Wychwood Halloween Competition 2012

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Yea I think this was a great thing to do and a lot of fun watching. I challenged the pax people to dress there pax's for Halloween but nobody did. I guess I wasn't giving prizes hehe. I still can't believe nobody carved a vape of some sort or a bubbler.

It is so nice when a company actually participates in the forum and to do what you did J.R.R is just extraordinary. Thanks for being involved and giving us entertainment.

farscaper

Cookie, You the man!

gonna have to go even BIGGER next year!
Got some seriously talented folks here at FC so i know itll be a run for the money...

maybe we can do an xmas contest LOL... like gingerbread houses... wouldnt that be a trip!

placetime

Awesome!! Congrats to all! And big thanks JRR and JRR's ladyfriend! Great contest! :tup:

Next year I'll have to start earlier so I have a bit more time for the pumpkin instead of just spending almost all my time on the poems. :lol:

brandonflav

mastermind behind the great Vapor Caper
Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for the chance J.R.R. & tell that lovely lady of yours thanks too.

Now that everything is done, I have to say that farscaper's was my favorite. I love pumpkins that utilize seeds, guts, or the stem. 2 years ago I made a suicide pumpkin, it had a cap gun stuck in it and an exit hole with pumpkin guts everywhere; yes, I do know I'm morbid... :evil:

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Thanks guys n gals. It really was fun and showcased a lot of talent from our very own ranks. I appreciate the effort that everyone put in and the imagination that went into them all.

So thank you to: bleak and your evil Aztec; oklahomie for you Pumpkin Flannible Lecter; farscaper for Gooey Pumpkin Face and the 3 eyed terror (and thanks to the little farscaperetts for their great piece); banana_republic for his marvellous Melancia-o-Lanterna; Takavor23 for joining in the fun; T-dub and the classic J-o-L; skyline and his chomper; SativaLover420 and the Jack-o-Mobius; brandonflav and spidey; delta 9 and the Witch of Eire; Ape With A Vape and Jerry Gourdcia; placetime with the wicked rhyme and Mr. Pumpktato Head; NewVape with that super evil grin and rhyme plus the WW tribute; Cereal_MF and the Pentagram of Pumpkin; griff9 and Jimmy Saville; Abysmal Vapor and his Squashed Bong; UpUpandAway and the Death Starrumpkin; wonderfox and the Crazed Cat; sixtysix for going Gonzo; OKcomputer and the Mashed Martian; VapeVoice and The Swedish Chef; finally thanks to everyone else that joined in...phew.

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
Holy crap holy crap holy crap!!!!!! Wow, I'm honored!!! Also happy to see that TWO more of us will be getting vaporizers, woohooooo!!!!!

This means my first log vape experience will be a Wychwood!! Rest assured it'll be featured in a video and posted here on FC.

Thankyou VERY much to J.R.R. Tokin and Wychwood, for putting on such a cool competition. Can't think of anything else to say right now, except that I'm really honored and excited :rockon:

I'm gonna celebrate now with some Cannalope Haze :leaf:

wonderfox

Thanks JRR for such a great competition! Was a lot of fun seeing what everyone came up with. Congrats to the winners! You're all in for a treat :D

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Fantastic contest, thanks J.R.R. FC is an amazing community; diverse, talented, thoughtful, creative, caring, generous . . I could go on. Thanks to all for making this what it was and hopefully we will all be around to do it again next year.

I want to wish everyone a SAFE and joyful holiday season this year. Happy holidays FC :party:

I was just looking through this thread and it's undoubtedly the coolest contest FC has ever seen. The Fear and Loathing Pumpkin, the Deathstar, the Cannibalistic duo, Bleak's Maori war-squash... You guys are good. :bowdown:

charliedontsurf,
Top Bottom