Would appreciate some help choosing my first Electronic Vape!

KDM44

Hey everyone! First time posting, but I’ve been reading on here for a few months already. I’d appreciate some help on choosing my first proper Electric Session style vape.

Long story! I’ve recently fully converted from combustion via Bong and the odd Joint every once in a while (yay!) and I’m loving the dry herb vape experience so far, But my only real long term experience is with butane powered devices (Stickybrick OG, Dynavap M).

I Started with an Xmax starry v3 but really didn’t get along with it for some reason (Makes me cough like crazy too, even though I can handle big ‘ol rips off other vapes), I got a dynavap m soon after and that’s when I really swapped over, Then I got a sticky brick for my “heavy hitter” I couldn’t be happier with my on-demand options when I need a quicker hit or a potent one,

However I often find myself wanting to sit down and watch a movie or some YouTube and enjoy a bit of a longer more relaxed session than packing bowl after bowl, maybe more of a joint style experience. Would also like to be able to take it on walks etc…

I’ve tried my friends V3 Pro and while it hits great and tastes pretty good, I seem to need 3 or 4 bowls to get where I need to be. also tried a mighty but only briefly, definitely seemed to hit a bit harder for me but I didn’t use it long enough to form a real opinion. I’ve also considered a TM2 but tbh I’m very happy with my Brick for on demand and I haven’t heard much about it’s session capability.

While I’m pretty confident a Mighty+ Could satisfy my needs, I’ve not really kept up with new releases etc and I thought coming here would be wise before I commit to it!
Hoping for some recommendations. I’ve listed a few of my preferences below, sorry for the long ass post!
Cheers, KM.

Preferences:

Portable isn’t essential but definitely preferred (75% Home Use)

Session mode.

Dosing capsules would be nice for convenience.

Decent size bowl/Relatively potent vapour (Pretty high tolerance/Medical user)

WPA Compatibility (Got a nice piece I’d like to keep using at home)

Decent battery life.

Easy to use on autopilot, I’d like to be able to pack a bowl and zone out in the couch and enjoy some tv or go for a walk with more of a drawn out session rather than 2 or 3 massive Rips.

Budget isn’t a massive concern, I’m kinda looking for an investment for the longer term here not something I’ll wanna “Upgrade” Later (VAS huh?) probably under €400-500 with accessories would be ideal though.

So far I’ve Considered/Came Across these models

Mighty+

TM2

V3 Pro

Solo 2 (Heard this isn’t the best option for high tolerance)

:rofl:

Greenleaf88

I've got all three and the vapes you mentioned you owned as well.
I would have to say the mighty is a much simpler one to use, but the TM on session mode is great and does work as Intended. The v3 I have the same opinion like you.

If the mighty isn't to big for your outdoor use then it might be your choice. I got the TM for
Outdoor activities but bring the mighty to indoor ones lol.

gangababa

Boundless Tera
Substantial; portable but not pocket-able
Convection, session
Two replaceable 18650 batteries
Do need extra batteries for long walks
Large bowl; some say too big
Big rips through water
Can use S&B dosing capsules
Arizer Solo stems can be used in the Tera (need O-rings); this reduces the bowl size (diameter)
Solo WPA also will work in Tera

KDM44

I've got all three and the vapes you mentioned you owned as well.
I would have to say the mighty is a much simpler one to use, but the TM on session mode is great and does work as Intended. The v3 I have the same opinion like you.

If the mighty isn't to big for your outdoor use then it might be your choice. I got the TM for
Outdoor activities but bring the mighty to indoor ones lol.
Yeah ease of use is definitely why I’m leaning more towards a Mighty at the moment, Size isn’t a big deal to me as I usually bring a small backpack outside with me anyways. Thanks for the input!
Check out the minivap and new angus too
TM is very capable for sessions, even as a on demand convection heater. Otherwise I agree Angus sounds like a great choice for you.
The MV doesn’t seem too appealing to me unfortunately (A bit too large), But I’m definitely going to look more into the Angus, it’s definitely caught my eye. Seen some conflicting opinions on the Angus thread though, gonna do some more research on that end. What I’m really concerned about would be if it gets hot to the touch or not after a few sessions, the Starry tended to burn my hands after a few minutes. Thanks guys.
Boundless Tera
Substantial; portable but not pocket-able
Convection, session
Two replaceable 18650 batteries
Do need extra batteries for long walks
Large bowl; some say too big
Big rips through water
Can use S&B dosing capsules
Arizer Solo stems can be used in the Tera (need O-rings); this reduces the bowl size (diameter)
Solo WPA also will work in Tera
I was looking into these also, and I almost settled on a Tera. but I couldn’t find anywhere stocking it currently in Europe sadly.

Archive

I personally use an airvape legacy pro. It’s pretty fantastic, but doesn’t have capsules yet and it can make a bit of a mess. Session modes are great on this. On demand is great. It’s a jack of all trades. I’d probably recommend it if the capsules were out, but we’re waiting to see capsules and whether or not they are good :).

The mighty is pretty well recognized as the gold standard for session mode. Capsules are cheap, you can load a bunch of them up and use the device cleanly and easily. I think it’s hard not to recommend a mighty or crafty for your use-case.

Tinymight is a hard hitter better suited for glassware. Probably not really what you’re seeking here. Great device though…

Edit: people are talking up the angus lately as a “better mighty”, but I haven’t used it and can’t speak to that. All I know is the mighty is well designed and is well regarded as an easy to use top quality session vape. I’d probably do more digging on angus vs mighty before pulling the trigger. They’re both probably fine choices.

Last edited:
Archive,
Reactions: KDM44

Texus

Owning both, I don't see any real reason to choose a
Mighty over the Angus at this point. For the use case you describe not sure you are going to find a better option than Angus. TM2 probably hits harder. But ease of use while sitting around, reloading and just kicking it is where Angus and Mighty really excel.

Troy's Comparison of TM v Mighty is informative regarding ease of use factors. And everything said about usage, loading factors would apply to Angus as well. Angus I find even easier to clean actually. And like Mighty has dosing capsules.

Re: heat of device: I'd say Angus gets warm after multiple back-to-back sessions. But not hot. Wood does good job of insulating there.

Texus,
Reactions: KDM44

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
I'm confused when hearing a Mighty/Angus style vape is easier to load when compared to something like the Tinymight.

When using my TM2, I just press the stem into storage container/grinder, tamp slightly and insert into the unit. For unloading, a puff of air cleans out the bowl perfectly (as long as you don't let it sit for a long time), or if inside, use your debowler. How does it get much easier? :shrug:

Cleaning is similarly easy.

KDM44

I personally use an airvape legacy pro. It’s pretty fantastic, but doesn’t have capsules yet and it can make a bit of a mess. Session modes are great on this. On demand is great. It’s a jack of all trades. I’d probably recommend it if the capsules were out, but we’re waiting to see capsules and whether or not they are good :).

The mighty is pretty well recognized as the gold standard for session mode. Capsules are cheap, you can load a bunch of them up and use the device cleanly and easily. I think it’s hard not to recommend a mighty or crafty for your use-case.

Tinymight is a hard hitter better suited for glassware. Probably not really what you’re seeking here. Great device though…

Edit: people are talking up the angus lately as a “better mighty”, but I haven’t used it and can’t speak to that. All I know is the mighty is well designed, properly certified, and is well regarded as an easy to use top quality session vape. I’d probably do more digging on angus vs mighty before pulling the trigger. They’re both probably fine choices.
The Legacy Pro looks very good to be fair, although I do feel I’d make a bit of a mess with it as you mentioned! Dosing caps for it may change my mind, but also the single 18650 doesn’t seem ideal for long trips away from home unless carrying extra cells. At this point I definitely feel that a mighty is the “Safe” option, but I’d maybe like to try something else like the Angus as well.
Owning both, I don't see any real reason to choose a
Mighty over the Angus at this point. For the use case you describe not sure you are going to find a better option than Angus. TM2 probably hits harder. But ease of use while sitting around, reloading and just kicking it is where Angus and Mighty really excel.

Troy's Comparison of TM v Mighty is informative regarding ease of use factors. And everything said about usage, loading factors would apply to Angus as well. Angus I find even easier to clean actually. And like Mighty has dosing capsules.

Re: heat of device: I'd say Angus gets warm after multiple back-to-back sessions. But not hot. Wood does good job of insulating there.
Yeah those two are the top 2 choices for me at the moment, and I’m more leaning towards the Angus currently I really love the Aesthetics of it, and a stock glass mouthpiece is definitely an advantage IMO. Not to mention the price point seems fantastic. Great to hear that the wood does a good job insulating as that was really my only concern.

If anyone has some first hand experience with the Angus, I’d really appreciate to know a few things. Mainly roughly how many 5 min sessions you can get from a full charge? Couldn’t find much info on this, it seemed to vary between 4-8 sessions depending on where I look. Also would a whip style WPA be compatible with the stock CU? Not too keen on having it upside down on my water piece is all haha. Cheers

KDM44,

KDM44

I'm confused when hearing a Mighty/Angus style vape is easier to load when compared to something like the Tinymight.

When using my TM2, I just press the stem into storage container/grinder, tamp slightly and insert into the unit. For unloading, a puff of air cleans out the bowl perfectly (as long as you don't let it sit for a long time), or if inside, use your debowler. How does it get much easier? :shrug:

Cleaning is similarly easy.
Apologies for the double post. But yeah I completely get you for At-Home use with that method for the TM (Same way I load my Dynavap, jam it in the grinder like an old school One-Hitter, Then blow through the condenser, very fast!)

Though personally I prefer to bring pre-ground material in a small tube when going out, rather than Nugs and a Grinder. simply for convenience and saving bag space! The TM2 looks like an excellent unit to use for on demand, but I feel I have my bases covered for that at the minute and would like a “Dedicated” session unit, and it seems that the Angus/Mighty style of loading/unloading would be easier for me back to back with the pre-ground herb. :)

KDM44,
Reactions: Photonic

Texus

The Legacy Pro looks very good to be fair, although I do feel I’d make a bit of a mess with it as you mentioned! Dosing caps for it may change my mind, but also the single 18650 doesn’t seem ideal for long trips away from home unless carrying extra cells. At this point I definitely feel that a mighty is the “Safe” option, but I’d maybe like to try something else like the Angus as well.

Yeah those two are the top 2 choices for me at the moment, and I’m more leaning towards the Angus currently I really love the Aesthetics of it, and a stock glass mouthpiece is definitely an advantage IMO. Not to mention the price point seems fantastic. Great to hear that the wood does a good job insulating as that was really my only concern.

If anyone has some first hand experience with the Angus, I’d really appreciate to know a few things. Mainly roughly how many 5 min sessions you can get from a full charge? Couldn’t find much info on this, it seemed to vary between 4-8 sessions depending on where I look. Also would a whip style WPA be compatible with the stock CU? Not too keen on having it upside down on my water piece is all haha. Cheers

Get the right sized tubing and whip would be no problem with stock mouthpiece. Or WPA. But weight of tubing and tip over possibility would be a potential issue. So you'd want to hold Angus or figure out some sort of base (maybe some enterprising 3D printer could help here like @Delta3DStudios ).

How many sessions I haven't gotten around to trying personally. But will also depend on the batteries you choose. And love that Angus has swappable batteries...

KDM44

I can't compare because I never had Starry. Angus has the ss top plate that stores some heat. I can manage the heat though and I'm a bit sensitive to that.
Hahah I’ll put it this way, in my experience 2 sessions with the starry and you’ve got a free Hand-warmer :lol: I did hear the metal plate gets warm on the Angus, but as long as the wood stays cool enough I’m all good with that. After watching a few vids and browsing the forums it looks like Id be very happy with the Angus, although I won’t jump to a decision too fast, So many options!
Get the right sized tubing and whip would be no problem with stock mouthpiece. Or WPA. But weight of tubing and tip over possibility would be a potential issue. So you'd want to hold Angus or figure out some sort of base (maybe some enterprising 3D printer could help here like @Delta3DStudios ).

How many sessions I haven't gotten around to trying personally. But will also depend on the batteries you choose. And love that Angus has swappable batteries...
yeah I thought tipping may be a possibility with a whip so maybe not an ideal solution compared to the oem wpa. swappable batteries are awesome for sure, got a friend who carries 3 for his V3 Pro and it’s never out of action! I may just end up picking up an external charger and some spares if I decide to go that route. Although I am a bit worried as I can’t seem to find any batteries on vapefiend, I’d rather order all on the one site if possible considering the Angus doesn’t include batteries.

So far it seems Angus, Mighty and the TM2 are the standouts for my needs, they all seem like great choices. I’ll leave this thread open for hopefully some more input about the Angus, Mighty TM2 etc and I’ll be going hard on my “research” for the next few days and have a good think before going all in on my decision. Thanks everyone, seems like I’ll be happy enough no matter the choice, :wave:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
yeah I thought tipping may be a possibility with a whip so maybe not an ideal solution compared to the oem wpa

The tipping wouldn't really be an issue, because you couldn't use it that way anyway, the air intake hole is on the bottom, you can't use it while resting the vape flat like that to cover the hole...

14 mm male fits into the top, you can then connect a whip easily that way.

By the way just because it has a glass mouthpiece, the inside of the cooling unit is still plastic with a little bit of silicone like the mighty.

Angus gets warm, but yes the wood is a great insulator, the plastic on the bottom and top also don't get hot, just understandably the middle if run heavily.

I do find glass stem based vapes easier to load and unload, I appreciate the purity and versatility they provide.

I think if you are going for session style, it's because you want the vape to be constantly heating, so you can just puff away at it, I would not think the actual loading is a reason to go for one of those over on demand? It is what the use style you're after, I like the TM2 because you have more control over the session, only heating as you press the button and inhale through the herbs, more leisurely. When I use a session style device, I feel like I have to keep puffing on it back to back, to avoid wasting, which is not really my preferred style is all...

So just wanted to put things in those terms for you to help you compare further! You can get reliable 18650 batteries a lot of different places so I wouldn't let that discourage you, I think it is much more valuable to get Angus over Mighty, though it is still new... (And I personally despise the stock mouthpiece and WPA, but they'll improve)

KDM44

The tipping wouldn't really be an issue, because you couldn't use it that way anyway, the air intake hole is on the bottom, you can't use it while resting the vape flat like that to cover the hole...

14 mm male fits into the top, you can then connect a whip easily that way.

By the way just because it has a glass mouthpiece, the inside of the cooling unit is still plastic with a little bit of silicone like the mighty.

Angus gets warm, but yes the wood is a great insulator, the plastic on the bottom and top also don't get hot, just understandably the middle if run heavily.

I do find glass stem based vapes easier to load and unload, I appreciate the purity and versatility they provide.

I think if you are going for session style, it's because you want the vape to be constantly heating, so you can just puff away at it, I would not think the actual loading is a reason to go for one of those over on demand? It is what the use style you're after, I like the TM2 because you have more control over the session, only heating as you press the button and inhale through the herbs, more leisurely. When I use a session style device, I feel like I have to keep puffing on it back to back, to avoid wasting, which is not really my preferred style is all...

So just wanted to put things in those terms for you to help you compare further! You can get reliable 18650 batteries a lot of different places so I wouldn't let that discourage you, I think it is much more valuable to get Angus over Mighty, though it is still new... (And I personally despise the stock mouthpiece and WPA, but they'll improve)
You’re right actually, I didn’t realise the air intake position. Just assumed it was on the side. Cheers. Plastic air path doesn’t tick me off too much, as I kinda came to terms with that when I considered the mighty, I think glass is just nicer on the lips personally!

The way you worded that makes a lot of sense actually, great information. has me considering the TM more, i thought of it as more of a one and done vape. herb is pretty pricy here so minimising waste is a pro. To answer your question about session mode, I’m not super dead set on puffing every 2 seconds, I’m just looking for something that isn’t a “1 hit extraction” style like my brick or that I have to hit with a torch every puff. I’d like more of a drawn out, Relaxed session per pack maybe 8-10 hits plus or so. Not having to rush for each hit like on a traditional session vape sounds good to me though! In terms of packing it yeah it’s not a deal breaker, I do like the stem system it’s just more of a preference for me when out and about, at home I’m not too fussed which method I use. The TM2 has dosing caps too doesnt it? That would make outside loading a breeze.

Shit Snacks

You’re right actually, I didn’t realise the air intake position. Just assumed it was on the side. Cheers. Plastic air path doesn’t tick me off too much, as I kinda came to terms with that when I considered the mighty, I think glass is just nicer on the lips personally!

The way you worded that makes a lot of sense actually, great information. has me considering the TM more, i thought of it as more of a one and done vape. herb is pretty pricy here so minimising waste is a pro. To answer your question about session mode, I’m not super dead set on puffing every 2 seconds, I’m just looking for something that isn’t a “1 hit extraction” style like my brick or that I have to hit with a torch every puff. I’d like more of a drawn out, Relaxed session per pack maybe 8-10 hits plus or so. Not having to rush for each hit like on a traditional session vape sounds good to me though! In terms of packing it yeah it’s not a deal breaker, I do like the stem system it’s just more of a preference for me when out and about, at home I’m not too fussed which method I use. The TM2 has dosing caps too doesnt it? That would make outside loading a breeze.

I would not recommend using dosing capsules, there never as good of an experience with pure confection vaping like this... But yes 8 to 10 hits is absolutely how I use my TM, I start very low on the dial, turn it up tiny bit tiny bit with a hit at each turn, I finish below level 6, but it's going to be different for everyone and every TM... Point being it is totally capable to slow down the extraction, without a large load either, the session mode is just holding the button down for you, so I only use it when I want to take one hit to kill a bull at a higher temp through water, so I can turn it off in the middle and fully clear the heat and my hit first... You could save by grabbing the TM1, although the TM2 is definitely better overall, fit and finish etc, the TM1 is not at all lacking for versatile power and great vapor quality... I don't really like to use the stock setup though, cooling unit, I use aftermarket glass stems like from good vibes boro now and nice right angle J hook, other dry glass for cooling... Everything together it is not the cheapest at all, but in my opinion for my use, the experience is absolutely worth it all!

KDM44

I would not recommend using dosing capsules, there never as good of an experience with pure confection vaping like this... But yes 8 to 10 hits is absolutely how I use my TM, I start very low on the dial, turn it up tiny bit tiny bit with a hit at each turn, I finish below level 6, but it's going to be different for everyone and every TM... Point being it is totally capable to slow down the extraction, without a large load either, the session mode is just holding the button down for you, so I only use it when I want to take one hit to kill a bull at a higher temp through water, so I can turn it off in the middle and fully clear the heat and my hit first... You could save by grabbing the TM1, although the TM2 is definitely better overall, fit and finish etc, the TM1 is not at all lacking for versatile power and great vapor quality... I don't really like to use the stock setup though, cooling unit, I use aftermarket glass stems like from good vibes boro now and nice right angle J hook, other dry glass for cooling... Everything together it is not the cheapest at all, but in my opinion for my use, the experience is absolutely worth it all!
Wow yeah That sounds pretty ideal, I will say that my friends v3 pro definitely hits better with no caps also. I like the adjustable bowl size idea a lot, Would you say it’s good for smaller loads like 0.15-0.2? And then maybe a bigger load for a longer session? I’d say I’ll get the pricier TM2 if that’s what I settle on (Looking more likely). Also Is the stock glassware decent for a start or would you advise grabbing some 3rd party accessories? I do like the fact that with a TM I could theoretically have a few nice slow sessions and then finish it off with a big 1 or 2 hit extraction through water at the end for the evening haha. Sorry for all the questions kinda new to non-butane models. Cheers

Shit Snacks

Wow yeah That sounds pretty ideal, I will say that my friends v3 pro definitely hits better with no caps also.

Yeah for capsules in the V3, I think you would want to use session, treat it more like that, because it will build up conduction with the metal.

I like the adjustable bowl size idea a lot, Would you say it’s good for smaller loads like 0.15-0.2? And then maybe a bigger load for a longer session?

You can do even less, 0.15 is a medium style load probably, standard, so you can probably go to .05 or 0.25 (but I don't know if I would want to load that much, usually doesn't work as well if you load too deep, you want to be as deep as it is wide basically for most even extraction)

I’d say I’ll get the pricier TM2 if that’s what I settle on (Looking more likely). Also Is the stock glassware decent for a start or would you advise grabbing some 3rd party accessories?

Yeah I do think it is the better option if you can stomach the cost, you do have to pay for the titanium stem that is included, but I think WPA with hook and other dry glass for cooling is a must-have, I prefer WPA without fixed glass screen, so I can use rimless basket screen inside instead... Yes as I said, good vibes has my favorite aftermarket stems, but Rogue wax works also has great stuff that is cheaper... They are both constantly doing new drops on their website, announced on Instagram (can reach out direct for custom work too)

I do like the fact that with a TM I could theoretically have a few nice slow sessions and then finish it off with a big 1 or 2 hit extraction through water at the end for the evening haha. Sorry for all the questions kinda new to non-butane models. Cheers

Yeah I mean, if you wanted to stick to the lower settings, you could save everything after, then turn it up high for one hitter bowls through water... I prefer to finish a bowl without letting it sit for too long without use, as I like to start another fresh one, but with on demand vapes like this, you have full control, so yeah you can take a hit walk away and come back hours later to the same bowl ...

You can think of these battery powered, pure convection powerhouse, on demand portables, as hitting sort of like a sticky brick electronically (in this case with temp control) although for me even more practical :tup:

KDM44

Yeah for capsules in the V3, I think you would want to use session, treat it more like that, because it will build up conduction with the metal.

You can do even less, 0.15 is a medium style load probably, standard, so you can probably go to .05 or 0.25 (but I don't know if I would want to load that much, usually doesn't work as well if you load too deep, you want to be as deep as it is wide basically for most even extraction)

Yeah I do think it is the better option if you can stomach the cost, you do have to pay for the titanium stem that is included, but I think WPA with hook and other dry glass for cooling is a must-have, I prefer WPA without fixed glass screen, so I can use rimless basket screen inside instead... Yes as I said, good vibes has my favorite aftermarket stems, but Rogue wax works also has great stuff that is cheaper... They are both constantly doing new drops on their website, announced on Instagram (can reach out direct for custom work too)

Yeah I mean, if you wanted to stick to the lower settings, you could save everything after, then turn it up high for one hitter bowls through water... I prefer to finish a bowl without letting it sit for too long without use, as I like to start another fresh one, but with on demand vapes like this, you have full control, so yeah you can take a hit walk away and come back hours later to the same bowl ...

You can think of these battery powered, pure convection powerhouse, on demand portables, as hitting sort of like a sticky brick electronically (in this case with temp control) although for me even more practical :tup:
Nice one, the electric sticky brick analogy sounds pretty cool! I’m just a little bit confused about some of the aftermarket stems after looking at them, so if I understand it right, you don’t use the TM metal cooling unit on the aftermarket stems, you just put basket screens in them? Sounds cool. I also forgot to mention earlier, I prefer a DTL hit from my vapes which I’m pretty sure the TM is good for too.

Shit Snacks

Nice one, the electric sticky brick analogy sounds pretty cool! I’m just a little bit confused about some of the aftermarket stems after looking at them, so if I understand it right, you don’t use the TM metal cooling unit on the aftermarket stems, you just put basket screens in them? Sounds cool. I also forgot to mention earlier, I prefer a DTL hit from my vapes which I’m pretty sure the TM is good for too.

Correct, and to be clear I used the stock setup at first, it does work, just not as well (steels more vapor and flavor not as easy cleaning) there are all sorts of options, you can use the cooling unit with some, or parts of it, but the good vibes stems that I like with the cooling spikes and pearls, are available in a wide variety of different configurations and colors, but the main clear stems actually take a flat screen in there perfectly instead of a basket screen, works the same way really, just simpler with less metal in the pathway, more glass! Rogue has basket screens he includes, and there are a lot of other sources to get different stems and screens, I'm just not listing more than two now lol And yes that deep inhaling draw, press the button wait for the vibration then you do it and keep going letting go with a button, fully clear, great thick vapor easily.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

@KDM44 i use my TM2 for sessions (on demand) and I start at 0. Very often (like almost always) somewhere between 0 and 1 I forget to increase temp because such nice hits keep coming. These aren't fat hits (vapor density wise I find it gets satisfactory starting at 1.5-2) but TM2 extraction really exposes those flavors even at low temp. I can hit 10-12 hits between 0 and 6 but then I concentrate most of the hits around the low temps. If you're not set on a session device and if saving bud is important, TM2 is a great choice. It's such a badass device, it is a portable that can deliver all the basic dry herb vaping experiences at level that's satisfactory (through water) to outstanding (mmm everything except through water :lol:) while competing with desktops' power. Pure flavor. Great 3rd part accessories market. Proven vaporizer.

KDM44

Correct, and to be clear I used the stock setup at first, it does work, just not as well (steels more vapor and flavor not as easy cleaning) there are all sorts of options, you can use the cooling unit with some, or parts of it, but the good vibes stems that I like with the cooling spikes and pearls, are available in a wide variety of different configurations and colors, but the main clear stems actually take a flat screen in there perfectly instead of a basket screen, works the same way really, just simpler with less metal in the pathway, more glass! Rogue has basket screens he includes, and there are a lot of other sources to get different stems and screens, I'm just not listing more than two now lol And yes that deep inhaling draw, press the button wait for the vibration then you do it and keep going letting go with a button, fully clear, great thick vapor easily.
Cool, good to hear I got it right haha, this is really starting to sound more up my alley now, a TM2, WPA and a nice Cooling stem with some pearls/dimples sounds like a top tier setup! 8-10 nice small-medium dtl hits on demand for a slow session, or 1-2 huge on demand ones if I feel like it. Very versatile by the sounds of it, I’m really liking the idea of multiple hits without the time constraints of something like a mighty. out of stock until early December with VF unfortunately though! Definitely seems worth the wait. I swear I have seen someone using a dynavap bb9 stem for a TM aswell so maybe I can put mine to use. maybe as a WPA? I’m getting a bit excited now :lol::brow:

Shit Snacks

@KDM44 i use my TM2 for sessions (on demand) and I start at 0. Very often (like almost always) somewhere between 0 and 1 I forget to increase temp because such nice hits keep coming. These aren't fat hits (vapor density wise I find it gets satisfactory starting at 1.5-2) but TM2 extraction really exposes those flavors even at low temp. I can hit 10-12 hits between 0 and 6 but then I concentrate most of the hits around the low temps. If you're not set on a session device and if saving bud is important, TM2 is a great choice. It's such a badass device, it is a portable that can deliver all the basic dry herb vaping experiences at level that's satisfactory (through water) to outstanding (mmm everything except through water :lol:) while competing with desktops' power. Pure flavor. Great 3rd part accessories market. Proven vaporizer.

Yeah honestly I kind of think of the dial, as selecting your speed of extraction, the more you milk the low, the less there will be at the upper end, but you get much more hits than if you turned up sooner (at least with the large deep inhale hits I like!)

Cool, good to hear I got it right haha, this is really starting to sound more up my alley now, a TM2, WPA and a nice Cooling stem with some pearls/dimples sounds like a top tier setup! 8-10 nice small-medium dtl hits on demand for a slow session, or 1-2 huge on demand ones if I feel like it. Very versatile by the sounds of it, I’m really liking the idea of multiple hits without the time constraints of something like a mighty. out of stock until early December with VF unfortunately though! Definitely seems worth the wait. I swear I have seen someone using a dynavap bb9 stem for a TM aswell so maybe I can put mine to use. maybe as a WPA? I’m getting a bit excited now :lol::brow:

Yeah there are some options to create an adapter to connect a DV stem, but I think it would be too narrow and restrict the flow too much to be as enjoyable... Yeah worth waiting for, sign up for their notification email list, there are some great cooling hooks available as well as using water pieces dry (like Swiss hole or fab egg designs) to take massive tasty smooth hits with TM :tup:

KDM44

That sounds exactly like how I would like to use it also, Slow and steady with nice flavour. I like the option of temp-stepping, which is something I’ve never tried. The option for it to smack me in the face with high temp vapour when needed sounds great as well!
Yeah honestly I kind of think of the dial, as selecting your speed of extraction, the more you milk the low, the less there will be at the upper end, but you get much more hits than if you turned up sooner (at least with the large deep inhale hits I like!)

Yeah there are some options to create an adapter to connect a DV stem, but I think it would be too narrow and restrict the flow too much to be as enjoyable... Yeah worth waiting for, sign up for their notification email list, there are some great cooling hooks available as well as using water pieces dry (like Swiss hole or fab egg designs) to take massive tasty smooth hits with TM :tup:
Nice! I’m gonna sign up for an in-stock notification now, and have a good look at what third party stems I’d like to try out when I order it. Thanks guys, sounds like I’ve settled on a TM2 for the time being. I’ll be sure to post a pic when it arrives and give my thoughts :clap:,

KM.

Top Bottom