• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Winegums' Woodcraft

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@Winegums never offered something out of ebony. Winegums always generally offers local woods. There were ebony stems/bodies directly offered by DV until autumn last year I mean. Those were changed to some kind of local 'dark wood' since this time.
Other mfr who offer ebony stems/bodies only are @phattpiggie and @primitiveorganic. Just look at my called pic collection to find them.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I do have some chunks of blackwood and Ebony but it’s a very limited supply from George that I recieved a while ago. Like @Hogni said I deal mostly with domestic woods which I have a large supply of.

I bought ebonite since it’s far more stable than black wood and comes in a wide range of sizes.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I've been packing my things to get ready to move. It's been a busy start to 2019 for me.
Moving unfortunately means I'll have to leave behind the shop at my parents house and my woodworking will have to take a backseat. While I still have access to the shop, I won't be able to get as much done as I have previously.

Vaping hasn't inspired me to come up with any new designs and my creative attention has drifted towards my old flame which is music. I don't have as much reason to come to the forums as often as I have before. I see the same questions that I've answered many times over and get a burnt out feeling in my gut. As a result I haven't been checking in on things here as often.

I still love my Vapcaps, Mighty and Herbalizer which get used almost everyday but don't see a need to discuss them or mod them anymore than I already have.

I guess that's essentially where I'm at with things. Not gone, just quiet.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Dang brother, glad you are well!

Your work is fantastic! I still have a NEVER used #8 from you... It is so damn pretty, I always had it on display and never put any vapor through it.

il_570xN.1145346790_saos.jpg

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Kind of a dead thread here but wanted to share my recent purchases in hopes that @Winegums might come around and see his creations are living on.

The first item is a walnut, no air port, 14mm taper, and lined with what appears to SS stem. Reading back through the thread it seems he used brass too. The stem has a very quality feel to it and I love the way the tip fits in and the O rings are concealed. I outfitted it with a TRWW mouthpiece/condenser and a 2019 SS tip and I’m very pleased with the way it turned out. 3A281F08-C013-4D9E-A784-EF636182096E.jpeg
6DE9A6E9-E755-43BD-B01B-60DD6DB7E07B.jpeg
The second item is a maple XL stash. I believe this item was probably made in ‘17, so cutting edge for DV stuff at the time. Winegums did a wonderful job on this and handmade craftsmanship is all over it. It houses an XL and has a spot to fit a lighter and some herb. A5E10E88-DB74-4D73-AD83-D394E623A631.jpeg
90124C4E-963C-4D8A-831E-58009EEB3347.jpeg
9C0BF980-268C-41AC-9266-3C35B85AA13A.jpeg

Top Bottom