Xmax Starry GIVEAWAY!

What is the topic(s) you think the most important to improve in the next Starry's version?

• Vaping performances

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Design

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • User interface

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taste & vaporpath

Votes: 48 80.0%
  • Smaller size

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Other (please mention it in your post)

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
The Xmax Starry was released a long time ago... , it's now a good time for a new version of this famous&popular vaporizer and we decided to run this Giveaway in order to collect the FC community wishes about what the next Starry's version would have to to be and on which topics our engineers will have to work.

Please vote in the poll, 2 votes are allowed per member, as well you must post in order you can explain your choices (and cause this is help me to track all the usernames who entered the Giveaway!).

One winner will be picked randomly using an online Random Comment Picker. Prize is a Xmax Starry 3.0 (black or grey).

Giveaway starts now and will end the 2022-09-08 at 23:59 (LA timezone). I will announce the winner in this thread by the 2022-09-09 and will contact him by pm in order to get his prize shipped.

Thank you and have a good luck!

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I also picked taste and vapor path. I think the starry continues to be popular because it is reliable at putting out vapor and very inexpensive. If you could keep the low price point but improve the flavor I suspect you'd have a real winner.
Maybe a hybrid heater. Although for that price point, I suspect the flavor folks would pick the v3 pro.

Anyway looking forward to seeing what come of this.

maremaresing

Starry is such a nice workhorse it's hard to improve at that price point. That being said, taste and "vapor path" are a big deal to me. I added the ceramic wpa as a mouthpiece and it vastly improved the experience and cleaning.

Consider making the *AIRPATH* cleanable. I never used my starry after getting the pax because you can actually clean the pax. The starry has zero way of cleaning the airpath.

Smaller is good, but it's a pretty nice size already. Definitely don't make it larger.

kokolokokolokon

Would be interesting to see an on demand mode in a conduction vape. An xmax ace similar temperature range. An improvement in the energy efficency or use 21700 instead of 18650. Mouthpiece options like the v3pro. Maybe an removable chamber to get a full cleaning like the roffu

someTooL

I voted other. I guess it could be performance but from a small battery powered device I’m looking for efficiency and ease of use on the go. In this day we “should” be at a place using safe vapor paths.

vandalizedbythelotus

vaping performance: add convection heating to the mix, increase max temp

taste and vaporpath: removable compact ceramic spiral vapor path like the v3/roffu, removable (gold/ceramic coated, glass) oven (for cleaning)

other: usb-c, better thermal isolation of heating elements and path (hot enclosure = wasted energy, lesson learned from the roffu)

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I voted for both Vapor Performance, as well as Taste and Vapor Path, because those are what I'm always looking for in a "next best thing". Improvement in those areas is what will motivate me to buy a new vape.

Flow

Hi and thanks @XMAXVAPORIZER for that niiiice contest !!!

I enter the contest and i voted for :
  • Vaping performances
  • Taste & vaporpath
As other said here before, on that price range, this is the way to go !
My preference would go (again… damn VAS ! :D ) for an "on demand" convection vape, with nice and freeflowing airpath for great terp hits
Needless to say that, as anybody here, i wan't to get all the benefits of my botanicals, uh ? ^^

May i add, if you mind, to try to add although an induction charge ?
I've got that feature on my newly airvape LP and "it just rules them all" :D !!!

Top Bottom