Xmax Starry GIVEAWAY!

What is the topic(s) you think the most important to improve in the next Starry's version?

• Vaping performances

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Design

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • User interface

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taste & vaporpath

Votes: 48 80.0%
  • Smaller size

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Other (please mention it in your post)

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Looking pretty solid for taste and vaporpath and vaping performance— those were my votes, too.

I also agree that incorporating more convection in the heater would accomplish those things for me.

Some-new-user

My vote -
  • Vaping performances
  • Taste & vaporpath
I do feel for the price the starry performs quite well but I love big coluds, can't get clouds too big for me and I don't mean ones from those 'vapes' that are like mini fog machines filled with liquid. I suggested including a glass mouthpiece in the main thread I have one that fits mine but I'm not sure if it's an official piece. Adjustable airflow is one of my most requested feature in any vape.

Thank you for listening to us.

ubardog

-Taste & vaporpath
-Smaller size

Taste and vaporpath should ALWAYS to be looked at for improvement .
Although the Starry's is not big. Portalables can always be smaller if no other quality is dropped.

Adobewan

Taste and vapor path.
I’ve bought a couple of Starrys and love them. The vapor production for the size and price is hard to beat. It’s a great vape to gift at its price as well.
To be sure though, I haven’t had issues with the taste in my Starry’s. They rock!

cosimo

The Xmax Starry was released a long time ago... , it's now a good time for a new version of this famous&popular vaporizer and we decided to run this Giveaway in order to collect the FC community wishes about what the next Starry's version would have to to be and on which topics our engineers will have to work.

Please vote in the poll, 2 votes are allowed per member, as well you must post in order you can explain your choices (and cause this is help me to track all the usernames who entered the Giveaway!).

One winner will be picked randomly using an online Random Comment Picker. Prize is a Xmax Starry 3.0 (black or grey).

Giveaway starts now and will end the 2022-09-08 at 23:59 (LA timezone). I will announce the winner in this thread by the 2022-09-09 and will contact him by pm in order to get his prize shipped.

Thank you and have a good luck!
Taste and vapor path was my choice. Your products are very easy to find in my country and at reasonable prices, but vapor quality has always put me off. Many friends have your products though, and really love them.

vapormachina

My vote for vaping performance and other

I would like to see more power, even more than in the Ace. This is a great vape for CBD and with this kind of material you need a lot of power

And would be great also an integrated tool like in the Aria and why not the V3 810 mouthpiece🤔

badbee

Thanks for putting up a context. Improvements to taste are what we need for most vapes.

badbee,

HyDrOpOnIc1987

I picked Vaping Performance as well as taste and vaporpath. Both incredibly important to me :)

Thanks for another awesome giveaway!

HyDrOpOnIc1987,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Gaminginvader

Smoke hater
I would like to see good extraction of vapor and to be able to easily load and clean. I don't have a starry anymore but I really liked it when I had it as my first vape, having the capability to get more out of less hits while being easy on the throat would be great. the magnetic caps and funnel style chamber are great and the only thing I think to improve with that would be ease of cleaning and perhaps a round chamber and dosing capsules.

Also the starry has the performance I wish the davinci miqro had, If you could shorten the starry a little and have it use 18350's that would be very nice. It probably wouldn't last more than a couple bowls though, I'd be happy with that but I think I'm in the minority.

Gaminginvader,

JEMSKU

My vote was for vaping performance, as well as taste/vapor path.

Occasionally my starry seems to overshoot when reaching high temps and chars a tiny bit. Might be battery related but it would be nice to avoid if it can be designed out.

As for vapor path, I think the mouthpiece assembly needs a redesign. I never had an issue with heat like many report but disassembly and cleaning needs a major rework.

Other than that, keep it simple and keep to what you know is my advice. The starry is one of my most easily recommendable vapes as it is now, changing the simple but great function or price point significantly could quickly knock it down.

warren0728

i chose “taste and vapor path” mainly because i would like to see an easier to clean mouthpiece … and “design” because the battery compartment door could use a little work to make it easier to open and close

warren0728,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I tried to vote, I thought it was open until tonight.
My vote was going to be Taste & Air Path and Design.
Would love to see a few more curves!
Thanks for the contest @XMAXVAPORIZER

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi, the Giveaway is over since 2 hours, I'll pick up a winner using commentpicker and will announce it here later in the day, stay tuned!

No probs my dear @Jill NYC , you entered the Giveaway! It's my mistake, when I had to set the Poll duration, I choosed 8 days but it was considered as 8 days since the hour I posted (8x24h) so the Poll's end doesn't match with the Giveaway's end, sorry for that small issue.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
GIVEAWAY WINNER ANNOUCEMENT!

I picked all the member's usernames who entered the Giveaway, you were 44 persons to participate and I want to thank you to have shared your wishes for the next Starry's version, this is important for us and will help us to go in the right direction!

I put your names in commentpicker.com and the lucky member randomly picked is:
:clap:!! @oldfool !!:clap:

Here the link: https://commentpicker.com/random-name-picker.php?id=rnp_631b04ac8a827322

I will contact you by pm in order to get your shipping details and to know which color you prefer to get (black or grey).

As well I want to thank the fabulous FC staff who permited this Giveaway to happen.

Kinds regards for everybody by the Xmax team!​

HyDrOpOnIc1987

GIVEAWAY WINNER ANNOUCEMENT!

I picked all the member's usernames who entered the Giveaway, you were 44 persons to participate and I want to thank you to have shared your wishes for the next Starry's version, this is important for us and will help us to go in the right direction!

I put your names in commentpicker.com and the lucky member randomly picked is:
:clap:!! @oldfool !!:clap:

Here the link: https://commentpicker.com/random-name-picker.php?id=rnp_631b04ac8a827322

I will contact you by pm in order to get your shipping details and to know which color you prefer to get (black or grey).

As well I want to thank the fabulous FC staff who permited this Giveaway to happen.

Kinds regards for everybody by the Xmax team!​
Congrats @oldfool! And Thank You to @XMAXVAPORIZER for a great contest!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Congrats @oldfool !

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

Top Bottom