Worth upgrading from PSM to ispire wand?

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I love my HotShot but I did tweak some things.
The case manufacturer is not making the housings anymore and that is the reason for the limited availability for colors, and eventually units.
Stabilizing the insides is what made the USB port reliably accessible. It's more or less an alignment issue.
Could it have been better up front? Sure. Is it a good value device - absolutely. Right now, smallest portable heater available.

As to the topic at hand, the Wand is worth the experience. I like mine just fine and I don't dab. It is over-featured for what I need. However, the fit and finish is what is expected of a mass produced product. I'd even say the Wand is a notch above the run-of-the-mill Chinese offerings. My only gripe has been the failure of making sure all the carb-caps actually fit. I have one that fits both of my Wands and one that fits neither. If I did dab, that would be important.

I am always loath to sell something to buy another. I'd rather have a chance to compare side by side and then decide which goes. A PSM is not easily replaced and is highly serviceable. How many have sold or given away their '17, '18, or '19 M's just to find the 2020 caps lacking?

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
VAS is real, Entexchange is real.

My PSM now has a different owner, and a wand is on its way from sourcemore.

This is kinda a last chance for my vapcaps, I just don't get very medicated from them. Let's see if the wand improves things.

oddjobold,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I just don't get very medicated from them.
Well, you can always use the Wand for dabs if the DV don't do it, that is what it was designed for!
I am pretty sure you will like the proximity sensor start-up for adjustable depth insertion and get aggressive as you like.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Gottawin
Top Bottom