully charged. I definitely want capsules, as the chamber is below the MP sealing zone, that gets messy immediately with loose material. Also removing it was messy.

Fairly light tokes that lasted the timer, bit of fading near the end but not really deplete.
Nice medium effect, pretty much what I was after. Bit of a hybrid with the heat, heater/chamber retain a fair bit of heat.
After running again I'm not getting any vapour and a mixed ABV/Foam flavour :doh:

ABV was looking super light, put it through the TM2 and darkened it but got very little out of it. Not actually too shabby. Need the flavour to clean up... need capsules.
There is grooved black silicone to seal around the glass MP, similar material to V3 Pro. A glass straw to line the chamber walls of the whole chamber would be interesting to try. This is how I used the V3 Pro using the Fury 2 WPA as the chamber, much cleaner and better* isolated vapour path doing that.

The Nano is a really nice size though. About on par with GH for size, a little fatter a bit shorter.
*under the AmScope there is a bit of weird spluttering on the chamber/heater assembly behind the air intake.

I've run out of edit time but I'm pretty sure the source of my problem is just the siloxane o-rings on the 'filter component'

Taking out this part, ie. the screen / cooling assembly I can pull much cleaner hot air

So, I guess that makes sense it's the only obvious novel material from the V3 Pro

The o-ring smell seemed to bleed into the main unit to the point I figured it was coming from both

These things are getting heated to near target temps, fairly efficiently from being directly coupled to the vapour heat sink, and it's not a small problem...

I would hold that shipment

I have two sets of replacements but I think this material is plainly wrong. What is it, is it silicone (VMQ)? If so this is the extreme upper thermal range of suitability, you need food grade type that is suitable for way beyond the known 200+°C the o-rings are operating at.

On the other hand I am almost certain that this wasn't occurring in the vapefiend video I saw, it's not subtle, although flower will mask it. I've run one bowl after a dozen burnoffs, which weren't really useful. Should be easy to fix, which is great because that will change everything

Overall this thing is super awesome - as soon as I get rid of its putrid stink...
Only other downside so far is a slight whistle on inhale, can be modulated covering intake openings.

I will test to make sure it's not the metal components and is definitely the o-rings

Even with just the glass tube and unit it still has a more expected robot fart vibe, not a holy fuck why can I smell this from a distance scare..

It's really a mixture of everything, unsealed device during transit, synthetic cheap packaging, bad o-ring selection, unfortunate design - how the device interfaces with the mouthpiece is bad. If not because of the obvious contaminant points, it's bad because of how messy it is. Capsules will be the saving grace, or a MP/WPA that slots into the chamber and acts as a removeable bowl

The form factor, and the function, is what's awesome. It's tiny and light. Feels very stealthy and mine is sunset orange.

I can't work this out.

Several more burnoffs later, cleaning everything down again, maybe more thoroughly.
I don't think it has just been one part causing this, just a bad mixture.

Maybe now it is usable. It really tastes bad though - my other units are still night and day better.. there is something/s nasty in this unit.

I've burned through the battery twice now and have tried one chamber, and I kind of regret having done so. So far it is very much the budget vape experience, but the chamber was small and actually worked mediocriately.
Kind of hard to trust it after being exposed to this much poison.
HI, it's pretty surprising and I really think you got a defective unit cause no off-gassing is supposed to happen and taste is very good for a such simple&small device, really taste quality is surprisingly high level! I was sent 3 devices and used 2 of them for now and no issues to mention (I'll open the last to check).
Is there any other reseller which has the nano in stock in Europe other than Vapefiend?
Yes, I saw it on others retailer's websites but , sometimes, under rebrand names (it's usual Xmax products to be rebranded with others brand's names), not sure if they are available at the moment though (check on LCV and VerdampftNochMal)
Excellent. I think you're right then. It still is bad when I try it now. Burnt plastic flavour.

I guess I’ll sort out warranty this week. The unit doesn't seem to be getting much if any better, and a mini V3 is actually a great thing to have... Keen to try a non dud, it'll be sweet on the ebike

Glad to be the odd one out on this

This will be the way. Keen as
I think best to do is to contact your retailer CS or directly our Support team here: support@topgreencig.com I'm very sorry you experienced a such bad first beginning with the Xmax V3 Nano but I know you and I'm convinced your experience to be true, I'll reach you by pm in order to bring you the help you deserve to get. Sorry for the inconvenience.

NOLOGO

so at this point are we to assume that US retailers aren't gonna stock these?

Or are we really waiting for shipping/customs clearance? In my experience, products do appear on websites while we wait for them to arrive stateside. I can't find one listing that isn't overseas. 🤔

Top Bottom