Which temp specific micro dosing vape

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Also
Apart from portability, could the Arizer extreme q with 14mm adaptor compete/closely compare with the tinymight?

No? They're totally different vapes...

You load a basket screen within the stem, then you turn TM upside down to insert stem, and I always take the first hit upside down as well. After the first hit the load is seated securely in the basket screen and will not fall out, no need to use another screen to cap the load in the stem, there is a screen in the TM that protects the heater already.

I don't know what you mean by a water cooler compatible with both, but if you just mean a water tool like a bong or bubbler though, then the answer is: of course?

Shit Snacks,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Is there a water cooler that is compatible with both the tinymight and Dynavap?

With such a different form factor I think you'll have a hard time finding something that fits both.

With the tinymight do put the herb in stem then the screen to stop it falling out?

You can do that and some do, but it's not necessary. I don't use extra screens and instead just pack mindfully, that keeps things clean and nothing will fall down.

Siebter,

Low-toll-microdoser

No? They're totally different vapes...

You load a basket screen within the stem, then you turn TM upside down to insert stem, and I always take the first hit upside down as well. After the first hit the load is seated securely in the basket screen and will not fall out, no need to use another screen to cap the load in the stem, there is a screen in the TM that protects the heater already.

I don't know what you mean by a water cooler compatible with both, but if you just mean a water tool like a bong or bubbler though, then the answer is: of course?
Water bong/bubbler okay
Are they not more similar than different?,both have stem loading,both convection,both temp control,both micro dosing with adaptor for load size for eq?

Obviously one battery portable and one much larger and tethered to the mains

Could probably use a whip with both,but bag/balloon only the eq

I like the idea of the balloons as I could extract at one temp and then later at another higher temp

I like the on demand portable of tinymight and form factor,plus can micro dose from the start without any extras...unless I’m mistaken on that point

I think it’s highly likely that if I end up getting either of those vapes I’m just as likely to end up getting both and water cooler and have done with it,Dynavap as shtf backup

Thanks to shit snacks and all for helpful and insightful info so far but more cud/bud to chew from here before I pull the triggers
Still got enano and others to check

Would the mighty be a whole lot better if it had adjustable and removable bowl/chamber ? Then could micro dose and remove herb and stop from over cooking?

Atb AVB enjoy

Low-toll-microdoser,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

@Low-toll-microdoser yeah the difference between desktop and portable is big in this case, they have very different heaters, I do not consider the EQ a stem-based vape at all though it can be modded to use as such... It is an old school vape that I was not very impressed by, but it was fun with my friend who had one... I think you have the right idea, just plan on getting both! For water tool, I'm a big fan of my inline honeycomb rig from DHgate, also circ percs are always solid, like the classic D020 or whatever it's called... There is a thread for cheap glass here, anything with a smooth pull should work well for all vapes, especially convection.

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Siebter

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Would the mighty be a whole lot better if it had adjustable and removable bowl/chamber ? Then could micro dose and remove herb and stop from over cooking?
I've always found coming back to a bowl never as satisfying as a fresh bowl, the best flavour is always the first few hits then it falls off. I prefer crushing small loads of how much I want in a sitting entirely rather then coming back later.

You might actually like this one https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/purifyzer-vaporizer.49989/ its new and expensive but a interesting option for someone like you perhaps? Check it out it might turn your crank lol

Edit I actually suppose you could use a mighty that way with a dosing capsule , but using it that way burn through the battery and be forever charging and putting a lot of strain on the battery

Last edited:

Low-toll-microdoser

I've always found coming back to a bowl never as satisfying as a fresh bowl, the best flavour is always the first few hits then it falls off. I prefer crushing small loads of how much I want in a sitting entirely rather then coming back later.

You might actually like this one https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/purifyzer-vaporizer.49989/ its new and expensive but a interesting option for someone like you perhaps? Check it out it might turn your crank lol

Edit I actually suppose you could use a mighty that way with a dosing capsule , but using it that way burn through the battery and be forever charging and putting a lot of strain on the battery
Thanks to shit snacks and bad dog and others

I think the tinymight might well be the one once available

But until then what would you all recommend in the meantime as a replacement/substitute for the Dynavap while you’re /I’m waiting for the tinymight
Let’s say approx 50% of the price with similar but subjectively inferior qualities?

Can be portable/non portable
No butane
Clean safe vapour path
Smallish loads/dose
Temperature control/regulated
Etcetc

Cheers:-) and thanks again

Low-toll-microdoser,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Hey ltm, the tinymight is fantastic, you won't be disappointed. I think it may extract quicker than you expect though so you're usage pattern will change if you want to keep your low tolerance. I can clear a vapcap in 3 to 4 hits, if you're taking an extra 6 or 7 hits, you'll only want one puff from the TM. The thing is, that puff will make you want another because you're so shocked about how good the vapour is.

The eq with the ddave mods is a very versatile and flexible vape that will teach you more about vaporisers than any other I've owned. There are so many ways to use and play with it. The vapour quality is unfortunately not up there with the best, but it's ok with the mods. Caching a 14mm basket in one hit is surprisingly satisfactory!

Of all the vapes I own, the Evo would be the best microdoser, But the TM experience is sublime.

Shit Snacks

Thanks to shit snacks and bad dog and others

I think the tinymight might well be the one once available

But until then what would you all recommend in the meantime as a replacement/substitute for the Dynavap while you’re /I’m waiting for the tinymight
Let’s say approx 50% of the price with similar but subjectively inferior qualities?

Can be portable/non portable
No butane
Clean safe vapour path
Smallish loads/dose
Temperature control/regulated
Etcetc

Cheers:-) and thanks again

Why wait to order the TM? why spend money on something else in the meantime at all? (maybe vleaf go then I don't know lol)

Top Bottom