What's your favourite vape to watch a movie with?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Thought one of these would also work well on the couch,
Well, I have its little bro Welded Tater Tot and I can tell you that it does indeed kick ass in this area...:brow::tup:

s320602492962714128_p160_i1_w3024.jpeg

grav upline taster
How, aren't these for burning?:

Last edited:

hillbill

Arizer SE or Starry3. Fury Edge for convection city. Can’t be leashed and feel free to fly.

hillbill,
Reactions: Marcus

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
This is the saddest part of my cannabis life. Since my wife doesn't partake and I have 2 young kids, there is NO vaping in the house. So there is NO sitting and chilling with a vape and a movie. If I could, I find the Roasty or Nameless my go to for a chill long session

Marcus

This is the saddest part of my cannabis life. Since my wife doesn't partake and I have 2 young kids, there is NO vaping in the house. So there is NO sitting and chilling with a vape and a movie. If I could, I find the Roasty or Nameless my go to for a chill long session

Do you sneak off to the workshop whenever you can?

My dog would need to go pee every 30 mins or so if that was my house. :lol: Or I;d take up glassblowing and just hide in the workshop all night.:brow:

I do keep my vape gear in the spare room upstairs out of the way, so I have to go and have a hit up there and i do get moaned at for stopping films etc while I do.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I find the Roasty or Nameless my go to for a chill long session
Truly excellent advice. I've just finished The Exorcist alongside an inch of Durban Poison in the Nameless and can't thank you enough.

With a gentle bushy single flame, I got almost cloud free extraction over the course of a couple of hours, with only a single stir after an hour or so. The flavour lasted far longer than I anticipated.

Marcus

I've found if I use my 18mm Glow with a male to male 18mm short length adapter from the splinter (that tasted and still does, of an awful metallic fart), I can load the bowl and also stick a load in the male/male in a top hat bowl and then I pop it in a J hook.

That can last me a short film with minimal fuss.

So far, the problem is solved for me.

But the VAS is still alive and well, so anymore ideas from folks are more than welcome! :tup:

EDIT - I'd show you a piccy, but I've just dropped the J hook and it's exploded. :bang::lol:

Ooops.

Last edited:

aniceto

Again, the MiniVap is the easy winner:

- .5g chamber
- No glass
- 3h battery life
- 10 min auto shutoff, veeery long
- On demand (on demand in the sense that the battery & auto shutoff are so big and long that you can leave the unit on the whole movie ready for the next toke)
- Pure convection, the load won't cook despite you being sucked in the show and forgetting about your sesh, which happens fairly usually. That fact paired with the huge battery and long auto shutoff make the perfect combination to watch movies carelessly.

The Volcano Hybrid comes close but it's not cordless and it's conduction too... MV => Easy winner.

Last edited:

howie105

As per the title,

The scenario is...

You're stuck in a chair for 2 hours and 30 minutes and can only use 1 vape.

What one do you load

As per the title,

The scenario is...

You're stuck in a chair for 2 hours and 30 minutes and can only use 1 vape.

What one do you load?
I load the backup LSV, most all the required parts, fit into its bag which lives beside the couch. However, there are as good as or better choices depending on what a different user may want.

howie105,
Reactions: Marcus

hoptimum

I have to say that when I do break out my EVO from it's original box, it blows me away!
From the Ticker Cloud all the way through to the Indiegogo campaign, I have owned at least one VXL device.
Man, now I want to dig the old girl out and give her a whirl again!
I also still have my original Indiegogo Swagger glass HydroTube!! Love that piece paired with the EVO!
Such an amazing device!!
You may have inspired me to break out my VXL

Top Bottom