Win A Signed Golden Volcano - The Xena Contest

tb42091

I concur.
YNB2Pwx.png

tb42091,

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
Before he went down in history as one of the greatest film directors of all time, 17-year-old Stanley Kubrick was known for something else – New York City subway photography. Over two weeks in 1946, Kubrick worked for LOOK magazine to capture the everyday lives and intimate moments of the people of a bygone era.

While working for LOOK, Kubrick completed 129 assignments for a total of 15,000 photos. His photos captured the mundane and everyday side of an era often heavily romanticized in the U.S., giving us a closer and more identifiable look at their lives. They commuted just like us!

ybB7aja.png

2HQAdqG.png

uQqh8GC.png

Exsmoker,

Flow

June 2014. On the THC Trail, the same route all those brave pioneers traversed (the Oregon Trail, the Mormon Trail, the Pony Express or as most people know it now: Hwy 80). Made it through Iowa and into Nebraska. I'm not even excited yet about getting to Colorado. The cornfields of Iowa enthrall me and I'm desperately seeking the Platte River to appease my historical mind. Real drama, on the western side, is yet to come.
R4YOi8p.png

Flow,
Reactions: boon
Top Bottom