Gear Which butane brand do u recommend?

Sara

i'm really confused about butane fuel, each brand market their products as extra purified
5x or 7x purified. i was checking a couple of brands like newport zero, nxxt2zero, roorbutane, vector, n-butane...
what is the difference between these brands?

Sara,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Vector x14 for bho. Power x5 for torch. For vapes when I still vaped flowers i used hit man x7

Last edited:
iDRINKBLEACH,

Sara

well i want to refill my newport jumbo torch, i usually fill it with newport butane because they say on the box it is recommended. but i found nxxt 2 zero, and roor butane more cheaper like $2.99 + shipping, and $3.47 + shipping.
for the concentrate i will try it soon but im planning to do it outside my house, so if something wrong happened its would not blow the house.

is there any difference between different butane brands on the concentrate quality?

Sara,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
well i want to refill my newport jumbo torch, i usually fill it with newport butane because they say on the box it is recommended. but i found nxxt 2 zero, and roor butane more cheaper like $2.99 + shipping, and $3.47 + shipping.
for the concentrate i will try it soon but im planning to do it outside my house, so if something wrong happened its would not blow the house.

is there any difference between different butane brands on the concentrate quality?
some leave residue you can look it up online or test with a mirror

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: Sara

I use Ultra Pure. 99.995% pure supposedly. High pressure, solid performance, 1 dud can out of maybe 500.

Stay away from a lot of brands unless I can find MSDS and tests for residuals online.

Worth dropping a little extra. Some brands that look good, like Clipper, require a TON of pressure to hold down and are pressure sensitive, so if you do it by hand you will want to avoid certain brands.

It will really come down to personal preference in the end.

Sara

I use Ultra Pure. 99.995% pure supposedly. High pressure, solid performance, 1 dud can out of maybe 500.

Stay away from a lot of brands unless I can find MSDS and tests for residuals online.

Worth dropping a little extra. Some brands that look good, like Clipper, require a TON of pressure to hold down and are pressure sensitive, so if you do it by hand you will want to avoid certain brands.

It will really come down to personal preference in the end.
Can u find the MSDS for these brands: roor butane, n-chrome butane, nxxt 2 zero butane, nbutane gold series butane. i coudnt find any information about them except this website where they sell them: butaneworld.com, Even they dont have any detailed description about these products
anybody tried them?

Sara,
Top Bottom