Which is the lesser evil of this 5 available vape?

darkshooter190

Hello, guys I am from malaysia, and I want to try out vaporiser. Unfortunately there is a very very limited supply of vaporiser and these are the only on that I see is sold online is this 5. Which would be the least of the evil?

1. Yocan Vane
  2. Airis Herbva 5G
  3. G pen elite
  4. Anlerr Gvape
  5. BLK nova
From what I seen from here, there are bad reviews for G pen for the melting plastic (I dont mind using lowest temp to avoid plastic melting) and airis herbava 5g ( this has no isolated airflow so gonna have to avoid this as I dont want lead solder in my lungs), Anlerr Gvape seems like it can get itself stuck from its resin as you can dissemble it, Yocan vane seems like there is not much bad review against it but (Yocan iShred and Yocan Evolve-D is on the avoid list) . The rest I dont see much review. I know these brand is not really liked here but if there is only this 4 brand what would you recommend. Thanks guys.

darkshooter190,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

Hello, guys I am from malaysia, and I want to try out vaporiser. Unfortunately there is a very very limited supply of vaporiser and these are the only on that I see is sold online is this 5. Which would be the least of the evil?

1. Yocan Vane
  2. Airis Herbva 5G
  3. G pen elite
  4. Anlerr Gvape
  5. BLK nova
From what I seen from here, there are bad reviews for G pen for the melting plastic (I dont mind using lowest temp to avoid plastic melting) and airis herbava 5g ( this has no isolated airflow so gonna have to avoid this as I dont want lead solder in my lungs), Anlerr Gvape seems like it can get itself stuck from its resin as you can dissemble it, Yocan vane seems like there is not much bad review against it but (Yocan iShred and Yocan Evolve-D is on the avoid list) . The rest I dont see much review. I know these brand is not really liked here but if there is only this 4 brand what would you recommend. Thanks guys.
get some Dynavap don't buy these stuff bro...you can purchase from EU/USA, right?!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
someone please correct me here if I'm remembering wrong but aren't these guys Malaysia based???????????

darkshooter190

someone please correct me here if I'm remembering wrong but aren't these guys Malaysia based???????????
Oh nice. but his product is around RM 2000 which is around 500 USD. Kinda over budget. btw those 5 that I put up cost around RM 200 which is 50 usd

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
for that budget you won't find anything better than a DynaVap. I do believe they were also offering 1/2 price discount units of blemished units at least at one time at QuaromaShop, maybe something to keep in mind if you find you like vaping and are willing to spend a bit more

Bad Dog,

vapirtoo

I second cptonthng's idea of a glass DIY if possible.
How is the weed there, and is it legal?

vapirtoo,

darkshooter190

for that budget you won't find anything better than a DynaVap. I do believe they were also offering 1/2 price discount units of blemished units at least at one time at QuaromaShop, maybe something to keep in mind if you find you like vaping and are willing to spend a bit more
Gotta keep my eye on it then.
@darkshooter190 – Even outside of Malaysia a good or even just decent vape will cost a bit more than 50US$.
Yeah. Budget is around 100 USD

HyDrOpOnIc1987

As someone who recently bought my first vaporizsr and have it fail for my needs, i agree that a DynaVap is sn amazing place to start. It requires a butane torch, but it WORKS and works very well lol

I bought an Arizer Air 2 as my first dry herb vaporizer. May work for some, but it only made me light headed and plowed through my stash. @Bad Dog graciously sent me a DynaVap and I havent looked back. If you have any sort of tolerance, get the dynavap and get it up to a decently hot temp without combusting. It gets me so high off of very little material.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

And if your budget is around 100usd, it may be a little bit more than your budget to have it shipped into your country, but its 1 million times worth it. Trust us, Dynavap is one of the best starter budget dry herb vaporizers. Its also customizable, it can something called a DynaCoil to allow you to use concentrates without sandwiching it between weed. Honestly, i wish i bought a dynavap first. I asked Reddit, much like you asked here, and was directed to the Air 2 and away from DynaVap cuz a lot of people on reddit worry about it making them look like theyre smoking crack or meth lmao but its muchly worth the image problem lol it works amazingly well, extracts consistently and does high temp very well as well as allowing for temp stepping too. Very versatile and a cool little device. I recomend getting a bong or bubbler to go with it though as the vapor can be pretty warm. Makes my throat tickle a lot lol if you already have a bong from smoking, you can buy an adapter to allow u to use a dynavap with the bong u already own. And if you like it and want to get away from the butane torches, you can buy induction heaters. Theres all sorts of them too, cheap ones and expensive ones, plus a whole tonne in between.

Get a dynavap and enjoy yourself. Let us know how it goes! :)

HyDrOpOnIc1987,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I would say you should actually try to contact qaroma shop by email or Instagram or whatever to see if they can hook you up with a discounted unit, perhaps a blemished unit, since you are both local to Malaysia I feel like they would want to help you out!

Otherwise I think this could be a good option alternative to dynavap?? Not sure shipping

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Otherwise I think this could be a good option alternative to dynavap?? Not sure shipping
I am also not sure about shipping to Malaysia, but the price in the thread included shipping to the US for me at least.

Top Bottom