Worlds Fastest Vaporizer

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey Everybody,

Everyone here at team BM Innovators wants to present a soon to be released vaporizer currently under the codename "Oracle". As the forum name suggests; it will have an almost non-existant warm-up time averaging 4.4 seconds from cold start. We have received many requests for beta testing and welcome more people to apply, just send us an e-mail at info@bminnovators.com or through the FC mail system.

To give everyone some idea about how the unit functions, it uses a completely revolutionary heating system which is unlike any of its predecessors. It is a home based unit currently working on 120V and 240V once it is complete. The unit has been under development for quite some time now engineered meticulously to ensure perfection. Unfortunately due to patenting issuing we cannot release specific information regarding the unit's internals at this time, but we will release more as we approach it's launch date.

What we can tell you is that it will feature a hybrid bag inflation system coupled with a unique hose delivery system which allows for multiple users similarly to a hookah.

Fell free to contact us at any time and stay tuned for more information to be released within the near future.

Cheers!

The Oracle,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
For the time being vapecrusader were running the prototype on 120 but after we finalize it a 240 will certainly be in the future, no doubt.

The Oracle,
good to hear! I suppose i could just use a step down transformer for beta testing (nudge nudge wink wink)! Just thought id volunteer ahead of the rest of the flock of vultures!

thevapedcrusader,

max

Out to lunch
We're not gonna do any more 'post if you want to beta test' threads. Who doesn't want to beta test a new vape? :/

The Oracle can be contacted through email. Let him know your user name and email address and then lie as much as you want about your vaping experience. ;)

We're going to keep this thread lean, one way or another, until there's something more concrete to discuss.

max,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Well put max, as mentioned if you are interested in beta testing contact info@bminnovators.com.
We will try and get everyone some more information on the unit asap.

Cheers!

The Oracle,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey Highendvapes and Hippie,

For the time being we are keeping the exact price under wraps until we can fully explain ALL of the features and benefits this unit has. For reference purposes you can expect retail to be anywhere from $300-500 CAD.

Cheers!

The Oracle,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey Hippie,

No, our vaporizers are hand assembled right here in Canada. Our focus with this product is flexibility, convenience and most of all quality craftsmanship.

The Oracle,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
Did you see the post about the Mount Fuji Volcano? it's a digital Volcano for $250 (or $188, depending).

Hippie Dickie,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Flight Box heats up in less then 10 seconds. Sounds like competition to the E, I would also like to try it.

IAmKrazy2,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey Krazy,

I have looked into the Flight box and its quite a well designed piece, very fast as you mentioned. What we will do is post some real-world speed tests results we attained from unit testing showing its capabilities.

Cheers!

The Oracle,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
this is really intriguing ... laser? halogen light? direct cooking?

if i am interpreting my experiments correctly it takes at least 60 seconds to melt the trichomes in a stable 400F environment, regardless of air flow, but depending on the cure of the bud - bud with moisture evaporates the water vapor first.

which countries are you applying for patents: Canada? US? China?

this is an interesting topic for me as i'm developing a vaporizer, too.

Hippie Dickie,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
The Oracle :
first Hi ! welcome on fc , glad to have an other vap maker around .Your new vap seem really interesting , glad you chose FC to ''launch'' the product (or at least start to talk about it ) there is a lot of members with tones of experience in vaporizer , so it shouldnt be hard to find beta tester from around the wrold ;) .

As for the unit itself :
when will you be able to talk more about it and shoot some pix ? ...I cant wait to see it , there is almost a year since I havent been interest in a new model ! and it is Canadian made :D

Edit:
As it will only take few seconds to heat up will it constently heat or it will just ''heat on demand'' ?? that should be nice to keep more flavor in the herb

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
IAmKrazy2 said:
Flight Box heats up in less then 10 seconds. Sounds like competition to the E, I would also like to try it.
It's the Launch Box by Magic Flight, and aside from fast warmup, it really has nothing in common with a full sized bag/whip vape. I also asked members to contact The Oracle directly about beta testing, and said this thread needs to be kept lean until there's something concrete to discuss. Let's not play 20 questions either. I'd like to keep this as the official thread for this new vape, but if it turns into multiple pages of nothing but speculation and off topic conversation, we'll start over and this thread will end up in archives.

max,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hello All,

We wanted to thank everyone for the great interest being shown. As a note we updated our temperature warm up time (based on average tests with an initial starting temperature of 25C/77F reaching a final temperature of 190C/375F) in the top header. As mentioned, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to send us an email.

Cheers!

The Oracle,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hello All,

We are scheduled to release full details about the unit around mid November so stay tuned!

Cheers!

The Oracle,

The Oracle

Vape Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to thank everyone who applied with us to be a beta Tester. At the moment we are compiling a list of names but once we introduce the prototype we will send a form to everyone who has applied to be filled out and returned to us by email (saves on paper). We had a short delay from our mid-November launch date but we are back on track and eager to show everyone the unit very shortly.

Cheers!

The Oracle,
Top Bottom