Wisp Vaporizer

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
CannaKorp Inc., a Massachusetts-based tech startup that aims to simplify and improve the herbal vaporizing experience for consumers, has launched the world’s first single-use pod vape for herbal consumption.
CannaKorp_Wisp_Sleeve.jpg

Looks is not very appealing to me,like a baby bottle warmer as invertedisdead said. I also dont like those pod idea cause they contribute to polution of oceans,at least the coffee pods do. Other than that it has a kitchen utility look,which can target a whole new line of customers.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Did you saw the Cona coffee machines? That's not new but it reminds me our glassware/vaporizer and it looks like a classy way to prepare coffee!

cona_anc_PM.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
CannaKorp Inc., a Massachusetts-based tech startup that aims to simplify and improve the herbal vaporizing experience for consumers, has launched the world’s first single-use pod vape for herbal consumption.

The issue I see with these machines and the suggested demographic is why wouldn’t this type of customer just buy an oil pen if a simple experience is the goal? When we’re talking prefilled pods were talking about a legal cannabis market, so availability isn’t an issue. An oil pen is ultra discrete, ultra portable, ultra compact, nothing to clean, with worlds better battery life than any dry herb device, and much more affordable for beginners to get into as they only have to invest in a cheap 510 battery. I also think it’s one thing to spend $20 on a proprietary battery for an oil pod, it’s another to spend hundreds ($300 according to one link I found for this Wisp) on a proprietary flower vape.

I joined just to make this single comment. I won this wisp vaporizer at a customer appreciation day 2 years ago at a massachusetts dispensary. I thought it was wonderful but was disappointed that its a "single use" pod and they did not sell empty pods to fill on your own. Since it was a start up company, they sold the company and now the pods are no longer sold anywhere in Massachusetts or anywhere else. It's a door stop now. Completely unusable since you cant buy the pods. Company web site has been removed from the face of the internet. I don't see any complaints about this anywhere online. They were selling them for $149.00-$199.00. I think if they sold any of them there would be people online complaining about the fact they cant use them anymore. So I guess they didn't sell any? I'm about to toss mine out.

weatherednboston,
Reactions: Summer

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am with ya weathered... not refillable/user fillable?? WTF. I am sure there will be less than 2 dispensaries in CA that will carry these pods. No one will have access to these pods, even in legal states. How short sighted.

Vaporware

I joined just to make this single comment. I won this wisp vaporizer at a customer appreciation day 2 years ago at a massachusetts dispensary. I thought it was wonderful but was disappointed that its a "single use" pod and they did not sell empty pods to fill on your own. Since it was a start up company, they sold the company and now the pods are no longer sold anywhere in Massachusetts or anywhere else. It's a door stop now. Completely unusable since you cant buy the pods. Company web site has been removed from the face of the internet. I don't see any complaints about this anywhere online. They were selling them for $149.00-$199.00. I think if they sold any of them there would be people online complaining about the fact they cant use them anymore. So I guess they didn't sell any? I'm about to toss mine out.

I just ran into this thread and the “disposable” pods immediately killed it for me...makes me glad they’re gone before they could produce too many of them...but if you do decide to get rid of it, please consider offering it up on FC or elsewhere for someone who wants to take a shot at making their own pods for it instead of just tossing it.

...although if they put a “feature” into it that only lets it run if it recognizes their pods that could be difficult...do you know if that’s how it works or if someone with the right tools might be able to make pods easily enough?

I just ran into this thread and the “disposable” pods immediately killed it for me...makes me glad they’re gone before they could produce too many of them...but if you do decide to get rid of it, please consider offering it up on FC or elsewhere for someone who wants to take a shot at making their own pods for it instead of just tossing it.

...although if they put a “feature” into it that only lets it run if it recognizes their pods that could be difficult...do you know if that’s how it works or if someone with the right tools might be able to make pods easily enough?
There is a white colored circle on the bottom of the pods in a doughnut shape. When the original pod is heated the white turns brown. I've tried re-using the pods by using white nail polish to cover the brown and also tried several layers of white out. I managed to get the machine to operate and it goes through the cycle half way...then it fails to fill it up with vapor. I have one that is unused so I will come back later and upload a photo of it.

When I was searching last night on the net I saw another one that looks the same. Looks like the same exact thing but it has a different name but it looks like it was ran by the same guy. It was called Cannacloud. Sold them in Colorado.

weatherednboston,
  • Sad
Reactions: Vaporware

damm

Upload your pic in a host website like postimage.org and copy the url and insert it using the "insert image" button. Use the direct link option.
I believe he is referring to
which is very similar but it is not

damm,

chillmike

I believe he is referring to
which is very similar but it is not
What you mean?? It's literally exactly the same; visually at least... The only difference between them is the "sleeve" inside the wisp, where the cannacloud there is none... Other than that, they are almost identical. Totally not into this and looks like a really non-enjoyable vape experience, imho, and seriously takes all the fun and ritual out the experience... Smh. But, if this makes vaping more acceptable to the masses, then I'm all for it. Us vape enthusiasts just will never want one.... Did I mention how you can't even know the quality of the herb your getting, and seriously looks like the wispiest, saddest performance...? I guess hence the name, lol....

Top Bottom