• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Wychwood Halloween Competition 2012

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Our power has been out since monday night, so we got the fireplace goin and my jack o lantern is great for setting the mood. My parents dig it lol! Anyway crazy story dude. It wasnt your van right?

Cereal_MF,

wonderfox

Woah JRR, hell of a story. I got a bad feeling as soon as I read about the old-fashioned stove! Big relief you both made it out okay.
I'm going to head to the shop in a min, buy a pumpkin (I hope they have some left) and get carving. Then I'm going to make a pumpkin pie :D

wonderfox,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
JRR make a pumpkin and post it. It will make you feel better. I am glad you and your friend aren't hurt. Enjoy the party.

As I have said to my east coasters be safe and get out of that mess soon. I still have not be able to contact everyone and I am so glad I wasn't there cause i was suppose to be.

Dreamerr,

NewVape

What a guy!
Holy Moley that was some night! I'm glad you're ok. I agree with Dreamerr a flaming pumpkin is exactly what you need.

And the moral to that story? "Fuck Combustion"

*Blatant Hint: How come NO ONE thought to do, "WYCHWOOD" with JRR's tree?

Oddly enough I carved this yesterday afternoon to say, Thank You to J.R.R. and his lady for hosting such an awesome contest.

P1010462.jpg

VapeVoice

hopefully me being out celebrating and forgetting to do this earlier hasnt disqualified me. Hope you like! Not too impressive without the lights but, Swedish chef is looking good all lit up I think. Hope you guys like it! Some of the ones you guys have posted are fantastic!!!

pumpkin1.jpg

pumpkin2d.jpg

And while I am no poet myself, I will leave you with this beautiful message!

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Halloween has come and gone,
We're all still here alive.
For me I nearly lost my life,
But left no man behind.
With full moons and dark skies,
The mood was surely set,
To make this Halloween
One to never forget.
I hope you all got spooked and scared,
So the shadows made you fearful.
But I hope it didn't go too far,
That you weren't left snivelling and tearful.
The Wychwood comp has run it's course,
It's end is truly nigh.
The entries were all amazing,
To make 'em you must have been high!
But now the really hard part comes,
My lady must choose a winner.
But with such a long hard decision ahead,
Who's gonna cook my dinner! :lol:
So, I think that little poem calls the Wychwood Halloween Competition 2012 to an end. I must say I have been overwhelmed by the quality of the work produced and don't envy my ladies decision.​
I'd like to say a big 'THANK YOU' to all that entered - I hope you all had as much fun making them as I did viewing them.​
The lady has work today but will come home tonight and have a proper mull over the winners.​
I will announce the winners tonight.​
So, good luck to all. I know who my favourites are - but that doesn't matter as I'm not making the decisions or influencing the decision making.​

brandonflav

mastermind behind the great Vapor Caper
OhTheAgony said:
I tried making your photo's appear but I'm not sure what's wrong with them. I can view then in a separate tab, but somehow they won't show up here. I think you may need to use a different host.

Thanks for trying to help anyway Agony. :peace:

Dang, after I viewed all the new entries I went on a liking rampage; all well deserved too.

Dreamerr

Still try to put the pics up so we can see your work.

Dreamerr,

brandonflav

mastermind behind the great Vapor Caper
Dreamerr said:
Still try to put the pics up so we can see your work.

Talking to me Dreamerr? J.R.R.Tokin rehosted them for me, the spiderman pumpkin. And I put up some other pics, on page 4 I believe; I had to make sure I could correctly post a pic lol.

brandonflav,

Dreamerr

Oh ok I did see those and liked them very much. I guess I was confused by the last comment.

Dreamerr,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm not going to voice an opinion on which I liked best. They were all so good, for so many different reasons (even the ones the artist thought sucked). I don't envy JRR and his lady, picking a winner.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: VapeVoice

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Hey guys,

Really sorry about the delay in announcing the winners, but my lovely lady has been run ragged due to a girl not showing up for work the last few days and she hasn't had time to do the judging yet. She's taking it quite seriously and doesn't want to rush it, but take her time and seriously contemplate it.

It's her day off tomorrow though, so I will be announcing tomorrow afternoon for sure - shall we say around 4:20 ;)

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
My lovely lady has finally had the time to sit down and pick her winners - and it wasn't easy!

So, without further ado I am happy to announce the winners.

In 1st place with a truly unique take on the Jack-O-Lantern is bleak and his Evil Aztec.
Your prize is a Wychwood Special Kit of your choice.
iybmB.jpg

In Joint 2nd place are farscaper and skyline. Both entries showed great skill and looked amazing. You'll both be getting a Wychwood Basic Kit in your choice of wood from the Basic range.

001_zps46bf4edc.jpg

img3953ge.jpg

In 3rd place is delta 9 with the very 'witchy' pumpkin sporting eerie full moon and obligatory black cat. You will be winning a new Vapocane A in either 14 or 18mm size.
DSCN1930_zps03e00f5b.jpg

EDIT: I'm actually going to add an extra little prize for placetime and that excellent poem. You will get a new Head Chef 2 Part 50mm Dia. Hard Anodized grinder.

Can the winners please PM me so I can get y'all sorted out.

I hope everyone had fun that took part. And for everyone else that entered I will give a one off 30% off any future Wychwood purchase as a thank you for your hard work and participation. Give yourselves a round of applause everyone:clap:

Same time next year? ;)

Top Bottom