Whith all the knowledge here..why not..

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Pretty much this for me, but id add that I want it to be unbreakable, quite small, and as hard hitting as a proper evo....
Fuck the laws of physics...

The evo can be used as a 1 hit wonder or a sipping session...
And handle concentrates...

So it's not too far from pleasing all the people...
Is it...????

Or a vape with a lazer heater and a nuclear fuel cell..

As long as the nuclear fuel is isolated from the air and vapor path :lol:

If we are breaking physics then I want:
  • A teleporter based heating method that dematerialised the actives and re-materialises the actives into my bloodstream :rofl:
  • Remote control - so I can be out and about and teleport the actives right where I want em
  • Powered by a Zero Point Module drawing energy from a parallel universe
  • Material also pulled from a parallel universe (meh why not) :lmao:

Squiby

This is why design by committee never works. I much prefer butane to a battery.
I also prefer to remain untethered to an electrical outlet.

Butane all the way for me! But one caveat; I don't like to toke while applying butane. Heat, then toke is the most civilized approach. Relaxing, enjoyable, reliable.

Squiby,
Reactions: kellya86

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Here under prohibition butane attracts cops from kilometers away. Nobody excepted drug users ever uses a flame in public for more than a brief flick (to light up a cigarette that is) If it's repeated it usually means you are preparing hash....

Worse, in all social settings doing that will flag you as a crack head. It's absolutely not "cool" or fashionable, to the contrary.

Plus butane is fossil fuel, you need to stop the fixation guys really, it's soon over and it fucked our planet and climate already. Time to move on to something sustainable, like electricity.

Yeah definitely we'll never agree on that...

Farid

I too prefer butane. I feel like I have my ultimate personal butane vape, but I'd love to have a portable desktop powered by butane that multiple people could use. Something with the form factor of a hookah, that you could just ignite and vape from.

Farid,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom