• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Why does cannabis work so well? We all have an Endocannabinoid system. Must Watch Video!

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Everyone needs to know this stuff!

We have been doing a ton of research on our body's endocannabinoid system. We could rattle on and try to explain how cannabinoids in cannabis align with our natural endocannabinoid system - and we could throw out some terminology like CB1 and CB2 receptors, Anandamide, 2AG, homeostasis, endocannabinoid deficiency - and we could name a bunch of highly credible sources to back up all the research. But these videos are much more entertaining - so please watch and learn about this amazing science and how it affects your health and well-being.

This is a great introduction to our body's endocannabinoid system:

And if you want to go deep and hear the same exact science from a PHD - watch this one:

There are a lot of videos about our endocannabinoid system - but these two were a couple of our favorites.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Thanks, that was fascinating and I've sent it on to a few people.

It led me to this which I found incredibly fascinating also...

C No Ego

C No Ego

here is another link for the same article, a better way to read it navigation ally speaking with citation links and such

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bph.13676/full#references

thanks too @HealthyRips.com for posting about ECS... I get so bored with the who's controlling ( killing people!?!) over this plant now info... when people look into the science and subsequent health derivatives the violence stops and the brain space and interest to learn and help others takes over instead of gun shots!

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
here is another link for the same article, a better way to read it navigation ally speaking with citation links and such

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bph.13676/full#references

thanks too @HealthyRips.com for posting about ECS... I get so bored with the who's controlling ( killing people!?!) over this plant now info... when people look into the science and subsequent health derivatives the violence stops and the brain space and interest to learn and help others takes over instead of gun shots!

Thank you for sharing this article.

Yes - the science and medical world are discovering new and amazing things about our body's natural endocannabinoid system. 'Big pharma' is scared to death about losing billions of dollars in loss sales from the poison they are peddling as people are discovering the numerous health properties of cannabis and switching to this natural treatment. Big pharma will continue to put up roadblocks to slow the research of cannabis and how it aligns with our natural endocannabinoid system.

Understanding our endocannabinoid system is vital to helping physicians and other medical professionals prescribe the cannabis strain that has the cannabinoid properties that are most beneficial to each of their patients. This is why everyone that is interested or uses cannabis needs to be educated about our endocannabinoid system - this is the key to changing the minds of the 'powers that be'. You cannot argue with scientific facts - and the more people that understand the true science behind cannabis - the faster it can be adopted as a highly effective and safe alternative to the poison pharmaceuticals that are being prescribed by the millions.

As an example - opioid addiction and death is rampant in our society right now - and cannabis is rapidly replacing opioids in states where cannabis is legal. The decrease in opioid use and abuse is dropping by staggering amounts and saving thousands of lives as cannabis replaces opioids. This is just one example - the list goes on and on.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

C No Ego

Last edited:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @C No Ego, thank you for posting all of this information! There are hundreds of articles and videos about the human ECS system (all animals have one too). Cannabis has been used as medicine for five thousand years before it became a Schedule l drug in 1937. It is awesome that the research and information is getting better every day!

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

little maggie

Great post. My dog too has been treated with cannabis (canine prescription) for anxiety. And my A1C is getting lower. My doctor asked what I was doing differently. I told her nothing and didn't mention the major change.
I think that once there is federal approval for cannabis a lot more money will go into research to investigate the benefits instead of what's been funded in the past.

C No Ego

Great post. My dog too has been treated with cannabis (canine prescription) for anxiety. And my A1C is getting lower. My doctor asked what I was doing differently. I told her nothing and didn't mention the major change.
I think that once there is federal approval for cannabis a lot more money will go into research to investigate the benefits instead of what's been funded in the past.

What are doctors to do when their patients self medicate? that is a deep one to ponder their future

it is my pleasure @HealthyRips.com please contact me anytime if you get confused on some of that info, maybe I can clarify or just make it more confusing lol...

C No Ego,

Vital

Hi @C No Ego, thank you for posting all of this information! There are hundreds of articles and videos about the human ECS system (all animals have one too). Cannabis has been used as medicine for five thousand years before it became a Schedule l drug in 1937. It is awesome that the research and information is getting better every day!

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

We can thank Harry Anslinger for that. :goon:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone seen the movie called "The Union"? If you haven't seen it, I think you'll enjoy it.

This version seems to be shorter, but has better picture quality.

Top Bottom