Which temp specific micro dosing vape

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi shit snacks
How long have you had the TM ?
Is build quality high?
What is minimum and maximum load?
Do you know what the lowest temp extraction is and is it good for that?

When people review vapes they always concentrate on how big the clouds are but I’m more interested in how little to use for maximum effect and flavour,obviously the economy comes into it also

Cheers :-)

Yo LTM!

I've had mine since New Year's Eve, over 6 months now? Zero issues, build quality is excellent... With basket screens in glass stems you can load as little or as much as you like (also it is pure convection on demand, Solo and Mighty are session conduction hybrids, that makes it much more powerful and efficient btw)

It has a complete full range of temperature, analog style using the dial, but it is very consistent and effective! Level one is the safety power switch, I usually start around level 2.5 with amazing taste and still a thin cloud... I will then temp step up to the level 6.5, taking one hit at each .5, this really milks the flavors as clouds grow with each step... So yeah this is actually one of the most capable at low temp and high temp, fantastic flavor with amazing clouds!

Overall it is more efficient, more powerful, more pure taste, more versatile, just plain more effective than those other two in my experience... I became a snob for pure convection on demand, especially using glass stems, once I discovered it in my own vapor journey with dozens of vapes lol

Low-toll-microdoser

Yo LTM!

I've had mine since New Year's Eve, over 6 months now? Zero issues, build quality is excellent... With basket screens in glass stems you can load as little or as much as you like (also it is pure convection on demand, Solo and Mighty are session conduction hybrids, that makes it much more powerful and efficient btw)

It has a complete full range of temperature, analog style using the dial, but it is very consistent and effective! Level one is the safety power switch, I usually start around level 2.5 with amazing taste and still a thin cloud... I will then temp step up to the level 6.5, taking one hit at each .5, this really milks the flavors as clouds grow with each step... So yeah this is actually one of the most capable at low temp and high temp, fantastic flavor with amazing clouds!

Overall it is more efficient, more powerful, more pure taste, more versatile, just plain more effective than those other two in my experience... I became a snob for pure convection on demand, especially using glass stems, once I discovered it in my own vapor journey with dozens of vapes lol
Sounds nice
So better than a mighty then !?
So in what areas does the tm improve on the VapCap m ?

LTM .......

Low-toll-microdoser,

Shit Snacks

Sounds nice
So better than a mighty then !?
So in what areas does the tm improve on the VapCap m ?

LTM .......

"Better" is subjective... It depends what you want, obviously I find it better than a mighty (I got a mighty and sold it before I got my TM, so I find a lot better than a mighty, personally) definitely better at microdosing which is the title of this thread lol

I've never used an M I just have the OG glass vapcap (never had as much luck with the old Ti tips so I sold my woody and Omni) and there's just no way to compare them... The vape tech they use is completely different.

As I said I prefer pure convection and the glass stem with wider bowl diameter, plus the regulated temperature control and not having to use a torch, just to name a few things at least! To each their own, but you'll have to try more things to get a better sense of how different they can be ;)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Bad Dog

howie105

My preferred small load vapes (less than .1g) are a Da Buddha (slightly modded) and an E-Nano. Both have the mass and heaters capable to dealing with the excessive heat drop that occurs with some of my other vapes. However, both vapes require me to control the draw (speed and length) for best performance.

Low-toll-microdoser

"Better" is subjective... It depends what you want, obviously I find it better than a mighty (I got a mighty and sold it before I got my TM, so I find a lot better than a mighty, personally) definitely better at microdosing which is the title of this thread lol

I've never used an M I just have the OG glass vapcap (never had as much luck with the old Ti tips so I sold my woody and Omni) and there's just no way to compare them... The vape tech they use is completely different.

As I said I prefer pure convection and the glass stem with wider bowl diameter, plus the regulated temperature control and not having to use a torch, just to name a few things at least! To each their own, but you'll have to try more things to get a better sense of how different they can be ;)
How little do you use in tm and how many hits from that small amount,not including trying to rip the whole stem in one,
How would the amount of hits differ from low med high setting with small amount-0.05g ?

Low-toll-microdoser,

Low-toll-microdoser

How little do you use in tm and how many hits from that small amount,not including trying to rip the whole stem in one,
How would the amount of hits differ from low med high setting with small amount-0.05g ?
Also forgot to ask about combusting with the tm (or any other vape for that matter)
Is it correct that if you draw hard/fast your herb can combust in certain vapes ?,can that happen at all temps or just higher temps,what temps would that start at?

Atb:-)

Low-toll-microdoser,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
How little do you use in tm and how many hits from that small amount,not including trying to rip the whole stem in one

A dynavapish .05g load is totally possible in the TM, but instead of 4-6 hits, you'd rather get one or two.

Not by very much; the TM extracts very fast.

Also forgot to ask about combusting with the tm (or any other vape for that matter)
Is it correct that if you draw hard/fast your herb can combust in certain vapes ?,can that happen at all temps or just higher temps,what temps would that start at?

The TM is precisely temp regulated and is very good at adapting the temp to how fast you draw. So a fast & hard draw will give you the same temp as when hitting it soft & slow. There is a risk of combustion when you'd start hitting before the vibration indicates the temp being reached, as this will fuck up the temperature reading, but when being used as intended, no combustion will occur.

Shit Snacks

Atb:-)

The TM is not one of those vapes, it has consistent temp control regulation with a wide range, if it is working properly and you are using it properly there is really no risk... and yeah it works well with tiny amounts and if you temp step from below level 3 up to 6.5, you can get like ten hits off less than .1g loaded... Starting at a higher temp means fewer hits bc you are extracting faster

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Siebter

Low-toll-microdoser

Thank you Siebter and shit snacks for info on Tm,
Thing is,I’m getting a lot of hits,though not big hits from small amounts from DynaVap,some are quite big hits,I suppose I’m sort of temp controlling to some extent with the single flame torch/lighter and don’t usually go passed the click

Perhaps what I’m doing is quite slow extraction? Then?

I want an electronic regulated vape that can give lots of smallish hits from small amounts ,1 load less than 0.06 and as small as 0.02g,...I can get at least 7 hits from 0.02g with DynaVap

On the odd occasion I like bigger hits/less hits but stronger from similar small amount.like I might need a quick hit/get panged quick because times getting on etc

Most nights I like to get gradually high with slower come on of the effect and more cerebral and as the night goes on get more stoned body effect and bit heavier/(sleepier maybe),I can sort of achieve this with the DynaVap but it’s a bit of a chore/tedious not as relaxing as i like it to be (or as others have described their experience of it)
Plus I want to experience that precise temp hit consistently over the course of an hour or two as and when I choose
I’m not sure the thing I have in mind has physically manifested yet!

Any ideas ?
Have fun and enjoy:-)

Low-toll-microdoser,

Low-toll-microdoser

So speed/rate of extraction depends mostly on temperature?

What is a session?/session vape?,how would the course of the session go ?,is it minutes per bowl/chamber/load or hours?
And then the time /duration of that session depends on temp/amount and draw speed/strength and how many and how frequently?

Sorry just a bit confused as to what makes a vape a session vape,on demand solo use quiteclear enough though

:-)

Low-toll-microdoser,

Joe

There's regulated on demand convection, but imo, often does not provide accurate (or precise?) temp control. There's too many variables with convection to achieve this.

The best temp control device I've had is my mighty/crafty, but I never used them and ended up selling both. They are also not on-demand or full convection.

On the other hand, the vleaf go provides me with 5-6 on-demand draws on green setting (lowest of 3 temps), on loads as small as 0.025 g (this is also dependent on strain I find, but most often then not, if herb is cured/stored properly, is consistent). I find this one to be a gentle, but efficient extractor. I do plug it into a power bank after every bowl, but can keep it going for a week or two before the power bank needs charged. I also pretty much only use this on the "Go", thanks to its discretion/stealth.

I don't know what temp the herbs are vaporizing to, but it seems like a low temp on level green, and definitely get more "high" than "stoned". As it's a closed system, no stirring required (I find, may be debatable), no glass, and looks like a vape pen (which I guess it is), it's my only option for vaping in the public eye. I find the taste pretty good, the effects strong, and I don't have troubles with the screen like everyone in the thread seems to.

Joe,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Perhaps what I’m doing is quite slow extraction? Then?

Yeah, and I hope you do realize that temp controlling it very possible with a Dynavap too by placing your flame higher (to the tip = lower temp) or lower (=higher temp) on the cap. I find that to work pretty precisely.

I want an electronic regulated vape that can give lots of smallish hits from small amounts ,1 load less than 0.06 and as small as 0.02g,...I can get at least 7 hits from 0.02g with DynaVap

That would be hard work with the Tinymight I think – as I said, it tends to extract very fast. When starting really low (with the dial at 3 or 4) you can stretch a session a bit, but I find the Dynavaps a bit more versatile and flexible in that regard.

So speed/rate of extraction depends mostly on temperature?

That's one major factor, but not the only one. You can also dictate the extraction speed for example by having a different grind (coarse grind = slower extraction) or pack (fluffy pack = faster extraction).

What is a session?/session vape?,how would the course of the session go ?,is it minutes per bowl/chamber/load or hours?

A session vape basically will keep your herb cooking for a certain duration of time. Most devices have a safety feature that will turn the device off after 5 or 10 minutes, 10 minutes being a typical average timeframe for a session.

And then the time /duration of that session depends on temp/amount and draw speed/strength and how many and how frequently?

No, it will cook the herb no matter what, which is why I don't use session vapes. It expects you to take frequent draws within that timeframe. The total duration of the session is mostly given by the amount of herb being used.

Shit Snacks

Yeah and @Low-toll-microdoser nothing you get is going to work the same as a vapcap... That is a unique type of vape tech, so number of hits and the hits themselves are going to be different regardless of what you get. Yes session conduction cooks whether or not you inhale, on demand convection only creates vapor from the inhale itself... Vapcap is a unique on demand hybrid. I'm telling you the TM should fit your needs well, but it's just going to be a totally different experience regardless, so hard to convey.

Low-toll-microdoser

My preferred small load vapes (less than .1g) are a Da Buddha (slightly modded) and an E-Nano. Both have the mass and heaters capable to dealing with the excessive heat drop that occurs with some of my other vapes. However, both vapes require me to control the draw (speed and length) for best performance.
Hi
What are main differences between da Buddha and enano?
Thanks for chiming in :-)

Low-toll-microdoser,

Shit Snacks

Hi

If you look at them, size. DBV takes much larger bull size, 18 mm joint, like LSV and SSV, enano is a log vape with a smaller diameter both size though I think it is slightly larger than the standard underdog and HI size (though those come in multiple sizes both smaller and larger) Both nano and DBV use a voltage knob for power, nano has it on the cord and 7th floor Vapes have a much nicer quality knob... also DBV is designed to be used with a whip, I think the LSV is more comparable to other log vapes personally

Shit Snacks,

jerri

There's regulated on demand convection, but imo, often does not provide accurate (or precise?) temp control. There's too many variables with convection to achieve this.

The best temp control device I've had is my mighty/crafty, but I never used them and ended up selling both. They are also not on-demand or full convection.

On the other hand, the vleaf go provides me with 5-6 on-demand draws on green setting (lowest of 3 temps), on loads as small as 0.025 g (this is also dependent on strain I find, but most often then not, if herb is cured/stored properly, is consistent). I find this one to be a gentle, but efficient extractor. I do plug it into a power bank after every bowl, but can keep it going for a week or two before the power bank needs charged. I also pretty much only use this on the "Go", thanks to its discretion/stealth.

I don't know what temp the herbs are vaporizing to, but it seems like a low temp on level green, and definitely get more "high" than "stoned". As it's a closed system, no stirring required (I find, may be debatable), no glass, and looks like a vape pen (which I guess it is), it's my only option for vaping in the public eye. I find the taste pretty good, the effects strong, and I don't have troubles with the screen like everyone in the thread seems to.
The Go works for me out and about for a little more effect I sandwhich flower kief and a LITTLE ball of wax in the bowl with wax added near the top not the bottom then put go on high and you will be HAPPY

jerri,

howie105

Hi

As far as small loads go the Buddha has less air path restriction than the Nano and its way easier for me to adjust the load placement in the LSV heater cover I am using.

howie105,

AMiA

Well my thoughts are this:

Been an owner of a Fury2 for 4-5 years.I use it ONLY before i go to bed..two glasstems,the first one before i hit the sack,second one 4- hours latyer when i have to "releave myself"..yes,when you get old you have to get up in the middle of the night to do that ;-)It's just an awsome small Vape and the customerservice you will recive if something would happen,is second to none..my own experience.Price is good and you can adjust the tempsettings to your liking.Easy fits into your palm..just works.I had Aromed-Plenty and Aricer before...Fury all the way for me.

So goodluck in your search for a vape that fits your needs and wallet ;-)

AMiA,

Low-toll-microdoser

Thank you all for responses so far,lots of helpful info for now and future potential vas

But..... new problem has occurred last few nights/days

I have increased hits to 7 or 8 in a row and the DynaVap gets rather hot like that,don’t really notice at the time but next day sore throat,dry nasal and a bit upper chesty

Need immediate solution to that first,OBVIOUSLY need to go back to 3-4 hits in row,is there a water pipe bubbler thing that can work with DynaVap?

Another question,is it hooter if carb hole is kept closed whilst hitting?

Cheers everyone and om mani pame hum x

Low-toll-microdoser,

Low-toll-microdoser

Hi
Does anyone know of a user controlled variable temperature induction heater available for Dynavap or are they all variable?

Atb

Low-toll-microdoser,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Does anyone know of a user controlled variable temperature induction heater available for Dynavap or are they all variable?

Yeah, Mag Heater has some temp controlled IHs, for example the Slim Automatic IR:

Unfortunately it's not quite clear if and when those will actually be released (I preordered one ~6 months ago, maker dissapeared...). I'm not sure if any other IH companies are working on something likewise.

So yes but no.

Siebter,

Low-toll-microdoser

I will cu
Yeah, Mag Heater has some temp controlled IHs, for example the Slim Automatic IR:

Unfortunately it's not quite clear if and when those will actually be released (I preordered one ~6 months ago, maker dissapeared...). I'm not sure if any other IH companies are working on something likewise.

So yes but no.
thanks for that :-)
Enjoy a lift

Low-toll-microdoser,

Low-toll-microdoser

Yo LTM!

Seems to be at least number 1 contender so far
Vapefiend said August or end of August
I would rather get one from uk dealer as would I not have someone extra to sort me out if the device goes pear shaped
Don’t think the induction heater is going to get me anywhere else or a low temp cap but a water cooler for the DynaVap seems like it would get me further with it for the short term

Is there a water cooler that is compatible with both the tinymight and Dynavap?

With the tinymight do put the herb in stem then the screen to stop it falling out?

Cheers :-) & enjoy the lift

Low-toll-microdoser,

Low-toll-microdoser

Also
Apart from portability, could the Arizer extreme q with 14mm adaptor compete/closely compare with the tinymight?

Low-toll-microdoser,
Top Bottom