Wisp Vaporizer

Abysmal Vapor

Saturnine in my mind
CannaKorp Inc., a Massachusetts-based tech startup that aims to simplify and improve the herbal vaporizing experience for consumers, has launched the world’s first single-use pod vape for herbal consumption.

Looks is not very appealing to me,like a baby bottle warmer as invertedisdead said. I also dont like those pod idea cause they contribute to polution of oceans,at least the coffee pods do. Other than that it has a kitchen utility look,which can target a whole new line of customers.

Abysmal Vapor

Saturnine in my mind
I agree but it is not 100% a bad thing.. More vapes = less smoking ,maybe... ? Also variety is great,just think about how many models espesso machines are there. I prefer the old italian heavy ones like LaSanMarco,while other do fine with their paper filters plastic machines.

invertedisdead

Defenders Of Glass
CannaKorp Inc., a Massachusetts-based tech startup that aims to simplify and improve the herbal vaporizing experience for consumers, has launched the world’s first single-use pod vape for herbal consumption.
The issue I see with these machines and the suggested demographic is why wouldn’t this type of customer just buy an oil pen if a simple experience is the goal? When we’re talking prefilled pods were talking about a legal cannabis market, so availability isn’t an issue. An oil pen is ultra discrete, ultra portable, ultra compact, nothing to clean, with worlds better battery life than any dry herb device, and much more affordable for beginners to get into as they only have to invest in a cheap 510 battery. I also think it’s one thing to spend $20 on a proprietary battery for an oil pod, it’s another to spend hundreds ($300 according to one link I found for this Wisp) on a proprietary flower vape.

Reactions: arb

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Wow. I somehow misspelled coffee twice in that last post.
That's embarrassing. Too late to fix it now though :shrug:

Chainfish

Lost me at tech start up company. Would rather support the builders that are long term weed fans solving problems and making a better product, than a bunch of capitalists trying to make even more money.

Top Bottom