Where To Go Next?

lemmeadem

Dear FC,

It seems my VapCap Omni has quenched my thirst for other vapes and in a thinly veiled appeal to restore the earlier vigor of my VAS (I love variety, but can't justify any other vapes on function alone anymore), I implore you, dear FC readers and writers, to tell me where to go next in my vaping journey.

I'm currently stuck on my HA and my Omni but have previously owned/still own but not actively use a Vapman (got me hooked on butane! :) ), Vapolution 2/3, Volcano, Solo, Air, EQ, have thoroughly worn out a friends' Firefly and briefly enjoyed a Grasshopper- a candidate if not for the QC issues, shipping issues, customer service issues, warranty return issues...- have been eyeing a Milaana and a Zion but fear the same fate as the Grasshopper. Oh, and I Lotus'd my brains out a fair bit back in the dizzay.

I challenge you to give me VAS.

lemmeadem,

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Dear FC,

It seems my VapCap Omni has quenched my thirst for other vapes and in a thinly veiled appeal to restore the earlier vigor of my VAS (I love variety, but can't justify any other vapes on function alone anymore), I implore you, dear FC readers and writers, to tell me where to go next in my vaping journey.

I'm currently stuck on my HA and my Omni but have previously owned/still own but not actively use a Vapman (got me hooked on butane! :) ), Vapolution 2/3, Volcano, Solo, Air, EQ, have thoroughly worn out a friends' Firefly and briefly enjoyed a Grasshopper- a candidate if not for the QC issues, shipping issues, customer service issues, warranty return issues...- have been eyeing a Milaana and a Zion but fear the same fate as the Grasshopper. Oh, and I Lotus'd my brains out a fair bit back in the dizzay.

I challenge you to give me VAS.
Sounds like you need a log vape. It would provide slightly different function than what you have already tried. Also, part of the appeal of logs is the beautiful wood, so you may want to collect multiple logs. I have an E-Nano but want another one and eventually a Heat Island would be nice too.

killick

But I like it!
I'd still aim for a Zion or Milaana, knowing that it will likely never need a repair you can't do yourself. It's amazing how such a minimalist vape covers so many bases (he says, sucking on his Milaana, while remembering Zion is in the garage, awaiting a wee bit of epoxy :)

killick,

lemmeadem

Thanks for your replies, guys - I'm on the list for a HI but unfortunately most other logs are out of reach for me, being in Aus. Underdog are kinda... Apprehensive when shipping to Australia (I assume our customs is quite strict, despite recent loosening of laws w/ regard to medical applications) and the Nano kinda feels like a bit of happy trade-off between regular desktop and log vapes (plus, I can't justify a voltage converter, would rather pay for a VVPS).

@killick I really don't want to jump on the early access/crowdfund/pre-order/customer-as-tester bandwagon, fellow FC'er, primarily because I have a bad case of want-it-now-need-it-now but also because over the last few years I've grown skeptical of how few developing companies really make it out to market ready to supply the market for their product and in the rare case they do, their lack of capital often results in less than stellar QC, poor customer service and just general immaturity.

Mr. Me2

Thanks for your replies, guys - I'm on the list for a HI but unfortunately most other logs are out of reach for me, being in Aus. Underdog are kinda... Apprehensive when shipping to Australia (I assume our customs is quite strict, despite recent loosening of laws w/ regard to medical applications) and the Nano kinda feels like a bit of happy trade-off between regular desktop and log vapes (plus, I can't justify a voltage converter, would rather pay for a VVPS).

@killick I really don't want to jump on the early access/crowdfund/pre-order/customer-as-tester bandwagon, fellow FC'er, primarily because I have a bad case of want-it-now-need-it-now but also because over the last few years I've grown skeptical of how few developing companies really make it out to market ready to supply the market for their product and in the rare case they do, their lack of capital often results in less than stellar QC, poor customer service and just general immaturity.
Reading the thread, people seem to be loving their Boundless Vape as a not so expensive vas solution. But you can always pay the bigger $$$ and go for a Crafty/Mighty. Because you have immediate needs, I won't add the haze squared or gh to your list. Have you considered the ff2?

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Have you heard about the FW4? Have you owned a Firewood yet? If not, it is time I think. Perhaps it is too soon to throw this one out with your bad case of want-it-now-need-it-now but it is very intriguing, especially if you have followed the thread and progress of this manufacturer.

lemmeadem

The Milaana, Boundless Vapes, Supreme.

Those suckers are my only real interests and even then there's not much to distinguish... :/ Hmm.

I miss my VAS. D: OmniVaper4Lyf

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
The Milaana, Boundless Vapes, Supreme.

Those suckers are my only real interests and even then there's not much to distinguish... :/ Hmm.

I miss my VAS. D: OmniVaper4Lyf
The omni has been on my radar for a while now. Guees ill have to check it out.
Jmo go with the SV3 (supreme)
Not very attractive but packs a wallop.
Or you can flavor sip
My vas list
Okn
Ed tnt is making a log called EVB Eds vapor bomb
HI's or any log always and a homegrown log.
Sticky brick (aka daisy)
W9 tc mod
VM hear station
Im sure there is more been up since 6 doing dabbs not thinking 100% clear right now.lol oh omni & vap cap

Shannock

I have an early pre-order Milaana with the non-recessed glass etc. So far all is well and I really enjoy it, it's more like a torch powered vape but with a button instead of a lighter.

With a fresh battery you really have to be on your game to not scorch your load but it can do really big clouds or smaller lower temp sips once you get the best from it, which I can't honestly say I have, sometimes I just hit a sweet spot with it and other times just struggle to find it. User error rather than the vapes but it helps to have a Daisy as back up :ko:

:peace:

Shannock,
Reactions: killick
Top Bottom